Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The precise location of a bullet hole in the windshield of JFK's limousine.  (Read 6525 times)

Offline Christer Jacobsson

Re: The precise location of a bullet hole in the windshield of JFK's limousine.
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2021, 12:32:01 PM »
Advertisement
Top left is JFK's shirt and I'm not seeing the crack we know for certain was in the windshield in the other three.
Do we know for sure the other three pics were taken after the assassination?

The attached photo beneath was taken on Love Field shortly before Kennedy was killed, the lower section of the windshield shows no damages: https://photos.app.goo.gl/yZb5wRfEFUw54YBw5

As far as I know then the other four photos was taken after the assassination.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 12:33:57 PM by Christer Jacobsson »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2021, 12:32:01 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2021, 11:05:41 PM »
The attached photo beneath was taken on Love Field shortly before Kennedy was killed, the lower section of the windshield shows no damages: https://photos.app.goo.gl/yZb5wRfEFUw54YBw5

As far as I know then the other four photos was taken after the assassination.

One of the photos is a close-up from Altgens 6 (the one which shows JFK's shirt)
If the other three were taken after the assassination where is the star-shaped crack we know was there.
The only thing I can think to explain this is that the other three were taken after the windshield was replaced.
It must be noted none of the other three photos shows a crack, they show a square patch that seems to be on the windshield but could equally be something just lying on the dashboard.

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

Photo supplement: https://photos.app.goo.gl/AdjGzpgBATpavwAJA
No the central impact is nearer the mirror as shown here & is difficult to see.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 05:49:24 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Robin Unger

Crack in the windshield.

Offline Robin Unger

Windscreen crack / Chrome trim dent ( Credit: Bill Miller )

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

Windscreen crack / Chrome trim dent ( Credit: Bill Miller )
Yes on that angle the crack-impact is close to the mirror.
Some on this forum suggest that the white blob "on" the lab coat is a hole -- nope.
The crack was made by the remnant slug of Hickey shot-1, ie after exiting JFK's head.[edit 17april2022][It wasnt shot-1, it was the last shot of Hickey's auto burst][Hickey & the AR15 were falling forward not backward]
The dent was made by Hickey shot-2. [edit 17april2022][It wasnt shot-2, it was the second-last shot of Hickey's auto burst]
Hickey fired an accidental possibly slamfire auto burst of at least 4, probably 5, & possibly 6 shots.

Some on this forum say that there is a dent in the back of the mirror. Praps the hollow point slug that disintegrated on the chrome trim sent a fragment of lead back onto the steel visor rod from which it ricocheted forward onto the glass & then back to the back of the mirror. I think that the fragment could not go from the chrome trim to the back of the mirror directly, it had to make use of the steel rod & the glass. I doubt that the dent on the back of the mirror was caused by a fragment from the remnant that caused the cracks in the glass, the windshield slopes away at say 45 deg. No, my bet is that the damage to the mirror was due to Hickey shot-2 shot-5 (ie the second-last shot of his auto burst of say 6 shots), the slug that dented the chrome trim.

[edit 4feb2024][the AR15 hit the chrome trim exactly on the nose of a crease in the trim, & the initial splatter from the hollowpoint went down & forward, hitting the mirror directly.]
« Last Edit: February 03, 2024, 10:49:02 PM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

Offline Robin Unger

Just to make myself very clear, i do not believe that Hickey ever fired his AR-15 anytime during the motorcade.

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

Just to make myself very clear, i do not believe that Hickey ever fired his AR-15 anytime during the motorcade.
I read The Smoking Gun a month ago. I got Mortal Error today & will read it over the next few days.
I have posted on my thread recently (re was Hickey's AR15 in burst mode) & will again in the next few days debunking the debunking of Hickey's shot(s) plus some new info that i have come up with.
Robin, have u seen a better quality copy of McIntire-2? 
Might u be able to obtain the superior 2019 copies of the Bronson footage frames? (at present your gallery has the 2017 frames).
Is there any chance of getting more full frames of the Bell footage?  This refers to the sequence where the JFK limo is going under the triple underpass.