Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: LHO's shirt  (Read 37211 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: LHO's shirt
« Reply #232 on: August 25, 2021, 10:05:07 AM »
Advertisement
I already destroyed Chapman RE the lineup, it's on record, no need to repeat it here.

BTW, he couldn't possibly ID a guy not in the cab.

I understand you're still having trouble with the timeline -- LOL

I already destroyed Chapman RE the lineup, it's on record, no need to repeat it here.

Good for you!

Ok, so you reckon Whaley lied, now what?

Not at all, Oswald left the Texas School Book Depository a little after 12:30 and was at his Rooming House at about one o'clock and how he got there doesn't concern me even in the slightest, explain to me why I should care?

Btw I just created a thread which is devoted to what the possible consequences of Oswald not using publicly available transport
 and maybe you'd like to read it and step out side of your comfort zone and make a post?
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,3071.0.html

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #232 on: August 25, 2021, 10:05:07 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #233 on: August 25, 2021, 11:00:03 AM »
Not at all, Oswald left the Texas School Book Depository a little after 12:30 and was at his Rooming House at about one o'clock and how he got there doesn't concern me even in the slightest, explain to me why I should care?

Because a real investigator would.

Btw I just created a thread which is devoted to what the possible consequences of Oswald not using publicly available transport
 and maybe you'd like to read it and step out side of your comfort zone and make a post?
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,3071.0.html

I did and it looks like the usual mess you're posting.

Because a real investigator would.

That's not an explanation, how does the method that Oswald used to get to the Rooming house affect his guilt?

I did and it looks like the usual mess you're posting.

Then why do you respond to me at all, are you insane?

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #234 on: August 25, 2021, 11:55:38 AM »
Guilt?

Easy now, John.

I'm under no obligation to respond to whatever mess you post.

No point in replying to your latest compounded mess when the essentials have already been addressed in other threads.

Guilt?

Just as I predicted, you have no explanation.

I'm under no obligation to respond to whatever mess you post.

Yet here you are, replying to my posts.

No point in replying to your latest compounded mess when the essentials have already been addressed in other threads.

Hang on, you claim that the thread I linked to represents my "usual mess" but you clearly understood the mess and you even unwittingly go on to say that the essentials that I posted have been answered elsewhere, your definition of what constitutes a mess is seriously messed up!

JohnM
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 12:11:12 PM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #234 on: August 25, 2021, 11:55:38 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #235 on: August 25, 2021, 01:42:15 PM »
You've been posting this crap for a decade (at least) so you should be happy I've responded to at least some of your mess.

Actually, I have debated a variety of subjects for close to a couple of decades and it always ends the same way, whenever an opponent has no answers to my superior arguments and/or knowledge they start attacking either me or my posts and your insults of calling my posts crap or repeatedly calling them a mess is a perfect demonstration of someone who has failed and unconsciously has clearly admitted defeat, so thanks for playing And let me tell you something, the insults from intelligent debaters are much more clever and witty than your poor efforts on display here, but hey, you're just a Noob who lets your emotion destroy any impact that you could have had.

So with that I bid you au revoir and let's hope you learn from your mistakes and perhaps next time you will mount a defence which can actually pose a challenge.

JohnM
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 01:47:11 PM by John Mytton »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #236 on: August 25, 2021, 02:38:14 PM »

You destroyed yourself by running away from me, punk. Whaley buried you by stating that Lee Harvey Oswald was the one he hauled from the bus terminal.

Now, get back to biting the dust.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #236 on: August 25, 2021, 02:38:14 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #237 on: August 25, 2021, 03:11:19 PM »
You destroyed yourself by running away from me, punk. Whaley buried you by stating that Lee Harvey Oswald was the one he hauled from the bus terminal.

Now, get back to biting the dust.

Hi Bill, I wouldn't worry about Otto too much, he keeps writing cheques that he can't afford to sign, you just have to look at his contradictory last couple of posts that he responded to me with, he first makes a definitive statement that I have been posting for a decade(at least) clearly demonstrating that he or one of his doppelganger's has been one of my fanboys for the last decade, then in his very next post when he's trying to associate my longevity with a negative connation, his decade(at least) now becomes an "estimate" and what's even funnier he doesn't even realize, you seriously can't make that up, he's comedy gold!

JohnM

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #238 on: August 25, 2021, 05:00:30 PM »
Whaley wasn't judging a fashion show and had many passengers every day and had no particular reason to remember any specific customer or colour, but Whaley did specifically remember Oswald's bracelet.

Mr. BALL. Was there anything in particular about him beside his clothing that you could identify such as jewelry, bracelets?
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir; he had on a bracelet of some type on his left arm. It looked like an identification bracelet. Just shiny, you know, how you see anything shiny, an unusual watchband or something shiny, you notice things like that.

Also Oswald admitted to Fritz that he caught a cab, so what exactly are you trying to prove?

Mr. BALL. I don't want you to say he admitted the transfer. I want you to tell me what he said about the transfer.
Mr. FRITZ. He told he that was the transfer the busdriver had given him when he caught the bus to go home. But he had told me if you will remember in our previous conversation that he rode the bus or on North Beckley and had walked home but in the meantime, sometime had told me about him riding a cab.
So, when I asked him about a cab ride if he had ridden in a cab he said yes, he had, he told me wrong about the bus, he had rode a cab. He said the reason he changed, that he rode the bus for a short distance, and the crowd was so heavy and traffic was so bad that he got out and caught a cab, and I asked him some other questions about the cab and I asked him what happened there when he caught the cab and he said there was a lady trying to catch a cab and he told the busdriver, the busdriver told him to tell the lady to catch the cab behind him and he said he rode that cab over near his home, he rode home in a cab. I asked him how much the cabfare was, he said 85 cents.

Btw are you ever going to respond to what was the alternative to Oswald's cab ride??

JohnM

Whaley wasn't judging a fashion show and had many passengers every day and had no particular reason to remember any specific customer or colour, but Whaley did specifically remember Oswald's bracelet.

Com'on you craven coward.....Whaley specifically stated the color of his passenger's clothes....What color was the the man's jacket and trousers ?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #238 on: August 25, 2021, 05:00:30 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #239 on: August 25, 2021, 07:16:18 PM »

BILL CHAPMAN
« Last Edit: August 29, 2021, 12:02:28 AM by Bill Chapman »