Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: "Bone Flap"  (Read 8708 times)

Offline Robin Unger

Re: "Bone Flap"
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2021, 04:50:18 AM »
Advertisement
ARRB Testimony of Dr. J. Thornton Boswell, 26 Feb. 1996

Q. So you're saying that on the fourth view, which are the photographs that are in your hand right now, the scalp has been pulled back and folded back over the top of the head in a way different from the way that they appeared in the third view, the superior view of the head?

A. Yes.

Q. Is that fair?

A. In the previous one, it was permitted just to drop. In this one, it's pulled forward up over the forehead, toward the forehead.

Q. Who, if you recall, pulled up the scalp for the photograph to be taken?

A. There are about three of us involved here, because there are two right hands on that centimeter scale. I think that I probably was pulling the scalp up.

Q. Okay. Could we turn to the sixth view, which is described as "wound of entrance in right posterior occipital region"? That corresponds to black and white photos Nos. 15 and 16, and color photos Nos. 42 and 43. Do these photographs appear to you, Dr. Boswell, to be accurate representations of photographs taken during the autopsy of President Kennedy?

A. Yes.

Q. In that photograph, is the scalp of President Kennedy being pulled forward?

A. Yes.

Q. For what purpose was it being pulled forward?

A. In order to take the photograph, because if it wasn't pulled forward, this would just--the scalp would come down and cover the wound of entrance here. And this was necessary to demonstrate the wound here.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 04:55:43 AM by Robin Unger »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2021, 04:50:18 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2021, 04:57:33 AM »
ARRB Testimony of Dr. J. Thornton Boswell, 26 Feb. 1996

Q. So you're saying that on the fourth view, which are the photographs that are in your hand right now, the scalp has been pulled back and folded back over the top of the head in a way different from the way that they appeared in the third view, the superior view of the head?

A. Yes.

Q. Is that fair?

A. In the previous one, it was permitted just to drop. In this one, it's pulled forward up over the forehead, toward the forehead.

Q. Who, if you recall, pulled up the scalp for the photograph to be taken?

A. There are about three of us involved here, because there are two right hands on that centimeter scale. I think that I probably was pulling the scalp up.

It's not really addressing the issue. The scalp hanging down in the third graphic I posted is being pulled forward in the second pic.
However, in the first pic, all this mass of scalp is gone as if it's been cut away.

Maybe it has been cut away!

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2021, 05:12:12 AM »
In the back of the head photo his hair is short, in the one where his scalp is hanging down his hair is very long
I assume that they cut the hair to identify the entrance wound in the scalp.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 05:28:02 AM by Robin Unger »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2021, 05:12:12 AM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2021, 09:53:58 AM »
This is the version from Lancer which is in my Autopsy Gallery.
it doesn't show the "Bone Flap"

I was trying to read what is printed on that 30 cm ruler but without success. It would be the key detail in determining if the photos are genuine or not. I believe that this photos are NOT from JFK autopsy because of the ruler and other details. Who ever published this photos was most probably searching through autopsy photos files to find most suitable to JFK wounds.

If anybody finds interesting, try to read what is printed on the ruler. 

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2021, 11:58:57 AM »
In the back of the head photo his hair is short, in the one where his scalp is hanging down his hair is very long
I assume that they cut the hair to identify the entrance wound in the scalp.

That would make sense.
This would tell us the pic you originally posted was the last pic taken in terms of chronology.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2021, 11:58:57 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2021, 12:07:29 PM »
I was trying to read what is printed on that 30 cm ruler but without success. It would be the key detail in determining if the photos are genuine or not. I believe that this photos are NOT from JFK autopsy because of the ruler and other details. Who ever published this photos was most probably searching through autopsy photos files to find most suitable to JFK wounds.

If anybody finds interesting, try to read what is printed on the ruler.

"Who ever published this photos was most probably searching through autopsy photos files to find most suitable to JFK wounds."

The title of this thread concerns a very specific aspect of JFK's head injury - the "Bone Flap".
The BF has been shown to be clearly present in the Z-film and is part of the utterly catastrophic nature of this injury.
The notion that someone had a look through autopsy photos and found a white male of the appropriate age and build with a similar catastrophic head injury, a part of which was this very distinctive Bone Flap, is so ridiculous it pains me to have to waste my time pointing it out.
The photo is fake because you can't make out what's on the ruler??
Really?

The next time you shave I recommend Occam's Razor.

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2021, 02:41:01 PM »
"Who ever published this photos was most probably searching through autopsy photos files to find most suitable to JFK wounds."

The title of this thread concerns a very specific aspect of JFK's head injury - the "Bone Flap".
The BF has been shown to be clearly present in the Z-film and is part of the utterly catastrophic nature of this injury.
The notion that someone had a look through autopsy photos and found a white male of the appropriate age and build with a similar catastrophic head injury, a part of which was this very distinctive Bone Flap, is so ridiculous it pains me to have to waste my time pointing it out.
The photo is fake because you can't make out what's on the ruler??
Really?

The next time you shave I recommend Occam's Razor.

The only thing that might be ridiculous is that as a "Hero Member" you did not realize that there are huge number of evidences and "evidences" that are disputed for six decades. But lets be constructive, do you even know who and when published autopsy photos?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2021, 02:41:01 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2021, 03:44:43 PM »
The only thing that might be ridiculous is that as a "Hero Member" you did not realize that there are huge number of evidences and "evidences" that are disputed for six decades. But lets be constructive, do you even know who and when published autopsy photos?

You're quite right Patrick,
I was completely unaware there was evidence that whoever "published this photos was most probably searching through autopsy photos files to find most suitable to JFK wounds."
Can you point me to that evidence please.
On the other hand, if this is something you've just completely made up based on zero evidence, could you clarify that.

Thanks.