Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: LHO's shirt  (Read 35434 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: LHO's shirt
« Reply #248 on: September 25, 2021, 09:39:53 PM »
Advertisement
Well you're wrong because Oswald's rifle would have had four rounds of ammo and the fact that Oswald loaded his last four bullets into the rifle proves that that Oswald's actions were last minute and not planned,

That's laughably circular -- even for "Mytton".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #248 on: September 25, 2021, 09:39:53 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #249 on: September 25, 2021, 10:06:02 PM »
What's the term for a person who enjoys being beaten?.....  Masochist....

The Oswald witnesses in Oak Cliff kick CT butt every time out
Kinda makes you the masochist here, Pops..
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 10:15:09 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #250 on: September 25, 2021, 10:14:42 PM »
Kinda makes you the masochist here, Pops..

If that's the way it appears to you....Lil Chappie.....you obviously need the services of a shrink....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #250 on: September 25, 2021, 10:14:42 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #251 on: September 25, 2021, 10:38:12 PM »
Watch closely as detective Day reaches out to pick up the carcano for the first time.   Nobody had touched that rifle prior to this moment.   How is the rifle positioned?....Is it Jammed between boxes of books or is it lying on the floor and Day has no trouble picking it up by the leather sling ....   That leather sling was mounted on the left side of the rifle so it would have been hard for Day to reach if the rifle had been jammed between boxes of books.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #252 on: September 25, 2021, 10:48:24 PM »

If that's the way it appears to you....Lil Chappie.....you obviously need the services of a shrink....

'If that's the way it appears to you'
Erm.. that's the way it appeared to the witnesses

A small sampling:

Above:
A view to a kill (Markham)
'Poor dumb cop' (Scoggins)
'Hey man, what the hell is going on?' (Callaway)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 10:52:55 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #252 on: September 25, 2021, 10:48:24 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #253 on: September 26, 2021, 09:04:49 PM »
'If that's the way it appears to you'
Erm.. that's the way it appeared to the witnesses

A small sampling:

Above:
A view to a kill (Markham)
'Poor dumb cop' (Scoggins)
'Hey man, what the hell is going on?' (Callaway)

Debating with you lil Chappie ( or most LNer's) is like debating with a ten year old......Who believes that Cinderella really traveled to the ball in a coach that  was magically made from a pumpkin. 

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #254 on: October 14, 2021, 03:33:28 PM »

We are told that Lee disassembled the carcano and placed it in a paper bag to conceal it when he transported it to the TSBD....

Logically that doesn't make any sense.... The act of  disassembling a model 91/38 short rifle reduces the length of the rifle by a mere 5 1/4 inches.   So why bother ???   And the disassembled rifle pieces are awkward to handle and reassemble....

There's not an iota of doubt in my mind that if Lee had disassembled that rifle  then his finger prints would have been all over the various pieces of the rifle....but the investigators never found a single identifiable print on that gun.    ( I doubt that he had the mechanical ability to figger out how to disassemble the rifle)

And what's even more difficult to believe is the idea that any assassin would set out with only three rounds of ammo ....What an absurd idea!!
Well you're wrong because Oswald's rifle would have had four rounds of ammo and the fact that Oswald loaded his last four bullets into the rifle proves that that Oswald's actions were last minute and not planned, whereas if Oswald was being set up then as you explain, the conspirators would have loaded the planted rifle to it's perceived maximum, so thanks for your observation in proving Oswald's guilt! Thumb1:
Dear reader...I don't agree with Walt on everything but his reflection above is spot on and John Mytton is off...just simply off.
Mr Mytton even disagrees with his own Warren Report conclusion that Oswald DID plan the assassination and it would be obvious that such a cold-blooded killer would have taken all the ammo and firepower at his disposal.
loaded his last four bullets
:D And that proves Oswald did it!  :D
A preconceived notion= an opinion formed beforehand without adequate evidence
If you don't have any solid verification of something...just invent some.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #254 on: October 14, 2021, 03:33:28 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #255 on: October 24, 2021, 01:39:31 AM »
Bledsoe was suffering from Alzheimers ...   She saw the hole in the elbow when the FBI brought the shirt out to her house....She admits that in her testimony.

Does this detailed statement from Mrs. Bledsoe sound like someone who's terribly confused and suffering from Alzheimers? She sounds sharp as a tack. If she had Alzheimers she wouldn't be able to clearly recount what she witnessed. She would be pausing and struggling to remember where, who, or what she even saw. She clearly knew it was Oswald because she knew what he looked like.

"Last Friday, November 22, 1963, I went downtown to see the President. I stood on Main Street just across the street from Titche's until the parade passed by. Then I walked over to Elm Street and caught a bus to go home. The bus traveled West on Elm Street to about Murphy Street and made a stop and that is when I saw Lee Oswald get on the bus. The traffic was heavy and it took quite sometime [sic] to travel two or three blocks. During that time someone made the statement that the President had been shot and while the bus was stopped due to the heavy traffic, Oswald got off the bus and I didn't see him again. I know this man was Lee Oswald because he lived in my home from October 7, 1963 to October 14, 1963." - Mrs. Mary E. Bledsoe