Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: John Kerry has disappeared  (Read 2654 times)

Online Gerry Down

John Kerry has disappeared
« on: February 20, 2021, 05:51:04 PM »
Advertisement
There used to be a clip of him on Youtube where he states he suspects a conspiracy in the JFK assassination. The clip now appears to have disappeared.

John Kerrys PR manager working overtime?

JFK Assassination Forum

« on: February 20, 2021, 05:51:04 PM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

Re: John Kerry has disappeared
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2021, 06:27:46 PM »
If you do a search you'll come up with dozens if not hundreds of links to the story. It's not like Kerry's "PR manager" (whatever that means) could delete all of the stories on his beliefs. You think his "PR manager" could order youtube to remove a view of Kerry saying this?

As in: https://www.politico.com/blogs/politico-now/2013/11/kerry-wont-talk-about-kennedy-conspiracy-177167

Here:

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2021, 07:39:52 PM »
Lurch is one of the most incompetent and dishonest politicians in the DC swamp.  A phony hypocrite flying around the world in his private jet to lecture common folks on climate change.  The guy can't even ride a bike without falling off.  A buffoon.  He was a sad spectacle decades ago when he still had some of his marbles.  He is a complete mess now. 
« Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 07:40:20 PM by Richard Smith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2021, 07:39:52 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2021, 08:18:38 PM »
'W' took a nose-dive off his mountain bike and banged up his face. But he was real good at ducking thrown shoes.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 09:55:44 PM by Bill Chapman »

Online Gerry Down

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2021, 11:57:12 PM »
If you do a search you'll come up with dozens if not hundreds of links to the story. It's not like Kerry's "PR manager" (whatever that means) could delete all of the stories on his beliefs. You think his "PR manager" could order youtube to remove a view of Kerry saying this?

I don't know what to say. I guess I was wrong.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2021, 11:57:12 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2021, 12:58:55 AM »
Lurch is one of the most incompetent and dishonest politicians in the DC swamp.  A phony hypocrite flying around the world in his private jet to lecture common folks on climate change.  The guy can't even ride a bike without falling off.  A buffoon.  He was a sad spectacle decades ago when he still had some of his marbles.  He is a complete mess now.

Says the guy who supported the most incompetent and corrupt president in US history.

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2021, 08:38:37 AM »
Says the guy who supported the most incompetent and corrupt president in US history.

Lurch?  I thought this was a thread about Kerry Thornley.  My bad.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2021, 08:38:37 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2021, 07:21:26 AM »
Silly me. I thought John Kerry had actually disappeared.
But I would have said rest assured...he is only in Iran cooking up deals of some sort----
John Kerry 'colluded' with Iran to undermine Trump, report says
Report from 2018 said Kerry engaged in 'shadow diplomacy' to save Iran deal
Biden administration officials, including John Kerry and Robert Malley, had meetings with Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif during the Trump administration that were orchestrated to undermine President Biden's predecessor, a recent report from The Washington Times claims.

Zarif held meetings with Obama administration veterans who could return to power "to devise a political strategy to undermine the Trump administration" and usher in softer diplomacy between the U.S. and Iran, according to an unnamed former senior U.S. official cited by The Washington Times.

REPUBLICANS SLAM BIDEN'S MOVE TO DROP IRAN SANCTIONS PUSH
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/john-kerry-iran-trump-biden-washington-times