Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went inside with the curtain rods  (Read 84757 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went inside with the curtain rods
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2021, 12:42:08 AM »
Advertisement
HA HA HA.

So you can't explain the information and dates on the document? Got it, Mr Smith. Another triumph for you!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2021, 12:42:08 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2021, 12:53:41 AM »
So you can't explain the information and dates on the document? Got it, Mr Smith. Another triumph for you!  Thumb1:

Can you explain why the authorities who you falsely believe framed Oswald and successfully suppressed his curtain rods would suddenly months later on their own motion bring them to light and even test them for fingerprints?  Can you make sense of that crazy narrative?  Why would they test curtain rods for Oswald's prints under that circumstance?  How would they forever silence the person who found them?  Do you even realize how absurd it is to suggest that is what happened? Let me guess.  No.  You are clinging desperately to one pedantic interpretation of a form and filling in the details to suit your fantasy.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2021, 12:57:22 AM »
Can you explain why the authorities who you falsely believe framed Oswald and successfully suppressed his curtain rods would suddenly months later on their own motion bring them to light and even test them for fingerprints?  Can you make sense of that crazy narrative?  Why would they test curtain rods for Oswald's prints under that circumstance?  How would they forever silence the person who found them?  Do you even realize how absurd it is to suggest that is what happened? Let me guess.  No.  You are clinging desperately to one pedantic interpretation of a form and filling in the details to suit your fantasy.

~Grin~

Let us know when you come up with an explanation, Mr Smith!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2021, 12:57:22 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2021, 01:19:09 AM »

Why would they test curtain rods for Oswald's prints under that circumstance?

Maybe you should ask them (whoever they are) as the document shows it happened. So, why don't you deal with that and come up with a plausible explanation?

You are clinging desperately to one pedantic interpretation of a form

So, why don't you provide another interpretation?

Oh wait, did I just ask you for an answer? When will I ever learn....

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2021, 05:39:58 PM »

You are clinging desperately to one pedantic interpretation of a form

So, why don't you provide another interpretation?

Oh wait, did I just ask you for an answer? When will I ever learn....

Then what?  You would dismiss it as "speculation" and we would go round and round down the rabbit hole.  The narrative suggested makes no sense.  End of story.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2021, 05:39:58 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2021, 07:19:37 PM »
Indeed so, Mr Weidmann-------------------the Warren Gullibles are a funny bunch. You make a claim and they say 'You've no evidence!'. You show them evidence and they say 'No way would your evil conspirators have allowed this evidence to exist therefore it's not evidence!'

My dear Mr Ford.... I sincerely hope that you will accept this as constructive criticism  , because I believe that you have the potential to be a real asset in exposing the truth.  ...BUT ....You could be describing yourself  'You've no evidence!'. You show them him evidence and theyhe says...No Way....

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2021, 07:46:14 PM »
Then what?  You would dismiss it as "speculation" and we would go round and round down the rabbit hole.  The narrative suggested makes no sense.  End of story.

That's what I thought. Hiding behind the "you would dismiss it anyway" excuse...

I asked you to provide another interpretation. It doesn't matter if it's speculation or not. I merely want to find out why you dismiss one interpretation, yet can or will not provide another one. Saying it makes no sense is just a cop out. Parts of the WC narrative make no sense to me either, so is that the "end of story" also?

Go on, then, give us another interpretation...  Perhaps I agree with you. Who knows?

And, "Richard", let's not forget that anybody who dismisses something out of hand and not gives and alternative interpretation, is, by your own definition, a contrarian!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 01:06:19 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2021, 07:46:14 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2021, 08:59:42 PM »

So give us a narrative that
a) explains the information and dates on the document
b) makes sense to you.

Should be no trouble to a man of your formidable intellect and moral courage! Thumb1: