Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was Hickey's AR15 in burst mode?  (Read 33660 times)

Offline Marjan Rynkiewicz

Re: Was Hickey's AR15 in burst mode?
« Reply #96 on: July 29, 2023, 04:24:09 AM »
Advertisement
A close up of my Bell gif of Hickey & AR15 -- & a faster version.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: July 29, 2023, 04:24:09 AM »

« Reply #97 on: October 13, 2023, 11:58:58 PM »
Here is my latest drawing of the Z313 AR15 shot cracking the windshield.
As shown Hickey's shot was at 4 deg relative to Elm St (Elm St is shown level in the drawing for simplicity)(the grade of Elms St was actually about 3.3 deg [needs checking]). The (small hollow point)(ie what was left of it) slug veered in JFK's head & cracked the windshield.
As shown Oswald's fake shot-3 (Oswald fired only 2 shots) would have been at 12 deg relative to Elm St.  The large remnant FMJ slug would have to have veered a long way to crack the windshield (ie impossible) -- & the large (tumbling) slug would have made a giant hole through the windshield (but there was no hole)(just a crack).

............................ SSA Landis saw the cracked windshield....... quote below is from his book........... a small crack, not a hole ........
I heard ATSAIC Roberts and ASAIC Kellerman discussing assignments. It was imperative now to protect Vice President
Johnson, even though he had his own security team. Roberts was sending SA Ready and the rest of his shift to cover Vice President and Mrs. Johnson. I knew these instructions did not include me. My place was with the First Lady. Without hesitation, I continued to run around the rear of the follow-up car and raced to the president’s limo. Clint had already slid off the trunk of SS-100-X and had gone around to the right side of the limo to assist with the removal of President Kennedy’s body.

When I reached the car, Mrs. Kennedy was seated sideways with her back toward me and the left rear door. She was holding what was left of the president’s head in her lap, bending over trying to cover it. I reached over the side of the closed door, took her gently by the shoulders in an attempt to help her up. I said, “Come on, Mrs. Kennedy, let me help you.”

She wouldn’t budge. I couldn’t see her face, but I heard her say firmly, “No, I want to stay with him.” I let go. Realizing that I needed to do something different to get the First Lady to safety, I grabbed the door handle and yanked the door open.
Just then, Clint arrived and took over. He had come around from behind me and stepped inside the large backseat area ahead of me, past Mrs. Kennedy, closer to the president’s body. The situation was fluid-others were trying to remove the body.

I stepped into the limo behind Clint. I was scanning everything insight. The first thing I noticed was a small splintered crack in the front windshield. It was located to the left of the rearview mirror on the driver’s side. I immediately assumed that it had been made by a ricocheting bullet fragment. How on earth could a bullet fragment have flown up there without hitting someone? I wondered.

Looking up, I saw SA Win Lawson. He was running along the walkway coming toward us, pushing a gurney. He was followed by another person dressed in hospital garb who was also pushing a gurney. Two gurneys, why two gurneys?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2023, 12:04:40 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

« Reply #98 on: November 05, 2023, 09:56:39 PM »
........................................From the other thread.....................................https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,3832.16.html

Stop the above youtube at 0:54.
    I'm not sure that the JFK Limo was partially traveling inside the Fast Lane vs being completely inside the Center Lane. Your video below shows the knockoff JFK Limo being entirely inside the Center Lane. Much like the SBT and the placement of Gov Connally's jump seat vs the position of JFK, you are doing likewise by moving the JFK Limo inside the Fast Lane vs SA Hickey's position inside the Queen Mary.

Yes, the problem of the AR15 is like the SBT. But, the SBT works (ie re line & angle), & the AR15 theory works (ie re line & angle).
U correctly mention that we dont know whether the jfklimo was completely inside the center lane. But this is not critical. If the jfklimo was half in the fast lane then this would only make a say 40 inch difference to the alignment of the limo center line where it meets Tague, ie the center line moves 40 inches to the left, ie a 40 inch offset, but is still parallel, ie the angle to Elm St duznt change in the 2 scenarios, ie if Queen Mary too was half in the fast lane.

Notice that in the above frame the jfklimo is say 20% in the fast lane. I forget where i got that frame. Its from one of the members here. But i painted the stars etc. It shows jfk sitting well right, but at Z312 jfk's head was lower & very near the center line of the limo (ie where the lowest star is drawn)(that star is supposed to show the inshoot)(the hollow star shows the position of the crack damage).

What duznt work is the theory that Oswald fired the headshot, ie from the sniper's nest. The angles are wrong (Donahue in Mortal Error).
And a Carcano FMJ duznt explode (Donahue in Mortal Error)(however soft point Carcano's were available)(& Oswald could have made his own Carcano hollow-point i suppose).

I cant remember whether the horizontal line & angle problem for the AR15 has been dealt with in much detail on this forum.
The vertical line & angle problem has been dealt with in this present thread & in a Bronson footage thread that i started a couple of years ago. https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2836.32.html

Donahue dealt with the vertical line & angle problem for the AR15 in Mortal Error. Not so much the horizontal line & angle problem i think.

Daniel R Roffe wrote a book......... JFK Motorcade: The Accidental Shooting Death of President John F Kennedy.
This deals mainly with the horizontal & vertical line & angle problem i think.
I could not find a used copy for sale on the internet, but would cost about $200.
And i could not find any info or drawings from the book.

As detailed in this thread, some or all of the AR15 shots had to pass throo the gap between the upturned vizors on Queen Mary.
And one or two might have had to pass throo the gap between the upturned vizors in the jfklimo.
All of the shots had to pass over the windshield of Queen Mary.
And the 2nd last shot which dented the chrome trim above the mirror in the jfklimo had to pass under the divider/roll-bar of the jfklimo. In the above frame the divider/roll-bar has been left out (because the frame originally  dealt with the SBT i suppose, it did not deal with the AR15).

And the remnant slug from the last shot, the head shot, had to veer 6 deg inside the head, & then crack the windshield.
6 deg is a big ask for a hollow point.
But it works, it has to work.
It was rotten luck, he was just doing his job.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 03:47:27 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: November 05, 2023, 09:56:39 PM »

« Reply #99 on: November 13, 2023, 11:04:48 PM »
                       INVESTIGATION OF THE ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY
APPENDIX TO HEARINGS BEFORE THE SELECT COMMITTEE ON ASSASSINATIONS OF THE U.8. HOUSE OE REPRESENTATIVES NINETY-FIFTH CONGRESS SECOND SESSION VOLUME XII

CONSPIRACY WITNESSES IN DEALEY PLAZA OSWALD-TIPPIT ASSOCIATES GEORGE deMOHRENSCHILDT DEPOSITIONS OP MARINA OSWALD PORTER THE DEFECTOR STUDY OSWALD IN THE SOVIET UNION : AN INVESTIGATION OP YURI NOSENKO MARCH 1979
Printed for the use of the Select Committee on Assassinations

(121) On August 18, 1978, the committee received information that a person in Dealey Plaza on November 22, 1963, had noticed a bullet fall to the ground near the motorcade at the time of the shots. Charles Rodgers of Lake Dallas. Tex. called the committee to report that he was present in Dealey Plaza at the time of the assassination with a friend. Mike Nally.( jf5) According to Rodgers, Nally’s uncle was a motorcycle policeman riding in the motorcade. (31$) The uncle had apparently related to his nephew that when the shots were fired, he heard a clanging noise on the fender of his motorcycle. (31$) The policeman looked down and saw a .45 caliber slug roll off into the
street. (34. 8 ) The policeman then had to leave the area quickly as the motorcade was speeding from the plaza. (349)
(122) Rodgers said the next day Mike Nally came to him and said Nally ’s uncle had instructed him not to report the story and Nally passed that instruction on to Rodgers. (350 )
(123) Based on the data provided bv Rodgers, the committee was unable to locate Nally or to identify Nally’s uncle.

Hear No Evil, by Donald Byron Thomas, 2010.
No doubt the allegation would be difficult if not impossible to verify, but they couldn’t even identify Nally's uncle? How hard did they try? If the story has any truth to it, it obviously had to have been Bobby Gargis or B J Martin because they were the motorcycle patrolmen in the line of fire and the ones struck by the blood and brain matter. It would explain what happened to the fatal bullet, and explain whey Patrolman Hargis remarked to reporters that he "thought" his motorcycle had been struck by something.

Strange. Hargis i believe stayed in Dealey Plaza. Did he go back up Elm St (ie to Z313) & try to find the slug? I have seen say 6 youtubes by Hargis, & he duznt ever mention the slug.
If the fender story is true, then the slug could only have been……
(1)  the AR15 slug that hit JFK in the head, the main remnant cracking the windshield, & bouncing back out into the street.
(2) Or, the main remnant of the AR15 slug that dented the chrome trim. Smaller bits of the slug damaged the rear-view mirror.
Anyhow, this info adds to the Hickey AR15 accidental auto burst saga.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2023, 11:10:17 PM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

« Reply #100 on: November 18, 2023, 04:45:17 AM »
........................................From the other thread.....................................https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,3832.16.html

Stop the above youtube at 0:54.
Yes, the problem of the AR15 is like the SBT. But, the SBT works (ie re line & angle), & the AR15 theory works (ie re line & angle).
U correctly mention that we dont know whether the jfklimo was completely inside the center lane. But this is not critical. If the jfklimo was half in the fast lane then this would only make a say 40 inch difference to the alignment of the limo center line where it meets Tague, ie the center line moves 40 inches to the left, ie a 40 inch offset, but is still parallel, ie the angle to Elm St duznt change in the 2 scenarios, ie if Queen Mary too was half in the fast lane.

Notice that in the above frame the jfklimo is say 20% in the fast lane. I forget where i got that frame. Its from one of the members here. But i painted the stars etc. It shows jfk sitting well right, but at Z312 jfk's head was lower & very near the center line of the limo (ie where the lowest star is drawn)(that star is supposed to show the inshoot)(the hollow star shows the position of the crack damage).

What duznt work is the theory that Oswald fired the headshot, ie from the sniper's nest. The angles are wrong (Donahue in Mortal Error).
And a Carcano FMJ duznt explode (Donahue in Mortal Error)(however soft point Carcano's were available)(& Oswald could have made his own Carcano hollow-point i suppose).

I cant remember whether the horizontal line & angle problem for the AR15 has been dealt with in much detail on this forum.
The vertical line & angle problem has been dealt with in this present thread & in a Bronson footage thread that i started a couple of years ago. https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2836.32.html

Donahue dealt with the vertical line & angle problem for the AR15 in Mortal Error. Not so much the horizontal line & angle problem i think.

Daniel R Roffe wrote a book......... JFK Motorcade: The Accidental Shooting Death of President John F Kennedy.
This deals mainly with the horizontal & vertical line & angle problem i think.
I could not find a used copy for sale on the internet, but would cost about $200.
And i could not find any info or drawings from the book.

As detailed in this thread, some or all of the AR15 shots had to pass throo the gap between the upturned vizors on Queen Mary.
And one or two might have had to pass throo the gap between the upturned vizors in the jfklimo.
All of the shots had to pass over the windshield of Queen Mary.
And the 2nd last shot which dented the chrome trim above the mirror in the jfklimo had to pass under the divider/roll-bar of the jfklimo. In the above frame the divider/roll-bar has been left out (because the frame originally  dealt with the SBT i suppose, it did not deal with the AR15).

And the remnant slug from the last shot, the head shot, had to veer 6 deg inside the head, & then crack the windshield.
6 deg is a big ask for a hollow point.
But it works, it has to work.
It was rotten luck, he was just doing his job.

Here is Zapruder's view of the center lane in Elm St.
As can be seen in this printscreen from a youtube taken standing on the Zapruder pedestal, judging by the amount of far kerb vizible over the car in the center lane,
the JFK limo at Z313 must have been at about the same pozzy clear from the right hand lane,
 koz the JFK limo had about the same amount of kerb vizible over the limo.

The photo is from the youtube below.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2023, 04:48:03 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: November 18, 2023, 04:45:17 AM »

« Reply #101 on: November 18, 2023, 04:56:28 AM »
Actually, the white ute has about the same amount of kerb vizible over the top compared to the JFK limo at Z313.
So, the JFK limo must have been on the left side of the center lane, as per the white ute.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2023, 04:58:03 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #102 on: November 18, 2023, 01:51:35 PM »

All of this boils down to the possible position/angle of the AR-15 when allegedly discharged. You can have that AR-15 being fired into The Steps/Cement Walkway depending on the AR-15. This other stuff is interesting, but non-consequential.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: November 18, 2023, 01:51:35 PM »

« Reply #103 on: November 18, 2023, 02:16:20 PM »
  All of this boils down to the possible position/angle of the AR-15 when allegedly discharged. You can have that AR-15 being fired into The Steps/Cement Walkway depending on the AR-15. This other stuff is interesting, but non-consequential.
My postings cover every aspect, my postings cover all of the evidence, there is no other stuff that is interesting, me myself (a genius) i have explained every atom of the evidence, every atom of what happened (with the AR15), all that u mere mortals have to do is to read my stuff, i did the hard work, all that u mere mortals have to do is to understand, should not be difficult.