Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Captain Fritz show Mr Oswald a Mauser?  (Read 47444 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Did Captain Fritz show Mr Oswald a Mauser?
« Reply #264 on: March 10, 2021, 11:49:35 PM »
Advertisement
"Richard"

Kudos to Richard if he is indeed using a generic name. You know, the ID theft thing.

As opposed to certain people who expose all their details on spaces like 'mylife'

Who would those "certain people" be "Chapman"?

Not to mention your atheist space on YouTube. Not to mention the tshirt emblazoned with 'IACOLETTI' you are wearing on said atheist space.

I don't have an "atheist space on YouTube", Mr. Research.  But it's cute that you're trying.

The t-shirt you speak of was made for me by the producer.  It was a "game of thrones" motif, but I have never seen that show, so the reference was lost on me.  Other crew members got similar shirts.  This was also several years ago.  But it had nothing to do with seeking attention.  Again, nice try to somehow turn any of that into some kind of scandal, and to try to follow me around the Internet for gawd knows what purpose.  You must have no life.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #264 on: March 10, 2021, 11:49:35 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #265 on: March 11, 2021, 01:04:53 AM »

I don't have an "atheist space on YouTube", Mr. Research.  But it's cute that you're trying.

The t-shirt you speak of was made for me by the producer.  It was a "game of thrones" motif, but I have never seen that show, so the reference was lost on me.  Other crew members got similar shirts.  This was also several years ago.  But it had nothing to do with seeking attention.  Again, nice try to somehow turn any of that into some kind of scandal, and to try to follow me around the Internet for gawd knows what purpose.  You must have no life.

Lamers who don't realize the very real dangers of ID theft
My name itself is so common it doesn't need disguising.

I don't have an "atheist space on YouTube", Mr. Research.  But it's cute that you're trying
In case you're running your 'exact word' schtict again: TAE is/was an atheist space. Owning it or not, broadcasting from it or not, still there or not.

The t-shirt you speak of was made for me by the producer.  It was a "game of thrones" motif, but I have never seen that show, so the reference was lost on me.  Other crew members got similar shirts.  This was also several years ago.  But it had nothing to do with seeking attention.
So then how was I to know you didn't get the t-shirt on your own.

Again, nice try to somehow turn any of that into some kind of scandal, and to try to follow me around the Internet for gawd knows what purpose.
Don't flatter yourself.   

You must have no life.
HAHA.. so that's your big ending is it.
Typical wrap-up by conspiracy-monger 'debaters'
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 01:23:49 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #266 on: March 11, 2021, 01:18:35 AM »
Lamers who don't realize the very real dangers of ID theft
My name itself is so common it doesn't need disguising.

Another name for those people is "keyboard warrior cowards".

I don't have an "atheist space on YouTube", Mr. Research.  But it's cute that you're trying
In case you're running your 'exact word' schtict again: TAE is/was an atheist space. Owning it or not, broadcasting from it or not, still there or not.

So what?  Do you just like pointing out the things that I do, or is there some point?

The t-shirt you speak of was made for me by the producer.  It was a "game of thrones" motif, but I have never seen that show, so the reference was lost on me.  Other crew members got similar shirts.  This was also several years ago.  But it had nothing to do with seeking attention.
So then how was I to know you didn't get the t-shirt on your own.

What the hell difference does it make?  Are observations of my clothing supposed to somehow contribute to discussion about the JFK assassination?  What am I saying...you never contribute to discussions about the JFK assassination.  All you do is divert and troll.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #266 on: March 11, 2021, 01:18:35 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #267 on: March 11, 2021, 02:12:17 AM »
Another name for those people is "keyboard warrior cowards".

So what?  Do you just like pointing out the things that I do, or is there some point?

What the hell difference does it make?  Are observations of my clothing supposed to somehow contribute to discussion about the JFK assassination?  What am I saying...you never contribute to discussions about the JFK assassination.  All you do is divert and troll.

Another name for those people is "keyboard warrior cowards"
What a quaint notion: That knowing a person’s real name is somehow more honest or even important. Maybe you’re the nosey one after all.

The point is that you started the ‘attention-seeker’ theme. And I’m pushing back.

What the hell difference does it make?  Are observations of my clothing supposed to somehow contribute to discussion about the JFK assassination?
One is not discussing the assassination at this juncture; One is discussing the ‘attention-seeker’ theme you originated.

What am I saying...you never contribute to discussions about the JFK assassination.  All you do is divert and troll.
Not my bad if one finds oneself ‘diverted’. Maybe one is too far down one’s personal rabbit-hole.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #268 on: March 11, 2021, 06:40:22 PM »
Another name for those people is "keyboard warrior cowards"
What a quaint notion: That knowing a person’s real name is somehow more honest or even important. Maybe you’re the nosey one after all.

It's way easier to be a "courageous" troll if you think you're anonymous.

The point is that you started the ‘attention-seeker’ theme. And I’m pushing back.

Push away.  Everything you post on this forum screams "look at me!".

One is not discussing the assassination at this juncture; One is discussing the ‘attention-seeker’ theme you originated.

"One" never discusses the assassination.  Other than to make blanket unsubstantiated pronouncements about it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #268 on: March 11, 2021, 06:40:22 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #269 on: March 11, 2021, 08:16:50 PM »

"One" never discusses the assassination.  Other than to make blanket unsubstantiated pronouncements about it.

"blanket unsubstantiated pronouncements"

Isn't that the hallmark of a liar?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #270 on: March 11, 2021, 09:43:48 PM »

'Courageous' about what exactly?

Everything you post on this forum is encapsulated in the image of you kneeling at Oswald's grave... and screams 'Look at Lee and me!

Some 'discuss' the assassination as if nothing is knowable, provable or believable. But yet, eternally capable of being faked, planted, or altered in some way. The ultimate conspiracy-monger security blanket.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 09:54:19 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #270 on: March 11, 2021, 09:43:48 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #271 on: March 11, 2021, 10:04:53 PM »

"blanket unsubstantiated pronouncements"

Isn't that the hallmark of a liar?

The hallmark of a liar around here is you. The one with the bucketful of fabrications assigned by one of your own kind, no less.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 01:20:55 AM by Bill Chapman »