Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was Hickey's AR15 in burst mode?  (Read 33514 times)

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

Re: Was Hickey's AR15 in burst mode?
« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2022, 10:43:38 PM »
Advertisement
My Hickey thread deals with the issue of the Z313 shot clearing the windshield of the Queen Mary.
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2833.30.html

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2022, 10:43:38 PM »

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #57 on: December 20, 2022, 09:13:28 PM »
This is nutty. Just nutty. Even the WC admitted that any shot fired from the sixth-floor window before Z166 would have required a sharply downward angle. What's more, at that point, a sixth-floor gunman would have had only a partial view of the back of JFK's head, since part of his head would have been somewhat parallel to the window. Therefore, how would a bullet that hit the guy rod with JFK at this location on the street have been able to send fragments streaking toward him that could have landed near the upper midline of the back of his skull? How?

Incidentally, any shot from the sixth-floor window that could have hit the traffic signal's guy rod would have had to be fired well after Z113, closer to Z140. The traffic light was only about 10 feet from the tree. The sixth-floor window's view of the limo would have been obstructed by the oak tree from Z166 to Z207, so a sixth-floor shot that hit the traffic signal's guy rod would have occurred at around Z140, give or take 5-10 frames.

Finally, you seem to be forgetting about the Tague curb shot. It boggles the mind to try to fathom how a bullet that struck the traffic light's guy rod could have produced a large fragment that could have traveled over 400 feet and struck the Main Street curb near Tague and struck it with enough force to send metal or concrete streaking rapidly enough toward Tague to cut his face.
If u have a look at my thread/link u will see that Holland reckoned that JFK was obstructed by the signal arm at (pseudo) Z103. I reckoned it woz at (psueudo) Z113.  The diff being a half limo length (10 ft @ 1 Z frame per ft). I am happy to split the diff, in which case Oswald shot-1 woz at say (pseudo) Z108.

The Roselle & Scearce investigation of reactions seen after Z133 concludes that the first shot was at about (pseudo) Z120 i think (i karnt remember), based on typical startle reaction times.
https://www.acsr.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/2020-Estimating-Occult-Timing-of-Surprise-Gunshot-Sounds-in-Silent-Film-via-Observed-Start-of-Human-Voluntary-Reactions-of-Concern-Roselle.pdf
http://jfkforensics.net/secretsofthezapruderfilm.html

My thread/link includes a reconstructed view from the sniper's nest – this shows that the downwards vertical angle was no problem – something less than 40 deg off horizontal.

The ricochet offa the signal arm is a bit of a problem.  There are 10 possibilities.
A simple ricochet offa the western or eastern side of the eastern guyrod (1)(2), or offa the main pipe (3)(4), or offa the western guyrod (5)(6).
Or a double ricochet offa the eastern guyrod & the pipe (7) – or offa the pipe & the eastern guyrod ( 8 ) – or offa the pipe & the western guyrod (9) – or offa the western guyrod & the pipe (10).

The more i think about it the more i favor a double ricochet – say two slightly glancing kontakts – enuff to break the brass jacket into two (found in the limo), plus give a large remnant lead slug (which makes a hole in the floor of the limo), plus some lead splatter (Xray of head).

There is a possibility that the two brass bits of jacket separated when the slug went through the floor (unlikely i think).
I would have a better idea of the exact possible nature of the ricochet if i could find the youtube footage of i think it was Haag's ricochet tests offa pipe -- or at least find the full report of the ricochet tests -- i think that the youtube requires a $$$ fee.

Holland's (& i think Donahue's) theory that the first shot caused the wound to Tague's left cheek is of course silly.
I have explained that Tague's wound was due to Hickey's first or say second shot of his accidental auto burst of his AR15 at say Z300 to Z313. The last shot being the headshot – the remnant slug cracking the windshield glass. The second last shot denting the chrome trim above the mirror.

In a few minutes time i will insert the above comments onto my two threads from 2021 dealing with these two matters – so as not to derail your present thread.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2022, 09:33:43 PM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

Offline Michael T. Griffith

« Reply #58 on: December 22, 2022, 11:56:03 AM »
This is invalid and impossible for a number of reasons.

-- Hickey did not even get his rifle until after he saw JFK slumped forward in the limousine, which was after he's been hit in the head.

-- Nobody who was in the car with Hickey heard him fire a shot. I have fired an AR-15. It is very loud. JFK aide and friend Ken O'Donnell was sitting right in front of Hickey in the follow-up car. Any shot from Hickey would have gone off close to O'Donnell's head, and he could not have failed to notice it--indeed, it would have caused a very noticeable ringing in his ears for at least 3 seconds.

-- The cowlick entry site has now been debunked. Even Larry Sturdivan now admits its bogus. The ARRB forensic pathologists all concluded there's no evidence of a cowlick entry point on the autopsy skull x-rays. The cowlick entry site was one of Howard Donahue's main reasons for theorizing a shot from Hickey.

-- None of Hickey's shots could have caused the entry wound in the throat. The wound was small (about 5 mm) and punched in. The Parkland Hospital treatment reports, written just hours after the Parkland doctors had treated Kennedy, describe the throat wound as a "penetrating" wound. Dr. Perry said three times in a televised news conference that afternoon that it was an entrance wound.

-- None of Hickey's shots could have struck JFK's head from the front. We now know there was an entrance wound in JFK's right temple.  One of the 11/22/63 Parkland treatment reports says there was an entry wound in the temple. ARRB releases and interviews revealed that the mortician at the autopsy, Tom Robinson, saw a small hole in the right temple and filled it with wax. The skull x-rays show clear evidence that a high-velocity frangible bullet struck in the right temple: there is a could of tiny fragments in the right frontal region, just as we would expect if a high-velocity frangible bullet struck there.

You seem to be relying on some of Max Holland's research. Let me warn you that Holland is unreliable and makes many inexcusable blunders.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: December 22, 2022, 11:56:03 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #59 on: December 22, 2022, 05:05:01 PM »

-- Hickey did not even get his rifle until after he saw JFK slumped forward in the limousine, which was after he's been hit in the head.

-- Nobody who was in the car with Hickey heard him fire a shot. I have fired an AR-15. It is very loud. JFK aide and friend Ken O'Donnell was sitting right in front of Hickey in the follow-up car. Any shot from Hickey would have gone off close to O'Donnell's head, and he could not have failed to notice it--indeed, it would have caused a very noticeable ringing in his ears for at least 3 seconds.

-- The cowlick entry site has now been debunked. Even Larry Sturdivan now admits its bogus. The ARRB forensic pathologists all concluded there's no evidence of a cowlick entry point on the autopsy skull x-rays. The cowlick entry site was one of Howard Donahue's main reasons for theorizing a shot from Hickey.

-- None of Hickey's shots could have caused the entry wound in the throat. The wound was small (about 5 mm) and punched in. The Parkland Hospital treatment reports, written just hours after the Parkland doctors had treated Kennedy, describe the throat wound as a "penetrating" wound. Dr. Perry said three times in a televised news conference that afternoon that it was an entrance wound.

-- None of Hickey's shots could have struck JFK's head from the front. We now know there was an entrance wound in JFK's right temple.  One of the 11/22/63 Parkland treatment reports says there was an entry wound in the temple. ARRB releases and interviews revealed that the mortician at the autopsy, Tom Robinson, saw a small hole in the right temple and filled it with wax. The skull x-rays show clear evidence that a high-velocity frangible bullet struck in the right temple: there is a could of tiny fragments in the right frontal region, just as we would expect if a high-velocity frangible bullet struck there.

You seem to be relying on some of Max Holland's research. Let me warn you that Holland is unreliable and makes many inexcusable blunders.

Michael....  Thank you for refuting Mr Simpleton's post.....    I wouldn't waste my time in replying to Marjan's nonsense, but I'm glad that you posted the facts that refute his nonsense.

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #60 on: December 22, 2022, 08:56:17 PM »
SSA Bennett said that Hickey picked the AR15 up before Z313.
No. Nobody in the car said that they heard or saw Hickey fire his AR15. Hearing & lieing about hearing are different things (i believe that everyone in the car heard Hickey's auto burst, & they all lied)(however SSAs in the jfklimo said that there was a flurry of shots).
True -- if  JFK was not shot in the back of the head then it is true that Hickey did not shoot JFK in the back of the head. However Hickey's shot at Z313 did indeed catch JFK's' head by not much more than 1" (it woz rotten luck).
True – none of Hickey's say 4 accidental shots could have caused a throat entry wound, unless it was a ricochet – but in any case a throat entry would suggest an exit somewhere, unless the slug remained in the body (i don’t believe the throat entry theory).
-- None of Hickey's shots could have struck JFK's head from the front. We now know there was an entrance wound in JFK's right temple.  One of the 11/22/63 Parkland treatment reports says there was an entry wound in the temple. ARRB releases and interviews revealed that the mortician at the autopsy, Tom Robinson, saw a small hole in the right temple and filled it with wax. The skull x-rays show clear evidence that a high-velocity frangible bullet struck in the right temple: there is a cloud of tiny fragments in the right frontal region, just as we would expect if a high-velocity frangible bullet struck there.
I don’t believe the theory that a shot hit JFK in the front of the head. The cloud of fragments was from Hickey's shot at Z313. Tests in jelly show that the fragments stop at the far end not the near end. I don’t think that u can show me a jelly test where most of the fragments stop at the near end.
I mainly rely on Mortal Error by Donahue & Menninger, & on JFK The Smoking Gun by McLaren. Holland & Donahue do indeed blunder re some aspects of the ricochet of Oswald's first shot offa the overhead signal arm (my own theory is correct). And Donahue & McLaren blunder re some aspects of Hickey's auto burst (my own theory is correct).

I urge readers to read my various threads on this forum (over the last 2 years or so), & read my comments on other's threads.
I see that i have made 491 postings -- the earlier postings were sometimes slightly awry -- but i was learning fast -- & most of my postings are brilliant (i must be a genius).
« Last Edit: June 07, 2023, 02:32:49 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: December 22, 2022, 08:56:17 PM »

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #61 on: December 22, 2022, 09:20:48 PM »
Michael....  Thank you for refuting Mr Simpleton's post.....    I wouldn't waste my time in replying to Marjan's nonsense, but I'm glad that you posted the facts that refute his nonsense.
My theorys & postings are indeed simple, & brilliant.
I should get an award of some kind. In my acceptance speech i would point out the need for readers to have a good BS meter, to help separate the numerous factoids (found in a plurality of silly theories) from the good facts.
And the obfuscation & sillyness starts before gullible suckers begin reading -- the poor shmoos have to click on the name of a forum where the name already lies -- eg the jfkassassinationforum -- which should of course be renamed the jfkaccidentalhomicideforum.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #62 on: December 23, 2022, 12:18:40 AM »

Says the guy who believes in Bigfoot and thinks the red circles were a signal to LBJ. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: December 23, 2022, 12:18:40 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #63 on: December 23, 2022, 04:27:33 AM »
Says the guy who believes in Bigfoot and thinks the red circles were a signal to LBJ.

Yer an idiot mister "Smith".....   You've yet to prove that Lee Oswald was on the sixth floor at the time the shots were fired....And now you've got another claim to prove....... that I believe in bigfoot....