Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was Hickey's AR15 in burst mode?  (Read 33048 times)

Offline Marjan Rynkiewicz

Re: Was Hickey's AR15 in burst mode?
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2021, 08:34:34 AM »
Advertisement
A photo  taken by Willis at about Z200 (some say Z202), looking back towards Zapruder
 who can be seen standing on the pedestal. We can get some info from this photo.

(1)  I drew a line from Zapruder's head to JFK's head.  The line passes the top of the Stemmons Freeway sign.  If u have a peek at the Zapruder footage on youtube (link below), u should agree that the photo was taken at about Z200 (at 4:15).  JFK last appears at Z217, after which he is completely hidden by the sign, & starts to emerge at Z224.  I see that some say that JFK was shot by Oswald at Z224, but i prefer Z218 (not important today).  Z208 209 210 & 211 are missing due to accidental breakage.   

(2)  I drew a line from the chin of McIntyre the agent standing on the running board to Hickey's left to the chin of Landis on Hickey's right.  The top of Hickey's head is level with that line, ie vertically speaking, because Hickey is half standing (he is sitting high up on 2 cases placed on the rear seat).  This height stuff is critical to the old argument about whether Hickey could have accidentally shot JFK (hitting the top of JFK's sagging head).

(3)  I drew a line from JFK's head to the top of the Queen Mary's windshield & then past Hickey's ear.  This line is critical to the old argument whether Hickey could have shot JFK, the line shows that Hickey's AR15 did not have to be held at some impossible height for the accidental fatal shot.

(4)  I drew a line from the top of JFK's limo's windshield to the top of Queen Mary's windshield.  The top of JFK's head is only a couple of inches below the line (see big black arrow).  The limo's windshield is say 59" above the road, & Queen Mary's windshield is say 60" above the road (by my reckoning & by scaling some drawings).  Hence when JFK is sitting upright the top of JFK's head is say 3" lower than the top of Queen Mary's windshield.  And at the time of the fatal shot at Z313 JFK was leaning left & his head was leaning forward, in which case the top of JFK's head might have been say 5" lower than Queen Mary's windshield, ie 55" above the road.  And if the bullet entered the back of JFK's head say  1" below the top then the entry would have been 54" above the road, which is the number that i used yesterday when i did some calculations (ie 5" higher than the 49" number apparently used for the broken line of the bullet trajectory in the drawing).
 https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMjdFhtoqPwGDBIGobd5Qeri7DWE6x9pWxVg-7yCMbAtvghB0izpK-nsrPXKL79oQ?key=QVVEY01xMzdQeHpnaWxVTVBWTGRUeUtNS3plVkVR

« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 03:00:00 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2021, 08:34:34 AM »

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2021, 09:46:17 AM »
Here JFK is holding they said an M16 which is the military version of the AR15 that killed him.
I reckon that it is an AR15 01.  1000 were sent to Vietnam for use by the Vietnamese. The M16 version came later.
We know that the Secret Service got their AR15 from the USAF (just the one i think)(the USAF got 8500).
I reckon that the AR15 that JFK is holding is the one that was kept for use by his Secret Service.
I reckon that JFK is holding the AR15 that killed him 7 months later.
That 601 model had a slamfire problem where the AR15 would accidentally fire during loading or cocking or if bumped or something.
The next model the 601 solved that by taking 2gm off the firing pin.
The Secret Service did the correct thing when they retired their new AR15 after only one day's use. That model was murder. Menninger  said.........
It is possible Kennedy himself was responsible for ensuring the new weapon ended up in the hands of his protection detail.
It is even conceivable the rifle shown in the president’s hands was the one Hickey carried in Dealey Plaza.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 02:04:35 PM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2021, 10:02:32 AM »
Another pix that gives an idea of how easy it was for Hickey half-standing on the left side at the rear seat to see the top of JFK's head for the fatal accidental headshot.
This pix is from the movie taken by Powers who was sitting in the right hand jump seat, Powers might have held the camera up over his head as high as he could. Hickey was further back, & only half-standing at the time of the shot, so he had a different view of JFK, but the pix gives a feeling of the geometry anyhow.
Notice that u can see the chrome trim on the top of the windshield over the top of the central partition roll bar. One bullet dented that there chrome trim.
If i wanted to be silly i could mention the bullet hole in the glass on the left of the mirror (see that black dot)(artifact).
If Oswald were smart he would have stood on a shop veranda with his wife & a kid to make him look innocent.
https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipOe6iwLioibyTIRkxwELTx5xwzug3VoKp8Bvr6c

« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 12:14:20 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2021, 10:02:32 AM »

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2021, 10:12:20 AM »
Another pix of JFK from Queen Mary by Powers on another occasion.
This time i think that Powers remained seated & held the camera high up over his head. When he fired the fatal shot Hickey didnt have that sun vizor in his way, his accidental shot passed tween the left & right vizors, there was a large gap, unlike the small gap tween the vizors on JFK's limo.
The chrome trim above the rear vizion mirror on JFK's limo appears in good shape, its a bit blurry to tell, but later it will of course have a big dent from a bullet.
Notice that JFK always leaned hard gainst the side, with arm over the side, closer to the voters, after all he was there to be seen, he didnt just sit straight in the middle of his seat like some turd that owned them. Thats why the magic bullet was able to do its trick.
https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipO9tImcSLBZ4qenPR1zZBEcEU72Qtn2FJmHqlFd
« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 12:15:08 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2021, 11:57:12 PM »
Ok here are my 3 picks for Hickey's AR15 burst of 3 shots.
(1) Firstly the JFK headshot is a no-brainer.  That shot is shown by the star near Connally's ear, because that is approx where JFK's head was.

Where did the main fragment of the 223 slug end up? 
Did it end up outside the limo (unlikely)? 
Did it end up in the limo & was found & secretted away (probable)?   
Did it crack the windshield (see the star on the left of the mirror)?  Could it have enough veer inside JFK's head to give the needed upwards & leftwards exit angle to hit that star.
Did it cause the dent in the chrome strip (see the star above the mirror)?  This would need more upwards angle than the crack, but less leftwards angle. 

(2) Nextly the shot hitting the chrome trim above the mirror is a no-brainer (see star), koz we all know it happened.  Hickey's  55grain lightly-jacketed hollow point 223 fits the bill because it couldn’t punch a hole in a stainless steel trim fixed over a say 3" by 1-1/2" steel tube.  A 160grain fully jacketed semi-pointed Carcano might be capable of making a hole. 
Hickey's (2) had to squeeze past over the central roll bar, difficult but possible.

Where did the main fragment of the 223 slug end up?  Did it bounce back out of the limo (probable), or did it end up in the limo (& later found & secretted away)(possible).  Did any of the fragments found in the limo belong to this bullet (probable)(possibly later secretted away)?

The distance tween the stars in (1) & (2) shows how far the AR15 had to swing tween shots (1) & (2).  However that view in the pix shows what we see, it doesnt show what the AR15 saw, the AR15 was lower, & the angular distance seen by the AR15 was say a 1/3rd of what we see here.

A star shows where a slug or fragment hit the glass say 3" left of the 9" mirror. A direct hit from a 55grain lightly-jacketed hollow point 223 slug would have done more than just create a spider of radial cracks in the laminated glass, even tho the attack angle was near 45 deg.  I think that the culprit was a fragment.  It is unlikely to have been a direct hit because the star is far left of the other two stars.  And a ricocheting direct hit would have made a mess in the limo.  It could have been a fragment of the slug that dented the chrome trim, but i don’t think that it was, there is nothing nearby to provide the needed ricochet. The mirror support rod is in the wrong location to provide the ricochet.  The mirror had impact damage on the back, but there is no obvious way that the chrome trim slug could have done that damage.  The damage on the mirror might have been done by whatever hit the glass after it hit the glass (unlikely).

Looking at Youtube footage of AR15 & other kinds of soft point & hollow point shots throo laminated windshields & throo ballistic gel & throo a combination of windshield/gel i now reckon that the 223 slug remnant from the JFK headshot did indeed keep going & cracked the windshield. A fully jacketed 223 can veer 30 deg in gel, but a hollow point veers perhaps 5 deg in the end but only say 1 deg at the 6" mark. But if a hollow point goes throo a windshield (or say skull) & then into gel it can veer a lot more at the say 6" mark.
Hence i reckon that Hickey's shot-1 hit JFK's head & then the remnant slug cracked the windshield. Mystery solved.

(3) One AR15 slug hit the tarmac of Elm St (yellow star) or Main St (white star) or the curb of Main St, or the tarmac of Main St & the ricochet hitting the curb.  Any of these could explain the sting on Tague's face, standing near the underpass on the south side of Main St.

In the pix below the above two yellow & white stars in (3) are shown to the right of stars (1) & (2), however in the pix the limo is drawn partly in the left lane, if it were drawn in the center lane then the 3 stars would line up nicely.  The 3 shots need to form a line or at least a smooth arc, any drastic zig or zag would be a problem for a burst scenario. I have numbered the shots (1)(2)(3), but that is not necessarily the order of the burst, the burst could have been (3)(2)(1).  But (1)(2)(3) is more likely i reckon.

Mystery. What happened to the 3 empty 223 casings?

« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 02:11:25 PM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2021, 11:57:12 PM »

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2021, 08:32:28 AM »
In the pix we can see that a puny chrome stripe over thin sheet steel can stop a handgun slug.
The JFK limo had a big chrome trim (usually stainless steel)(very hard) over a say 3" by 1.5" steel tube (much tougher than the sheet steel of the door in the pix), & Hickey's AR15 slug was a say 55grain hollow point & not full metal jacket. Dent shown in bottom pix.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 10:16:05 PM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2021, 08:37:28 AM »
In the pix we can see that a hollow point handgun slug goes throo a windshield & then veers quickly in the gel.
There is lots of youtube footage that shows that hollow point slugs fired from rifles dont veer very far in gel (compared to FMJ ordinary slugs), but the veer of a hollow point will be larger in a skull, having firstly passed throo bone (ie in a similar way to the slug that firstly passed throo the windshield in the pix below).  Hence the slug remnant in the JFK headshot could have veered enough (say 10deg)(i haven't done exact calculations but might tomorrow) to crack the windshield on the JFK limo. This is a printscreen pix of a youtube, there is tonnes of this stuff on youtube.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 10:19:13 PM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2021, 08:37:28 AM »

« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2021, 10:51:24 PM »
Here is Hickey's 3 shot burst in another view.
The bottom star is the pozzy of JFK's headshot (49" above the cross painted on the road).
The top star is where a shot hit the Main St tarmac, & then ricocheted into the curb 23'4" from the pier.
The mid star represents the shot that dented the chrome trim of the windshield above the mirror.
As can be seen the 3 stars showing the 3 shots are impressively close together, however that is a 3D error.  The pix here is a printscreen from the youtube footage shown at the top of page 1.  This footage was taken with a camera mounted on the top of the windshield of the limo, & thusly Hickey's AR15 had a view from higher up & a little left.  Hence a true set of 3 stars drawn on a true view would be spread out both vertically & horizontally compared to what is shown in the pix.  Because we all know by now that the shot that dented the chrome was well left of the shot that hit JFK's head.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipNvDrUMWCuxLawv1sM-4_z2zfS2QVjBtvM-TpH2FkFefO4HxyPmNcflDerWhhEyKg/photo/AF1QipO5hyjLY6LfkH9taX9jkRxM3q7Q1xw-e1IFxEEZ?key=YVBxT0FKMldWT0FBaWh3LWJTZWg0M28tVVZCNDFR
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 10:22:09 PM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »