Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was Hickey's AR15 in burst mode?  (Read 31586 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Was Hickey's AR15 in burst mode?
« Reply #72 on: December 30, 2022, 04:32:37 PM »
Advertisement
Name a single FACT that places Lee Oswald on the sixth floor at the time of the coup d' etat.  Just one FACT please....

“Richard” has had 6 months to try to come up with one. It’s never gonna happen.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: December 30, 2022, 04:32:37 PM »

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #73 on: January 16, 2023, 10:01:42 PM »
We don’t know exactly where Queen Mary was at the time of Hickey's headshot at Z312 (the hollowpoint slug hits JFK at Z313). Queen Mary might have been directly behind the JFK limo or a bit to one side -- & Queen Mary might have been on an angle.
We don’t know exactly where SSA Hickey was sitting/standing in Queen Mary at Z312 (he was or had been sitting hi up in the left rear seat sitting on 2 leather cases)(he was holding the AR15).

But we do know where the AR15 was at Z310, ie the time of the 2nd last shot of Hickey's auto burst of at least 4 shots…..
…… The slug had to get over the windshield of Queen Mary...
…… & the slug had to get under the divider/rollbar of the JFK limo…
…… & the slug had to go clear through between the upturned vizors on Queen Mary.

The drawing below shows the available window for the pozzy of the AR15 at Z310 – relative to Queen Mary.
Where exactly Hickey had to be in Queen Mary depends on exactly where Queen Mary was at Z310 – as i sayd, Queen Mary might have been left or right of the JFK limo, & it might have been on an angle relative to the JFK limo -- & we don’t know whether Queen Mary was 5' or 6' or 7' from the JFK limo.

I reckon that Hickey had moved over to his right & that the AR15 was near the centerline of Queen Mary for the whole of the auto burst.
I reckon that Hickey had the AR15 in both hands for the whole of the auto burst.
And i reckon that Hickey was holding the AR15 up high, & out in front of him (he had to lift & swing the AR15 over O'Donnell's head)(sitting in the jumpseat).

We don’t know whether Hickey was intending to shimmy over to the centerline of Queen Mary so that Hickey could stand & turn around to target the TSBD – or, he might have been planning on kneeling on the rear seat with his right knee – or standing on the rear seat with his right foot.

Anyhow, the problem with Hickey killing JFK was never how he managed to have the AR15 hi enuff to clear the Queen Mary windshield – it turns out that the problem was how he managed to have the AR15 in that there small window to make the dent.

While i am hot – there are at least 2 problems with the pix.
Firstly SSA Hill was not in front of Queen Mary at Z313 – he was back a ways, not yet level with the front wheel.
Secondly SSA McIntyre on the left running board was not looking at Hill – the Bronson footage shows us that McIntyre was looking at Hickey (koz he had seen Hickey pick up the AR15).
McIntyre snaps his head forward & looks at JFK after Z313 (seen in Bronson footage), ie after Hickey's auto burst (to see whether any damage has been dunn).

Another problem. The red lines pass over Jackie  -- they should pass directly over JFK or nearly. I think that JFK might have been a little closer to the centerline of the JFK limo. And i think that Queen Mary might have been over to our left a bit. Anyhow, the red lines should be over the top of JFK's head, or nearly.   One solution to this problem is that during the auto burst the AR15 might have been swinging left to right (from Hickey's point of view), while swinging downwards – if so then the red lines (for the shot at Z310) can indeed be somewhere between JFK & Jackie.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 03:17:00 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #74 on: January 17, 2023, 12:03:17 AM »
When did Hickey ever rise higher than the agent on the running board?
Because, according to the frame you grabbed from "The Smoking Gun" recreation, this is what's being portrayed in order for a successful armpit assassination.
Gif provided looping back and forth, in case you needed a larger version of Bronson to see Hickey never comes close to that height. Huge gif, give it time to load.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: January 17, 2023, 12:03:17 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2023, 12:25:53 AM »
Name a single FACT that places Lee Oswald on the sixth floor at the time of the coup d' etat.  Just one FACT please....

DPD police chief Jesse Curry could not cite a single fact that placed Lee Oswald on the sixth floor.....

Even you know the evidence against Oswald.  And that is saying a lot given your profound ignorance of so many facts.  Again, the WC outlined the evidence against Oswald that was compiled by the state and federal law enforcement agents charged with investigating the case.  As opposed to Internet kooks and contrarians.  Of that mountain of evidence, the most important item is Oswald's rifle.  I know contrarians and CTers want to go down all the same rabbit holes to suggest there is somehow doubt of Oswald's ownership of this rifle, but the actual evidence is rock solid.  There is no doubt.  He is even pictured holding the rifle.  His prints are on it.  The serial number matches the rifle sent to his PO Box.  Absent a time machine, it is impossible there could even be any more evidence of this fact.  It's Oswald's rifle that is found on the 6th floor.

Oswald's rifle is left at the scene of the crime on the 6th floor from which several witnesses confirm the shots were fired.  There are fired bullet casings from Oswald's rifle found by the same window from which the shots were fired.  Those shots were fired at 12:30 which places the shooter on that floor at that time.  It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to connect these dots.  If Oswald is not the shooter, then he has a chance to explain how his rifle came to be there.  Does he tell the police that he sold his rifle to someone else?  No.  Does he tell the police it was stolen?  No.  Does he provide any explanation for it to be on found on the 6th floor if he didn't put it there?  No.  What does he do?  He lies to them and denies that he owned any rifle.  His own wife has already told the authorities otherwise when they first arrive at the Paine home EVEN before she knows Oswald is a suspect.  Oswald also lies to them about carrying a long package to work that morning.  He tells Frazier he did not bring his lunch that morning (obvious because he is carrying a long package and not his lunch).  He tells the police the exact opposite.  Another lie.  But there is still hope for Old Ozzie.  Maybe he was out on the street to see the president like most others?  No.  Maybe he was in the presence of a coworker or anyone who could give him an alibi?  No.   So Oswald's rifle is found at the scene of a shooting.  He has no explanation for its presence but instead lies about his ownership of the rifle.   He also has no credible alibi for the moment of the shooting but instead flees the scene to get another gun which he uses to shoot a police officer less than an hour later.   Guilty.

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2023, 12:58:55 AM »
When did Hickey ever rise higher than the agent on the running board?
Because, according to the frame you grabbed from "The Smoking Gun" recreation, this is what's being portrayed in order for a successful armpit assassination.
Gif provided looping back and forth, in case you needed a larger version of Bronson to see Hickey never comes close to that height. Huge gif, give it time to load.
The Hickey rise stuff & the head height stuff is dealt with in my Bronson thread. https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2836.40.html
Here is some of my #46 wordage & a pix from that thread… (see also my #26 & #39 from that Bronson thread).
………….Here is a side view of Queen Mary showing heights of Hickey's head & possible pozzy of AR15. Head is say 10" high. The AR15 was 39" long -- thats huge. Kinney the driver & Roberts in passenger seat would have got a fright. Powers & O'Donnell in jump seats not so much -- even if the muzzle was much further back than my estimate of 28"……

Hickey did not have to rise any higher at all, ie from his normal half sitting half standing perch hi up on 2 leather cases on the back seat – but in that case he would have had to lift the AR15 up to his chin (for the AR15 to fire over the windshield of Queen Mary). Why are u fixated with the AR15 having to be in Hickey's armpit? If it was in Hickey's armpit then he would have to be fully erect (84") for the AR15 to see JFK.
But Bronson frame B07 (see #26 of the Bronson thread) shows Hickey a half head (5") higher than when in his sitting pozzy (sitting ht is 71" above the road)(a half head higher is 76" above the road)(top of McIntyre's head is 81" above the road)(Hickey if fully erect would be 84" above road)(windshield is 60" above road)(JFK inshoot is say 7.5" below the 60" windshield)(muzzle of AR15 needs to be say 1" above windshield)(but if Queen Mary brakes with the wt of 9 guys & the front dips then that there 1" might come down to 0").
« Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 01:08:49 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2023, 12:58:55 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2023, 04:39:53 AM »
“mountain of evidence”. LOL.
“Oswald's rifle”.  LOL.
“pictured holding the rifle”.  LOL.
“His prints are on it”.  LOL
“sent to his PO Box”. LOL.

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2023, 07:39:08 AM »
The Hickey rise stuff & the head height stuff is dealt with in my Bronson thread. https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2836.40.html
Here is some of my #46 wordage & a pix from that thread… (see also my #26 & #39 from that Bronson thread).
………….Here is a side view of Queen Mary showing heights of Hickey's head & possible pozzy of AR15. Head is say 10" high. The AR15 was 39" long -- thats huge. Kinney the driver & Roberts in passenger seat would have got a fright. Powers & O'Donnell in jump seats not so much -- even if the muzzle was much further back than my estimate of 28"……

Hickey did not have to rise any higher at all, ie from his normal half sitting half standing perch hi up on 2 leather cases on the back seat – but in that case he would have had to lift the AR15 up to his chin (for the AR15 to fire over the windshield of Queen Mary). Why are u fixated with the AR15 having to be in Hickey's armpit? If it was in Hickey's armpit then he would have to be fully erect (84") for the AR15 to see JFK.
But Bronson frame B07 (see #26 of the Bronson thread) shows Hickey a half head (5") higher than when in his sitting pozzy (sitting ht is 71" above the road)(a half head higher is 76" above the road)(top of McIntyre's head is 81" above the road)(Hickey if fully erect would be 84" above road)(windshield is 60" above road)(JFK inshoot is say 7.5" below the 60" windshield)(muzzle of AR15 needs to be say 1" above windshield)(but if Queen Mary brakes with the wt of 9 guys & the front dips then that there 1" might come down to 0").
Because you supplied the armpit graphics:
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2836.msg142094.html#msg142094
And then followed up with the (abbreviated) same supporting action:

So, if Hickey didn't rise up from his seated position and still shot JFK in the head, please show us (just like the animation does) how he raised and reoriented the rifle in relationship to his body, just before the headshot was fired?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2023, 07:39:08 AM »

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #79 on: January 17, 2023, 08:58:37 AM »
Because you supplied the armpit graphics:
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2836.msg142094.html#msg142094
And then followed up with the (abbreviated) same supporting action:

So, if Hickey didn't rise up from his seated position and still shot JFK in the head, please show us (just like the animation does) how he raised and reoriented the rifle in relationship to his body, just before the headshot was fired?
The animation has some mistakes…..
1.  Hickey already has the AR15 in his right hand – in reality he had to grab it offa the floor.
2.  Hickey holds the AR15 in one hand at all times – i reckon that he used both hands most of the time.
3.  Hickey has his left hand on the car the whole time – i reckon that he shimmyed across & held the AR15 near the centerline of Queen Mary.
4.  His single shot had to pass either through the vizor on Queen Mary or over it – No & No.
5.  Hickey is shown firing one shot – i reckon that he fired at least 4 shots.
6.  Hickey is shown rising from a hi sitting pozzy – that’s ok, but in reality we know he was sitting even higher than in the animation.
7.  Hickey is shown rising up to an almost erect stance – in reality it was impossible to stand behind the jump seat, there was only 3" of daylite between the front of the rear seat & the back of the top of the jumpseat.
8.  U say that the animation shows Hickey with AR15 under armpit – when i look i see that the AR15 is almost shouldered.
9.  Hickey fired koz he fell forward when Queen Mary braked – the animation duznt show any falling forward.
10.  Hickey after the shots then fell backwards back to his hi perch – the animation duznt show that.

I said that Hickey rose a half head (as per Bronson footage) at at least B07 (& possibly in other frames, which are too blurry to tell) which is at Z312.

I describe a possible scenario for Hickey grabbing his AR15 in #48 of the following posting in the Bronson thread (see link) which i repeat below.
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2836.48.html
My #44 answers your #43 -- but i now add the following.
In my below drawing on the side-photo of Queen Mary…..
…..If Hickey was as per his standard height (green ellipse shows his head) then he would have to hold the AR15 at almost chin height to do the dirt deed.
…..If Hickey's was half way up to being fully erect (blue ellipse shows head height but not necessarily pozzy) then he would have to hold the AR15 say 1" above chest height.
…..If Hickey were fully erect (red ellipse) then he would have to hold the AR15 say 4"  below chest height.
Now, the (poor 2017 museum copy of the) Bronson footage shows us that at B07 (which is equivalent to Z312)(the time of the headshot) Hickey was indeed at that frame half erect (height = blue ellipse).
And, we can't see (too blurry) whether Hickey was ever higher than the blue ellipse – he might have been (his auto burst must have started a say half second before Z313, ie at say Z304 or earlier).
The AR15 was laying somewhere on the floor – Hickey grabbed it & lifted it up with difficulty in the small space between his feet & the back of O'Donnell's jump seat – probly pointed down a bit – then he lifted it above O'Donnell's head & swung it around from pointing left to pointing right – while shimmying to Hickey's right so that he could get his legs out of the cramped space behind O'Donnel's seat (there was 3" of air between the front of Hickey's seat & the back of the top of O'Donnell's seat)(it was impossible to stand unless Hickey bent forward at say 45 deg while jamming his crutch forcefully into the back of O'Donnell's head)(so, Hickey had to shimmy to the center of Queen Mary).
Hickey would have intended to swing around to the rear towards the TSBD – but he didn’t get that far – Kinney braked Queen Mary & Hickey lurched forward onto O'Donnell (there was one witness) -- & Hickey accidentally squeezed the trigger (he should not have put his finger on the trigger until he had a definite target)(this was Hickey's first day with the AR15)(the AR15 was on SAFETY & cocked & loaded)(according to SSA Floyd Boring & according to SSA Kellerman)(Hickey flicked the selector back past SEMI all the way to AUTO while he was lifting it).
The first shot of the accidental auto burst (of at least 4 shots) went over the windshield of the JFK limo – this or a later shot resulted in Tague's bloody left cheek. The AR15 swung downwards as Hickey fell – an AR15 usually naturally swings up during a burst, but the up was trumped by the down.
The 2nd last shot of the burst passed over the windshield of Queen Mary & under the divider/rollbar of the JFK limo, & made a huge dent in the chrome trim above & just right of the rear vision mirror – it must have been a hollow-point koz a sharp nosed slug would have made a hole.
The last shot of the burst hit JFK in the head, & the remnant slug veered 6 deg & cracked the windshield – the remnant slug must have then bounced out onto the street without hitting anyone.
Hickey then fell backward back onto the 2 leather cases – his standard half sitting half standing pozzy (a few witnesses)(& as seen in the Bronson footage).
While lifting & swinging he could have had the AR15 under his armpit (as u insist) -- or more likely the AR15 was out in front of him & a little higher than his armpit (my reckoning) – bearing in mind that he had to lift the AR15 well up over O'Donnell's head to swing around (so, no, the AR15 was not in Hickey's armpit)(it was out front, & high up).
Re your linked footage – the shooter duznt ever place his AR15 anywhere near his armpit – this duznt help your argument – why did u include that link?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 08:59:25 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »