Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The precise location of a bullet hole in the windshield of JFK's limousine.  (Read 6528 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Advertisement
An interesting and informative interview concerning the location of a bullet hole in the limousine windshield, the hole was located just above the metal near the bottom of the glass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx2DhBgasCM    Thumb1:

Best Regards,
Christer

HI Christer,

just a couple of points about the video I felt worth mentioning. The first is this pic which is supposed to show a crack in the window shown in Altgens 6. The 'white blob' Weldon uses as his crack is actually JFK's shirt. This seems pretty obvious to me:

Secondly, the note Weldon uses to demonstrate there was a hole really low down on the windshield actually blows his proposal out of the water. The note clearly reads:

...HAD BULLET HOLE IN IT, THE
...WAS ABOUT 4 OR 6 INCHES TO
...RIGHT OF THE REAR VIEW MIRROR...

The note is clearly referencing this hole in the windshield:

The note, the centrepiece of Weldon's argument, is not referring to a hole low down on the windshield.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

And another photo of one of Frazier's notes giving his measurements of the location of the "stellate crack":

Offline Christer Jacobsson

Re: The precise location of a bullet hole in the windshield of JFK's limousine.
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2021, 09:47:54 PM »
HI Christer,

just a couple of points about the video I felt worth mentioning. The first is this pic which is supposed to show a crack in the window shown in Altgens 6. The 'white blob' Weldon uses as his crack is actually JFK's shirt. This seems pretty obvious to me:

Secondly, the note Weldon uses to demonstrate there was a hole really low down on the windshield actually blows his proposal out of the water. The note clearly reads:

...HAD BULLET HOLE IN IT, THE
...WAS ABOUT 4 OR 6 INCHES TO
...RIGHT OF THE REAR VIEW MIRROR...

The note is clearly referencing this hole in the windshield:

The note, the centrepiece of Weldon's argument, is not referring to a hole low down on the windshield.

Hi Dan, thank you for commenting.

I´m aware of this in many ways however some of the information which is available today concerning a hole in the windshield doesen't quite add up when compared. I wanted to shed some new light on the matter and from a slightly different angle. This is the best photo I have on the alleged hole further up on the windshield: https://photos.app.goo.gl/uUZR3BuvKmoLXzjH7

Best Regards,
Christer

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2021, 09:47:54 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2021, 10:29:24 PM »
And another photo of one of Frazier's notes giving his measurements of the location of the "stellate crack":

Hi Steve,

If I'm reading Frazier's drawing correctly he is not even mentioning the crack in the windshield.
The measurements he has drawn on the windshield seem to refer to the dent in the chrome trim.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2021, 10:40:13 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2021, 01:06:50 AM »
The dangers of circling things on blurry photos  Thumb1:

You might instead use these combined photos to achieve a better comparison: https://photos.app.goo.gl/QWSSaTxhLSxrwJtW8

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2021, 01:06:50 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2021, 04:29:18 AM »

You might instead use these combined photos to achieve a better comparison: https://photos.app.goo.gl/QWSSaTxhLSxrwJtW8

Top left is JFK's shirt and I'm not seeing the crack we know for certain was in the windshield in the other three.
Do we know for sure the other three pics were taken after the assassination?