Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went inside with the curtain rods  (Read 87594 times)

Offline Richard Smith

Re: Then went inside with the curtain rods
« Reply #664 on: March 09, 2021, 06:35:05 PM »
Advertisement
So, you're basically just accusing Frazier of obstruction of the investigation by obfuscating the facts as well as outright lying and then continuing to lie for the rest of his life... Got it.

You wouldn't just be speculating to fit the "facts" into your preferred narrative, would you now?

Wait, I just realized who I am talking to.... forget I asked!

That's rich considering the source.  Let me guess.  You have never suggested that a witness lied or were "coached" or "coerced" in the JFK case.  Folks like Marina always told the truth right?  The hypocrisy abounds.  There is hardly a witness in this case that you haven't implied lied about the evidence against Oswald.  But suddenly you take issue with the fact that Frazier might want to distance himself from the assassination by being vague on some details.  LOL. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #664 on: March 09, 2021, 06:35:05 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #665 on: March 09, 2021, 08:03:50 PM »
That's rich considering the source.  Let me guess.  You have never suggested that a witness lied or were "coached" or "coerced" in the JFK case.  Folks like Marina always told the truth right?  The hypocrisy abounds.  There is hardly a witness in this case that you haven't implied lied about the evidence against Oswald.  But suddenly you take issue with the fact that Frazier might want to distance himself from the assassination by being vague on some details.  LOL.

Folks like Marina always told the truth right? 

That's a pretty stupid question given the fact that Marina herself has admitted that she didn't always tell the truth to the investigators.

There is hardly a witness in this case that you haven't implied lied about the evidence against Oswald.

Example please.... or just admit this is a baseless accusation

But suddenly you take issue with the fact that Frazier might want to distance himself from the assassination by being vague on some details.

I take issue with the fact that you are 100% speculating, based on no evidence whatsoever.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #666 on: March 09, 2021, 08:11:22 PM »
What was the bag shaped like?  Oswald said it contained curtain rods.  What are curtain rods shaped like?  So long and narrow.  Just like a rifle.  Even at over two feet as Frazier estimated it is a very strange looking bag to be carrying.  I'm not saying Frazier should have known that the bag contained a rifle, but he had some grounds to be suspicious.

but he had some grounds to be suspicious.

That's nothing but 20/20 hindsight.....Monday morning quarterbacking based on the tale that the DPD developed.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #666 on: March 09, 2021, 08:11:22 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #667 on: March 09, 2021, 08:16:10 PM »

That's nothing but 20/20 hindsight.....Monday morning quarterbacking based on the tale that the DPD developed.

No, no, no... For "Richard" all of it is "fact".

Best be careful, Walt, because not agreeing with "Richard" makes you a contrarian!

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #668 on: March 10, 2021, 12:56:12 AM »
So, you're basically just accusing Frazier of obstruction of the investigation by obfuscating the facts as well as outright lying and then continuing to lie for the rest of his life... Got it.

You wouldn't just be speculating to fit the "facts" into your preferred narrative, would you now?

Wait, I just realized who I am talking to.... forget I asked!

"Alternative facts" is Richard's specialty.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #668 on: March 10, 2021, 12:56:12 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #669 on: March 10, 2021, 11:17:08 AM »
Here we hear the lie.....Frazier claiming he did not go home after leaving the TSBD. Compare to his HSCA interview where he claimed more than once he went to his sister's home first.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?287933-101/kennedy-assassination-buell-wesley-frazier-part-2

25 minute mark.

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #670 on: March 10, 2021, 02:46:39 PM »

Good grief.  Again, it's not hindsight.  You seem incapable of understanding.  I'm not suggesting that Frazier should have known that Oswald was a nut job who was carrying a rifle to assassinate JFK that morning.  Can you understand that?  What I am suggesting is that AFTER Frazier knew he had driven a nut job who was carrying a rifle to assassinate JFK that all his interests lay in making it appear that he had no cause to be suspicious.  So it's difficult to say how much of his testimony was influenced by a desire to downplay the events.  This is an obvious point.  It requires no hindsight whatsoever.  It's all the more rich coming from kooks who have suggested that Frazier and his sister were in on the conspiracy and made up the long bag story to implicate Oswald.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #670 on: March 10, 2021, 02:46:39 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #671 on: March 10, 2021, 07:03:24 PM »
Here we hear the lie.....Frazier claiming he did not go home after leaving the TSBD. Compare to his HSCA interview where he claimed more than once he went to his sister's home first.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?287933-101/kennedy-assassination-buell-wesley-frazier-part-2

25 minute mark.

BWF says he leaves TSBD sometime after the roll call.
Drives to hospital and hears about JFK death on the way.
Arrives at hospital and is there about 15 mins before Rose and Stovall show up. 2:45pm at the latest.
He is adamant about these details as he is questioned quite thoroughly about them.

The problem is that the first anyone hears about BWF being at a hospital is about 5pm when Linnie Mae tells Adamcik.
After everyone returns to City Hall, Rose and Stovall testify that BWF located at a clinic in Irving and get in touch with detective McCabe (about 6pm) who collects BWF and takes him to Irving PD which is where Rose and Stovall collect him from.

BWF is not a very good witness. There's more holes in his story than there is story.

Whatever the case, there is no way BWF and LMR can cook up the long bag story as BWF has left TSBD before the long bag is discovered.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 07:04:28 PM by Dan O'meara »