Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How the CIA would have got rid of JFK (if they wanted to)  (Read 6146 times)

Online Gerry Down

Re: How the CIA would have got rid of JFK (if they wanted to)
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2021, 07:37:42 PM »
Advertisement
We've had a fairly good recent examples of politicians that have a near teflon resistance to scandal, the Clintons, Trump, Obama, Bushes. And if you have the media on your side you can get away with almost any crime imaginable, anyone remember Iraq's WMDs? If no one reports the truth how do you know what happened?

So what if the scandal you imagined doesn't take JFK down? what if he's so charming and beloved by his base of supporters that he cannot be shifted? You've just had a recent example of a POTUS that continuously managed to maintain a 48/50% base of supporters no matter what he does. Even with the majority of media against him.

Bill Clintons affair cost Hillary the White House. Even with the media on your side, photos don't lie.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2021, 07:37:42 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2021, 07:53:24 PM »
The public execution of people like JFK, RFK, Martin Luther King etc. is for everybody.
It teaches people to think what they're told to think.
Setting them up with prostitutes doesn't.

The public execution of people like JFK, RFK, Martin Luther King etc. is for everybody.
It teaches people to think what they're told to think.

Precisely , Mr O.      Well said.....   Just as horse thieves and other criminals were hanged in public executions in the old west....and "witches" were burned at stake .....  It scares the hell out of the viewers and keeps the faint of heart from speaking out against the "authorities" who snuffed the lives .

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2021, 08:09:24 PM »
We've had a fairly good recent examples of politicians that have a near teflon resistance to scandal, the Clintons, Trump, Obama, Bushes. And if you have the media on your side you can get away with almost any crime imaginable, anyone remember Iraq's WMDs? If no one reports the truth how do you know what happened?

So what if the scandal you imagined doesn't take JFK down? what if he's so charming and beloved by his base of supporters that he cannot be shifted? You've just had a recent example of a POTUS that continuously managed to maintain a 48/50% base of supporters no matter what he does. Even with the majority of media against him. It's an almost similar example: Trump/JFK disliked and battling against 'deep state' operatives and institutions ... notably the CIA

Robert Kennedy Jnr says it himself. The CIA was out to get THEM. He's quoted as pointing the finger directly at 'rogue' CIA agents.

Kennedy Jnr says it was a 75 year vendetta. Started against his grandfather, removed JFK, and RFK. If you cannot accept someone in his position. I don't know what else you need to be convinced. A member of the Kennedy family is openly going on record saying what RFK and the family believed happened to JFK.

What you are suggesting is that JFK wasn't already being blackmailed during his presidency. I think there's pretty good evidence JFK's alleged romances were being leaked to the press. This was probably part of a scheme to bring him down. How many unsubstantiated women can you think of who've been linked to JFK? It's a lot. I don't doubt there are pictures of JFK in compromising situations.

The CIA had Operation Mockingbird for a reason, under the cover of the Cold War is was able to manipulate news in USA, and abroad, for its own needs. It was admitted by the CIA in the mid 70's that they had approximately 400 'journalists' working closely with them.

CIA Focal Point System https://larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1995/eirv22n50-19951215/eirv22n50-19951215_040-the_focal_point_system_for_cover.pdf

There's you growing up in a world where you don't hardly ever get to hear the truth - How comes many of the assassination doubters have relied upon foreign publishers to get their work out to the American people? Stone, Lane, Mae Brussell, etc. You couldn't easily get the financial backing to voice anti lone-gunman theories in USA because the truth is suppressed, why else was the Zapruder film hidden away for so long. So much for the free press.

We've had a fairly good recent examples of politicians that have a near teflon resistance to scandal, the Clintons, Trump, Obama, Bushes. And if you have the media on your side you can get away with almost any crime imaginable,

WOW!! there's a lot of points that need to be  addressed in this short paragraph....

You're right Mr Reeves.....We American's have been brain washed into believing that our leaders are Lily white and as pure as the new fallen snow.   We , like a bunch of little kids embrace that fairy tale, because it makes us feel good, and it's much easier to accept than harsh reality.  All my adult life I have said that  p-o-l-i-t-i-c-i-a-n is simply another way to spell Criminal. 

Washington DC is a swamp filled with politicians and damned few statesmen.   The Snakes and skunks are their to fill their bank accounts with the working peoples tax dollars.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2021, 08:09:24 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2021, 08:13:23 PM »
If the CIA was behind this, JFK probably would have lived.  They were never too great in the old assassination game.

If the CIA was behind this,

Hoorah!!  "Richard Smith" has admitted that he believes there was a conspiracy....

Offline Dale Nason

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2021, 12:35:55 AM »
,with no disrespect......my god.....are you stupid? Really?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2021, 12:35:55 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2021, 02:37:04 AM »
It seems to me that if the CIA wanted to get rid of JFK, they would have just gone down this route. Film him in bed on one of his many escapades, and then release this footage to the press. This would have derailed his 1964 campaign .......
I don't think there is a good answer to that other than the CIA/military industrial complex had nothing to do with what happened in Dealey Plaza.
In his zeal to absolve the MIC, Mr Down underestimates the outrage that this underhanded ploy would have generated within the American perception. The media in general liked JFK....they would not have been party to it.

Bill Clintons affair cost Hillary the White House. 
No it didn't.

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2021, 02:43:35 AM »
In the 1960's, the CIA were engaging in dirty tricks of setting up soviet officers with prostitutes, then filming them in bed, and then threatening to show the footage to their wives if they did not pass on secret information to them.

It seems to me that if the CIA wanted to get rid of JFK, they would have just gone down this route. Film him in bed on one of his many escapades, and then release this footage to the press. This would have derailed his 1964 campaign, making it more likely the pro-war Richard Nixon would have been made president, and in this way the CIA/military industrial complex would get to continue and ramp up the Vietnam war.

So why would the CIA/military industrial complex go to all the complex trouble of assassinating JFK and setting up a patsy (i.e Oswald) and altering this autopsy footage/x-rays rather than simply film JFK in bed with someone and then release that to the press?

I don't think there is a good answer to that other than the CIA/military industrial complex had nothing to do with what happened in Dealey Plaza.

The problem with your theory is the Press and other insiders knew of Kennedy’s (and lots of other politicians’) sexual escapades yet kept quiet about it.

Even though lots of politicians had affairs and other gossip worthy stuff in their personal lives, there were no big political sex scandals until the 1980s. It’s sort of a modern media thing.

So what makes you so sure that the Press in the 1960s would’ve reported on that stuff?

The CIA definitely used blackmail but most of the time it was the more embarrassing stuff. Like homosexuality or pedophilia. As we all know, it wasn’t socially acceptable to be Gay in the 1950s and 60s.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 02:46:05 AM by Jon Banks »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2021, 02:43:35 AM »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2021, 02:51:08 AM »
So sad when you find it hard to believe your nation is above such skullduggery. I almost have some sympathy for you, because you've, no doubt, been brainwashed to believe you come from an 'exceptional' nation. A place where removing leaders is only for the third world & not on your doorstep.

Even though the CIA/Industrial complex forcefully removed/assassinated many leaders of sovereign nations that didn't suit their plans. You are unable to accept the sad reality that the chaos your nation has inflicted upon other nations for many years was brought home to roost. Just keep saying it never happened.

You’ve nailed it. A lot of Americans are just in denial about the dark side of our national security state.