Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: HL Hunt - Motive & Opportunity  (Read 1877 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

HL Hunt - Motive & Opportunity
« on: February 05, 2021, 01:45:10 AM »
Advertisement
Have you read this book?

JFK Assassination Forum

HL Hunt - Motive & Opportunity
« on: February 05, 2021, 01:45:10 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: HL Hunt - Motive & Opportunity
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2021, 03:24:20 AM »
Have you read this book?

I hope to find a member who has read the book...  Because there are a couple of items from the book that I'd like to discuss.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2021, 04:17:22 AM »

I hope to find a member who has read the book...  Because there are a couple of items from the book that I'd like to discuss.

Who can tell me where ,and how, the Dear Mr Hunt note that was written on Nov. 8, and signed by Lee H. Oswald first came to light???

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2021, 04:17:22 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2021, 09:39:53 PM »
Who can tell me where ,and how, the Dear Mr Hunt note that was written on Nov. 8, and signed by Lee H. Oswald first came to light???

Author Anthony Summers says that The  "Dear Mr Hunt " note first appeared in 1975 when an anonymous sender in Mexico City,  sent a copy of the note to  researchers in the U.S.

This clashes with what John Curington ( HL Hunts right hand man) said in the book HL Hunt Motive & Opportunity.  Curington said that the note appeared in the inner office mail addressed to Mr HL Hunt  AFTER the assassination. And he and Mr Hunt turned the note over to the FBI. And that was the last the saw of it ... ( I seriously doubt that they would have turned the note over to the FBI, for obvious reasons.)

The note is genuine....It was in fact written by Lee Oswald at a time when he was desperately try to foil the plot to murder JFK.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2021, 05:22:06 PM »
Author Anthony Summers says that The  "Dear Mr Hunt " note first appeared in 1975 when an anonymous sender in Mexico City,  sent a copy of the note to  researchers in the U.S.

This clashes with what John Curington ( HL Hunts right hand man) said in the book HL Hunt Motive & Opportunity.  Curington said that the note appeared in the inner office mail addressed to Mr HL Hunt  AFTER the assassination. And he and Mr Hunt turned the note over to the FBI. And that was the last the saw of it ... ( I seriously doubt that they would have turned the note over to the FBI, for obvious reasons.)

The note is genuine....It was in fact written by Lee Oswald at a time when he was desperately try to foil the plot to murder JFK.

Curington said that the note appeared in the inner office mail addressed to Mr HL Hunt  AFTER the assassination.

I seriously doubt that the note appeared in the inner office mail AFTER the assassination....  Lee apparently had been in contact with HL Hunt and or possibly Hunt had contacted Lee through a go-fer and Lee wanted clarification about "something"

General Walker and HL Hunt were good friends....

Curington said that he and HL Hunt had gone to General Walker's house sometime before the coup d e'tat and Oswald's name had been used during the conversation.  ( Walker told the WC that he'd never heard of Lee Oswald prior to the assassination.) 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2021, 05:22:06 PM »