Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: "Bone Flap"  (Read 8710 times)

Offline Louis Earl

Re: "Bone Flap"
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2021, 08:27:40 PM »
Advertisement
The bullet(s) created a wound with a hinge, like on a screen door.  When the door is closed there is nothing to see from the outside but when the door swings open you can see inside.  Jackie said she was trying to hold his head on … I think she was trying to keep the hinge closed to stymie the flow of blood and brain matter.  This probably explains why so many at Parkland did not see any wound at all because the flap closed so perfectly.  Note the wound as seen in Z-316 (flap open) and compare it to the “stare of death” photo (flap closed).  However this explanation does nothing to explain the many other inconsistencies in the photos and the contradictions between many eyewitnesses (Clint Hill said the back of the head was blown out and a piece of the skull was lying on the car seat) and the photos. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2021, 08:27:40 PM »

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2021, 09:50:50 AM »
The bullet(s) created a wound with a hinge, like on a screen door.  When the door is closed there is nothing to see from the outside but when the door swings open you can see inside.  Jackie said she was trying to hold his head on … I think she was trying to keep the hinge closed to stymie the flow of blood and brain matter.  This probably explains why so many at Parkland did not see any wound at all because the flap closed so perfectly.  Note the wound as seen in Z-316 (flap open) and compare it to the “stare of death” photo (flap closed).  However this explanation does nothing to explain the many other inconsistencies in the photos and the contradictions between many eyewitnesses (Clint Hill said the back of the head was blown out and a piece of the skull was lying on the car seat) and the photos.

Warren Commission Suppressed Jackie's
Testimony On JFK's Head Wound

Court Reporter's Tape Shows
Additional Description Withheld

Dallas, TX -- August 5, 2001 -- JFK Lancer, an historical research firm reports that the Court Reporter's tape shows Jacqueline Kennedy's testimony before the Warren Commission had additional descriptions which were withheld.

Mrs. Kennedy testified in a short private session held at her home in Washington, D.C., with Chief Justice Earl Warren, Commission General Council J. Lee Rankin, Attorney General Robert Kennedy, and a court reporter in attendance. Testimony of witnesses before the Warren Commission was made public in the fall of 1964. Jacqueline Kennedy's testimony was also released containing her description of her husbands wounds which read :

"And just as I turned and looked at him, I could see a piece of his skull and I remember it was flesh colored. I remember thinking he just looked as if he had a slight headache. And I just remember seeing that. No blood or anything."

But a second section in which she described the wounds she saw carried only the notation: (Reference to Wounds Deleted).

Although very few Americans actually read those transcripts, historians and researchers who did read them were outraged, and waged a legal battle to have the omitted testimony released. In the early 1970s, a court decision required the United States Government to disclose to the public the contents of the still classified section of Mrs. Kennedy's 1964 Warren Commission testimony. Her previously withheld statement read:

" I was trying to hold his hair on. From the front there was nothing --- I suppose there must have been. But from the back you could see, you know, you were trying to hold his hair on, and his skull on."

Releasing this previously withheld section gave researchers what was assumed to be Mrs. Kennedy's complete description of the President's head wounds. Researchers took for granted that the hand-typed transcript page released by the National Archives from the official records of the Warren Commission ended the matter.

However, new analysis reveals that the original court tape actually reads:

"... I could see a piece of his skull sort of wedge-shaped, like that, and I remember that it was flesh colored with little ridges at the top."

http://www.jfklancer.com/LNE/jbkwc.html

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2021, 09:59:05 AM »
Quote:

"... I could see a piece of his skull sort of wedge-shaped, like that, and I remember that it was flesh colored with little ridges at the top."

In this description Jackie may be refering to the "Bone flap"

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2021, 09:59:05 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2021, 04:49:41 PM »
Quote:

In this description Jackie may be refering to the "Bone flap"

I find this view of the BF quite difficult to reconcile with other views of it. Perhaps because JFK is lying on his back and the BF is more in a "closed" position.

Offline Louis Earl

« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2021, 08:19:30 PM »
" I was trying to hold his hair on. From the front there was nothing --- I suppose there must have been. But from the back you could see, you know, you were trying to hold his hair on, and his skull on."

I assume her "from the front" quote meant there was no wound visible from the front.  But she adds " . . . there must have been."  Why would she say that unless she thought he was shot from the front?  I don't know.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2021, 08:19:30 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2021, 03:51:03 AM »
There's the 'Mytton Gif' which shows the 'bone flap' almost back in situ and not hanging down by the side. The damage shown agrees well with Robin's graphic of the damage to JFK's skull. It appears the BF has been pushed back into position:

We also have these images of the BF in different positions:

It would be interesting to get some kind of chronology of these photos.
One aspect of the case that I feel needs explaining is that so many people seem to report a blowout at the back of JFK's head when, in fact, almost all of the top right portion of JFK's skull has been blown out, from front to back.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 03:52:56 AM by Dan O'meara »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2021, 08:58:45 PM »

We also have these images of the BF in different positions:

It would be interesting to get some kind of chronology of these photos.
One aspect of the case that I feel needs explaining is that so many people seem to report a blowout at the back of JFK's head when, in fact, almost all of the top right portion of JFK's skull has been blown out, from front to back.

There are certainly huge discrepancies between skull diagram and the picture below with an eye opened president.   Where exactly is the BF? It should be within about 1" or so of the eye socket opening.    It begs you to question whether that was a surgical cut which Gary Unger raises as to "normal" protocol of a standard autopsy which would not result in that cut.  There also appears to be no blood on the face and a lack of frontal blowout.   If that is a surgical cut, then that is not a BF from the assassination.   Correctly you are drawing conclusion as to the importance of sequence of events.   Was the BF shown surgical in nature!  It does appear to have a sharp corner to match the cut line.

A skull cracking front shot  originating from grassy knoll would give a rear blowout and would suggest a plausible explanation as to why Jacqueline wasn't blinded by material pushed forward from a posterior entrance hole.   She never lost vision even in the cloud formed at Z313 and was first shocked almost a full second later with her reaction.  There also appears to be a "mass" in front of the BF which is moving forward on the Zapruder film and is definitely not an intact face as shown on morgue slab picture.  This also coincides with crowd movement going forward to grassy knoll and not back towards TSBD as further visual evidence of possible shot origin.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 10:10:49 PM by Allan Fritzke »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2021, 08:58:45 PM »