Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: LHO's shirt  (Read 35447 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: LHO's shirt
« Reply #240 on: August 25, 2021, 07:45:58 PM »
Advertisement

BILL CHAPMAN

Mr. BALL. Did you notice how he was dressed?
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir. I didn’t pay much attention to it right then. But it
all came back when I really found out who I had. He was dressed in just
ordinary work clothes. It wasn’t khaki pants but they were khaki material,
blue faded blue color, like a blue uniform made in khaki. Then he had on a
brown shirt with a little silverlike stripe on it and he had on some kind
of jacket, I didn’t notice very close hut I think it was a work jacket that
almost matched the pants.

So Whaley's passenger was wearing a BLUE jacket, and BLUE trousers..... Lee Oswald was NOT wearing a JACKET, and his shirt was reddish brown and his trousers were dark gray.   And just to add a little salt to your wounds....  Whaley said that his passenger gave him a DOLLAR for the ride...  Lee Oswald told the interrogators that he paid 85 cents for the taxi fare. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #240 on: August 25, 2021, 07:45:58 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #241 on: August 25, 2021, 07:47:08 PM »
Hi Bill, I wouldn't worry about Otto too much, he keeps writing cheques that he can't afford to sign, you just have to look at his contradictory last couple of posts that he responded to me with, he first makes a definitive statement that I have been posting for a decade(at least) clearly demonstrating that he or one of his doppelganger's has been one of my fanboys for the last decade, then in his very next post when he's trying to associate my longevity with a negative connation, his decade(at least) now becomes an "estimate" and what's even funnier he doesn't even realize, you seriously can't make that up, he's comedy gold!

JohnM

No worries: This is fun.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 07:59:48 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #242 on: August 25, 2021, 07:58:32 PM »
Mr. BALL. Did you notice how he was dressed?
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir. I didn’t pay much attention to it right then. But it
all came back when I really found out who I had. He was dressed in just
ordinary work clothes. It wasn’t khaki pants but they were khaki material,
blue faded blue color, like a blue uniform made in khaki. Then he had on a
brown shirt with a little silverlike stripe on it and he had on some kind
of jacket, I didn’t notice very close hut I think it was a work jacket that
almost matched the pants.

So Whaley's passenger was wearing a BLUE jacket, and BLUE trousers..... Lee Oswald was NOT wearing a JACKET, and his shirt was reddish brown and his trousers were dark gray.   And just to add a little salt to your wounds....  Whaley said that his passenger gave him a DOLLAR for the ride...  Lee Oswald told the interrogators that he paid 85 cents for the taxi fare.

Oswald was the only one complaining in the line up.
Would an innocent man do that? I wouldn't.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 07:59:21 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #242 on: August 25, 2021, 07:58:32 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #243 on: August 25, 2021, 08:06:08 PM »
No worries: This is fun.

What's the term for a person who enjoys being beaten?.....  Masochist....
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 08:51:43 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #244 on: August 28, 2021, 09:33:09 PM »
that rifle was used to commit the crime.

Well, By Golly For once you are right.... But it was not the crime of the murder of JFK....It was the crime of framing an innocent patsy by the authorities.

Unfortunately for them, ( and fortunately for us) Tom Alyea's camera captured the scene of the rifle lying on it's left side on the floor.    The preceding scene from Alyea's film shows DPD detective Studebaker perched atop boxes of books just after he finished taking the in situ photo of the carcano.    Since the next scene on Alyea's film shows the rifle lying on it's left side with the leather sling up as Detective Day reaches out to pick up the rifle we can be absolutely certain that the in situ photo that detective Studebaker had taken showed the rifle lying on it's left side.

What's the point you ask.....   The official DPD in Situ Photo depicts an entirely different scene..... The official government approved in situ phot shows the rifle in a location that is closer to the stairs and the rifle is NOT lying on it's side.   And Furthermore....Tom Alyea said that it was obvious that the hiding place had been prepared BEFORE the shooting.

Watch closely as detective Day reaches out to pick up the carcano for the first time.   Nobody had touched that rifle prior to this moment.   How is the rifle positioned?....Is it Jammed between boxes of books or is it lying on the floor and Day has no trouble picking it up by the leather sling ....   That leather sling was mounted on the left side of the rifle so it would have been hard for Day to reach if the rifle had been jammed between boxes of books.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2021, 10:36:10 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #244 on: August 28, 2021, 09:33:09 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #245 on: August 28, 2021, 10:47:13 PM »
Watch closely as detective Day reaches out to pick up the carcano for the first time.   Nobody had touched that rifle prior to this moment.   How is the rifle positioned?....Is it Jammed between boxes of books or is it lying on the floor and Day has no trouble picking it up by the leather sling ....   That leather sling was mounted on the left side of the rifle so it would have been hard for Day to reach if the rifle had been jammed between boxes of books.

Problem is the film clip is abbreviated and doesn't show Day preparing to pick up the rifle by shifting slightly the single lone carton on the floor, which enabled the rifle to rest on its side. Thus Lt. Day could control the pick-up without accidentally making prints on the rifle or disturbing any prints left by Oswald.

(Yet another example of the exemplary unbiased work contributed by the Dallas Police Department.)

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #246 on: August 29, 2021, 03:28:27 AM »
Problem is the film clip is abbreviated and doesn't show Day preparing to pick up the rifle by shifting slightly the single lone carton on the floor, which enabled the rifle to rest on its side. Thus Lt. Day could control the pick-up without accidentally making prints on the rifle or disturbing any prints left by Oswald.

(Yet another example of the exemplary unbiased work contributed by the Dallas Police Department.)

which enabled the rifle to rest on its side.
Really??     Would you explain that?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #246 on: August 29, 2021, 03:28:27 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #247 on: August 30, 2021, 10:13:37 PM »
Well if the rifle was originally stuck between in that gap in the 2rows of boxes , which it’s now indeterminate (imo )how close was the Center box they moved , vs  1” approx gap of box left and right side,  such that then the rifle fell down AFTER moving that center box, then should not this event have been officially NOTED?

And if the rifle falls from its vertical alignment to sideways alignment, because LT. Day moved another box slightly , and this was just BEFORE Alyea starts his film, then should not this detail also have officially Noted?

Since it appears there is no statement about this specific other than just a general comment that boxes were moved, one has to decide if it’s just another negligent sloppy handling of evidence or if it’s intentional deception.