Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: LHO's shirt  (Read 35443 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: LHO's shirt
« Reply #224 on: August 25, 2021, 12:35:52 AM »
Advertisement
They didn't have anything that would physically connect Oswald with that rifle. And even after finding those fibers, they still didn't.  Because fibers can't be linked to a specific garment.

Another important consideration is coincidence. When fibers that match the clothing fibers of the suspect are found on the clothing of a victim, two conclusions may be drawn: The fibers originated from the suspect, or the fibers originated from another fabric source that not only was composed of fibers of the exact type and color, but was also in a position to contribute those fibers through primary or secondary contact. The likelihood of encountering identical fibers from the environment of a homicide victim (i.e., from his or her residence or friends) is extremely remote.
https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/about-us/lab/forensic-science-communications/fsc/july2000/deedric3.htm

JohnM
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 12:55:16 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #224 on: August 25, 2021, 12:35:52 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #225 on: August 25, 2021, 12:43:07 AM »
They didn't have anything that would physically connect Oswald with that rifle. And even after finding those fibers, they still didn't.  Because fibers can't be linked to a specific garment.

One point that's been brushed aside concerning the theory that Lee Oswald owned or had possession of that particular carcano...

We are told that Lee disassembled the carcano and placed it in a paper bag to conceal it when he transported it to the TSBD....

Logically that doesn't make any sense.... The act of  disassembling a model 91/38 short rifle reduces the length of the rifle by a mere 5 1/4 inches.   So why bother ???   And the disassembled rifle pieces are awkward to handle and reassemble....

There's not an iota of doubt in my mind that if Lee had disassembled that rifle  then his finger prints would have been all over the various piece of the rifle....but the investigators never found a single identifiable print on that gun.    ( I doubt that he had the mechanical ability to figger out how to disassemble the rifle)

And what's even more difficult to believe is the idea that any assassin would set out with only three rounds of ammo ....What an absurd idea!!

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #226 on: August 25, 2021, 01:05:17 AM »
And what's even more difficult to believe is the idea that any assassin would set out with only three rounds of ammo ....What an absurd idea!!

Well you're wrong because Oswald's rifle would have had four rounds of ammo and the fact that Oswald loaded his last four bullets into the rifle proves that that Oswald's actions were last minute and not planned, whereas if Oswald was being set up then as you explain, the conspirators would have loaded the planted rifle to it's perceived maximum, so thanks for your observation in proving Oswald's guilt! Thumb1:

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #226 on: August 25, 2021, 01:05:17 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #227 on: August 25, 2021, 03:22:18 AM »
Well you're wrong because Oswald's rifle would have had four rounds of ammo and the fact that Oswald loaded his last four bullets into the rifle proves that that Oswald's actions were last minute and not planned, whereas if Oswald was being set up then as you explain, the conspirators would have loaded the planted rifle to it's perceived maximum, so thanks for your observation in proving Oswald's guilt! Thumb1:

JohnM
"
My dear dumbass Mytoe....  It's good to know that you were one of the culprits.  You must have been because you say "the conspirators would have loaded the planted rifle to it's perceived maximum, so thanks for your observation in proving Oswald's guilt! "   How else could you know what the bastards would have done?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #228 on: August 25, 2021, 04:09:32 AM »
"
My dear dumbass Mytoe....  It's good to know that you were one of the culprits.  You must have been because you say "the conspirators would have loaded the planted rifle to it's perceived maximum, so thanks for your observation in proving Oswald's guilt! "   How else could you know what the bastards would have done?

Wow, what an excessive overreaction to your mistake and my using your own argument against you.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #228 on: August 25, 2021, 04:09:32 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #229 on: August 25, 2021, 04:27:27 AM »
Wow, what an excessive overreaction to your mistake and my using your own argument against you.

JohnM

What was the color of Bill Whaley's passenger's clothes.......    That's a very simple question Mr Mytoe....

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #230 on: August 25, 2021, 04:42:16 AM »
What was the color of Bill Whaley's passenger's clothes.......    That's a very simple question Mr Mytoe....

Whaley wasn't judging a fashion show and had many passengers every day and had no particular reason to remember any specific customer or colour, but Whaley did specifically remember Oswald's bracelet.

Mr. BALL. Was there anything in particular about him beside his clothing that you could identify such as jewelry, bracelets?
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir; he had on a bracelet of some type on his left arm. It looked like an identification bracelet. Just shiny, you know, how you see anything shiny, an unusual watchband or something shiny, you notice things like that.

Also Oswald admitted to Fritz that he caught a cab, so what exactly are you trying to prove?

Mr. BALL. I don't want you to say he admitted the transfer. I want you to tell me what he said about the transfer.
Mr. FRITZ. He told he that was the transfer the busdriver had given him when he caught the bus to go home. But he had told me if you will remember in our previous conversation that he rode the bus or on North Beckley and had walked home but in the meantime, sometime had told me about him riding a cab.
So, when I asked him about a cab ride if he had ridden in a cab he said yes, he had, he told me wrong about the bus, he had rode a cab. He said the reason he changed, that he rode the bus for a short distance, and the crowd was so heavy and traffic was so bad that he got out and caught a cab, and I asked him some other questions about the cab and I asked him what happened there when he caught the cab and he said there was a lady trying to catch a cab and he told the busdriver, the busdriver told him to tell the lady to catch the cab behind him and he said he rode that cab over near his home, he rode home in a cab. I asked him how much the cabfare was, he said 85 cents.

Btw are you ever going to respond to what was the alternative to Oswald's cab ride??

JohnM
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 06:13:26 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #230 on: August 25, 2021, 04:42:16 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #231 on: August 25, 2021, 09:12:09 AM »
but Whaley did specifically remember Oswald's bracelet.

He didn't, another of your lies exposed:

Mr. BALL. You mentioned the fact that the man who sat in the front seat of your cab, which you drove from the Greyhound Station on Lamar Street over to 500 North Beckley, had an identification bracelet on him.
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, it looked like an identification bracelet. It looks like this one, sir, it was shiny, I couldn't tell exactly whether that was the bracelet or not.

Thumb1:

Yes my wording should have been clearer, Whaley remembers Oswald wearing a bracelet but obviously since he didn't initial the bracelet he couldn't say it was that exact bracelet.

But what's way more important is that Whaley did identify Oswald in the line-up.

Mr. BALL. Did Whaley say anything to you personally?
Mr. LEAVELLE. To me personally?
Mr. BALL. Yes.
Mr. LEAVELLE. Well, of course, I asked him if he---if the man that he remembered or saw there, whatever he was identifying him for there was up there and he said "Yes, the man in the T-shirt." Whether he was doing all the talking or not wouldn't make any difference, he still knew him.

JohnM