Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went inside with the curtain rods  (Read 87398 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went inside with the curtain rods
« Reply #96 on: January 27, 2021, 04:39:25 PM »
Advertisement
Frazier saw Oswald go into the TSBD carrying his long package.

Well, a longish package... ~27 inches (sorry!)

And he had rode with him to work and asked him about the package.  So there is no doubt Oswald had such a package and carried it into the building. Or do you think it somehow disappeared as he walked into the building?   Dougherty didn't see Oswald "empty handed."  He just didn't notice it.

Correct  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: January 27, 2021, 04:39:25 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #97 on: January 27, 2021, 04:46:39 PM »
From WC testimony of Ms Ruth Paine, taken at her Irving residence 3/23-------------

Mr. JENNER - The short piece which Mrs. Paine has picked up and has exhibited to me, we will mark "Ruth Paine Exhibit No. 270," and we will cut a piece of the other twine or string and mark that as "Ruth Paine Exhibit No. 271."
(Materials referred to marked by the reporter as "Ruth Paine Exhibits Nos. 270 and 271," for identification.)

Question! Why did they choose the number 270 to begin marking this series of exhibits?

Answer! This entire needless testimony session at the Paine home was centered around ONE objective: to have in the official record two curtain rods marked 275 & 276. Because the two curtain rods submitted for fingerprint testing eight days previously were marked with (on one) the digits 2-7-5 and (on the other) 2-7-6.

So! If at some point in the future Witness X (the person who found the curtain rods in the Depository) comes forward and talks about having found two curtain rods marked 275 & 276, the 'investigating' authorities have an insurance policy in place: the witness is obviously fabricating a story based on Exhibits 275 & 276.

Years later, a hit piece on Witness X's credibility will be posted to the McAdams garbage website!  :D

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #98 on: January 27, 2021, 04:51:29 PM »
Dougherty was mental

Except when you need him to be the one who took down the elevator from the fifth floor

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: January 27, 2021, 04:51:29 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #99 on: January 27, 2021, 06:01:43 PM »
You missed the last part of what I wrote, Mr Smith--------maybe you were half-focused on reading my post and half-focused on reading your favorite newspaper, the NY Times? :D

Yes, isn't the New York Times part of "Richard's" orange idol's "fake news" conspiracy?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #100 on: January 27, 2021, 06:03:34 PM »
Alan has posted this same form hundreds of times and asked the same question over and over.  I've provided a possible explanation.  I have nothing more to say on the matter.   No one else has chimed in.  What do you expect to happen now?  What is to be gained from just restating the same points over and over?  If he truly believes that he has "evidence" that proves a conspiracy to kill the president of the United States, he should take that evidence to the media or authorities in Texas.  Isn't that what a normal person would do if they actually thought that this form proved a conspiracy?

Hilarious coming from the contrarian who has never provided a scintilla of evidence that Oswald killed the president of the United States.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: January 27, 2021, 06:03:34 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #101 on: January 27, 2021, 06:09:57 PM »
Frazier saw Oswald go into the TSBD carrying his long package.  And he had rode with him to work and asked him about the package.  So there is no doubt Oswald had such a package and carried it into the building. Or do you think it somehow disappeared as he walked into the building?   Dougherty didn't see Oswald "empty handed."  He just didn't notice it.

No, Frazier saw Oswald go into the door into the north annex area.  It was not the same door that was in view of Dougherty.  And Frazier was so far behind Oswald at the time that he couldn't actually see that Oswald still had the flimsy 2-foot bag with him at the time.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #102 on: January 27, 2021, 07:14:09 PM »
No, Frazier saw Oswald go into the door into the north annex area.  It was not the same door that was in view of Dougherty.  And Frazier was so far behind Oswald at the time that he couldn't actually see that Oswald still had the flimsy 2-foot bag with him at the time.

Perhaps Mr "Smith" should review Jack Dougherty's testimony......Dougherty was definite...He said that Lee was NOT carrying a long paper sack or any parcel when he entered the back door of the shipping room that morning.   As I recall Dougherty's words were a bit odd ...  When he was being badgered by the lawyer (Ball ?) who was trying to trick him into saying that he had seen a package in Lee's hands, He said something like  "Well if he did I couldn't see it".  And then the Lawyer ( Ball?)  tried again by saying are you sure or are you guessing?....Whereupon Dougherty said that he DEFINITELY saw that Lee wasn't carrying anything.   

Mr. BALL - Now, is that a very definite impression that you saw him that morning when he came to work?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, oh--it's like this--I'll try to explain it to you this way--- you see, I was sitting on the wrapping table and when he came in the door, I just caught him out of the corner of my eye---that's the reason why I said it that way.
Mr. BALL - Did he come in with anybody?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - No.
Mr. BALL - He was alone?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes; he was alone.
Mr. BALL - Do you recall him having anything in his hand?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, I didn't see anything, if he did.
Mr. BALL - Did you pay enough attention to him, you think, that you would remember whether he did or didn't?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, I believe I can---yes, sir---I'll put it this way; I didn't see anything in his hands at the time.
Mr. BALL - In other words, your memory is definite on that is it?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL - In other words, you would say positively he had nothing in his hands?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - I would say that---yes, sir.

Mr. BALL - Or, are you guessing?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - I don't think so. 
« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 08:18:47 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: January 27, 2021, 07:14:09 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #103 on: January 27, 2021, 07:49:49 PM »
Then there's this----------

Mr. BALL - Did you ever see Lee Oswald carry any sort of large package?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, I didn't, but some of the fellows said they did.
Mr. BALL - Who said that?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, Bill Shelley, he told me that he thought he saw him carrying a fairly good-sized package.
Mr. BALL - When did Shelley tell you that?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, it was--the day after it happened.