Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Can the complete physical set of HSCA hearings and volumes be purchased?  (Read 1902 times)

Online Gerry Down

Advertisement
I know the entire WCR and its accompanying 26 volumes can be bought. But I don't think i've ever seen a set of the HSCA report with its accompanying set of 12 volumes.

Does such a set exist? I know such a set would not be as popular as the WC set, so maybe such sets of the HSCA report and its volumes were never produced.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jack Nessan

Re: Can the complete physical set of HSCA hearings and volumes be purchased?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2021, 10:59:17 PM »
I know the entire WCR and its accompanying 26 volumes can be bought. But I don't think i've ever seen a set of the HSCA report with its accompanying set of 12 volumes.

Does such a set exist? I know such a set would not be as popular as the WC set, so maybe such sets of the HSCA report and its volumes were never produced.

They exist. At the end of HSCA copies could be picked up at Gov printing office in DC when they were finally made available. How many exist today is any bodies guess. Congress members were each given a set.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2021, 04:02:53 PM »

Online Gerry Down

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2021, 10:41:59 AM »
Thanks but I was interested in the physical set. I was curious to see what they looked like.

Online Mark Ulrik

« Last Edit: February 09, 2021, 10:25:06 AM by Mark Ulrik »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2021, 10:20:47 AM »

Online Gerry Down

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2021, 10:53:35 AM »
They turn up on eBay once in a while.

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/house-select-committee-assassinations-1885426650

Thanks. So that's what they look like. Never seen them before. Not as polished as the Warren Report and its volumes.