Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: LHO's shirt  (Read 35439 times)

Online Jerry Organ

Re: LHO's shirt
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2021, 03:10:58 AM »
Advertisement

Seems a lot of dirt on the front, as if he were carrying boxes. And the lower shirt hole seam could have been used to wipe down a rifle stock.

Why is the right arm sleeve so dirty compared to the left?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2021, 03:10:58 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2021, 03:23:43 AM »
Mr Chapman thinks this phoney Mae Brussell 'compilation' is evidence!  :D

Meanwhile, back in the real world--------------

(Bookhout report #2)

Thank you for posting this, Mr Ford.....

(Kelley report #1)

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2021, 03:27:33 AM »

And the lower shirt hole seam could have been used to wipe down a rifle stock.

:D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2021, 03:27:33 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2021, 03:38:02 AM »

(Bookhout report #2)

(Kelley report #1)

He stated that his fare was approximately 85 cents.....

Of course Lee would have known the exact amount of his taxi fare. ( So we can know that someone is lying  to cast doubt on the FACT that Lee took a cab that was NOT driven by William Whaley.)   Whaley's manifest shows that the man who was wearing BLUE Workman's type clothing, paid a fare of 95 cents....   So not only didn't Whaley's description fit Lee Oswald, The fare that he received from the man was one dollar...$1.00     If Lee had gave the cabbie one dollar he sure as hell wouldn't have sai that his fare was approximately 85 cents.       

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2021, 05:42:47 AM »

(Bookhout report #2)

(Kelley report #1)

Where did I say I thought it was evidence.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2021, 05:42:47 AM »

Offline William Pilgrim

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2021, 06:46:34 PM »

" class="bbc_img

" width="840" height="515" class="bbc_img resized

The Prayer Man photographs show a person with bare arms (i.e. the shirt is either short sleeved or is a long sleeved shirt where the sleeves have been rolled up).

One thing strikes me about the shirt that LHO wore on the morning of the assassination, I cannot see any obvious creases on the sleeves of the shirt to indicate that they had been rolled up.

I would have thought that the shirt sleeves would be creased at various points as the shirt was rolled up from cuff to lower elbow. Is this problematic for the theory that equates LHO with the Prayer Man.

Maybe others can see creases where I cannot or maybe there is a good explanation to explain them away.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2021, 06:56:15 PM »
" class="bbc_img

The Prayer Man photographs show a person with bare arms (i.e. the shirt is either short sleeved or is a long sleeved shirt where the sleeves have been rolled up).

One thing strikes me about the shirt that LHO wore on the morning of the assassination, I cannot see any obvious creases on the sleeves of the shirt to indicate that they had been rolled up.

I would have thought that the shirt sleeves would be creased at various points as the shirt was rolled up from cuff to lower elbow. Is this problematic for the theory that equates LHO with the Prayer Man.

Maybe others can see creases where I cannot or maybe there is a good explanation to explain them away.

This is problematic for the theory that equates LHO with the Prayer Man.

The reddish brown shirt with the button down collar is the shirt that Lee Wore at the TSBD that morning....None of the various figures on the steps are wearing a shirt like this.   And that's because Lee was on his way to the second floor lunchroom to get a coke at the time Altgen's snapped the shutter to create Altgen's #6

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2021, 06:56:15 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2021, 11:47:43 PM »

Hardly, Mr Pilgrim----------------that color photo shows the shirt as it looks decades after the assassination.

Here's how it looked in '64: