Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Thompson's New Book Powerfully Confirms the HSCA Acoustical Evidence  (Read 17223 times)

Offline Gerry Simone

Re: Thompson's New Book Powerfully Confirms the HSCA Acoustical Evidence
« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2022, 09:28:15 PM »
Advertisement
  Who are the rock drummer and the lawyer?   I know who Donald Thomas so you don't have say who he is.

Does this sound even remotely close to "rock" music, John?:

;)

Sorry to be off topic but nice post Steve.  I believe I mentioned to you elsewhere that I saw Carl Palmer on his ELP Legacy tour in 2017 with two outstanding musicians (guitarist and bassist).

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2022, 09:28:15 PM »

Offline Gerry Simone

« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2022, 09:40:04 PM »
I thought that Dr. Donald B. Thomas adequately addressed the acoustical evidence in Chapter 17 and 18 of his book Hear No Evil, See No Evil (in Chapter 18, he refers to certain film frames or photographs to confirm McLain's position). I also recall Thomas' visual presentation at a JFK Lancer Conference demonstrating that McLain was in the correct position.  I believe it's available on DVD through JFK Lancer Publications.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2022, 10:02:31 PM »
A prospect that has remained ignored.
Consider reports from ear witnesses [including policemen] that the shots 'sounded differently' as they were fired.
I think all that acoustic stuff is a bunch of crap.

The majority of the ear witnesses said that the first shot was different then the next two shots.....And I believe their ears were telling them the truth....The first "Shot"  ( explosion) was not a weapon being discharged....It was the signal for the assassination teams to open fire.  Some of the shots were not audible because they were fired from a silencer equipped  weapon.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2022, 10:02:31 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2022, 11:03:17 PM »
A rock drummer, a lawyer, and an entomologist walk into a bar…

This sounds like belly laugher......  Let's hear the rest of the story.... Does the entomologist buy a glass of Raid for the Lawyer?

Online Jerry Organ

« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2022, 11:34:11 PM »
The majority of the ear witnesses said that the first shot was different then the next two shots.....And I believe their ears were telling them the truth....The first "Shot"  ( explosion) was not a weapon being discharged....It was the signal for the assassination teams to open fire.  Some of the shots were not audible because they were fired from a silencer equipped  weapon.

Trying to think of an assassination where there's a loud "signal" to begin firing. Only thing similar are the World War coordinated mass-troop attacks that were sometimes signaled to start by a flare.

Take the case of the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand which happened 108 years ago tomorrow. Six assassins stationed along the route acted on their own volition. Two passed on their chance, a third threw a bomb, and the other three (including the one who would kill Ferdinand on the return journey) failed to act. No signal; just one assassin who got lucky.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2022, 11:34:11 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #69 on: June 28, 2022, 12:01:05 AM »
Trying to think of an assassination where there's a loud "signal" to begin firing. Only thing similar are the World War coordinated mass-troop attacks that were sometimes signaled to start by a flare.

Take the case of the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand which happened 108 years ago tomorrow. Six assassins stationed along the route acted on their own volition. Two passed on their chance, a third threw a bomb, and the other three (including the one who would kill Ferdinand on the return journey) failed to act. No signal; just one assassin who got lucky.

So you think the coup had to have been performed at least once prior to 11/22/63?  How silly...... is that?

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #70 on: June 30, 2022, 05:20:43 PM »
;)

Sorry to be off topic but nice post Steve.  I believe I mentioned to you elsewhere that I saw Carl Palmer on his ELP Legacy tour in 2017 with two outstanding musicians (guitarist and bassist).

Hi Gerry,  Thanks.  You're very fortunate to have seen Carl Palmer's band.  I much prefer him with a keyboardist, but the guitarist and bassist are phenomenal, and play the music of ELP outstandingly.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: June 30, 2022, 05:20:43 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #71 on: June 30, 2022, 05:34:24 PM »

Why would your fantasy assassins need a "signal" at that point?  They are presumably in place with their weapons.  The motorcade is visible to them.  Point and shoot would appear to be all that is left to be done.  But they need a signal to fire?  I thought your red rings were a signal?  That's a lot going on at the last moment for no apparent reason.