Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Walt Brown ends Judyth Vary Bakers career  (Read 2793 times)

Online Gerry Down

Re: Walt Brown ends Judyth Vary Bakers career
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2021, 06:29:51 PM »
Advertisement
just as Trine Day Books ...is using 'Me in Lee' as their 'cash cow'...... beyond the pale+

Do you think they make much money from that book? Its like 600 pages long. That's a long read. That would put alot of people off buying the book. I wonder why Judyth Vary Baker did not just publish it independently. You'd think she would have got more of the profits that way. Its not like Trine Day get books into brick-and-mortar stores. Can't see the advantage Trine Day bring to the table for Judyth Vary Baker.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2021, 06:29:51 PM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2021, 11:04:25 PM »
So Oswald hears the shots and goes into a panic mode knowing that he has a rifle on the 6th floor so the only thing he can do is go get a coke in the break room where he will be confronted by a cop with a handgun and of course Truly will tell the policeman that Oswald works at the TSBD . I know that was just a scenario but that Walt Brown sets up quite a theory . Hear the shots , remember your rifle is on the 6th floor , then just mosey on down and get yourself a coke before having a cop pull his weapon on you . Case Closed . I bought all those books for nothing .