Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: "Bone Flap"  (Read 9101 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: "Bone Flap"
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2021, 07:59:39 PM »
Advertisement
Yes. And the back of the head looks intact. So we have two observations that support one another.

We all recognize that eyewitnesses can be wrong but this shockingly wrong? Including the Parkland doctors? Several of the ER doctors said they saw no skin/bone flap; and others never mentioned seeing it in their accounts. How did they miss it?

The Moorman photo and the Nix film both support, in my considered opinion, what we see in the Zapruder film. And the autopsy photos and x-rays support that.

So we can consider the eyewitness accounts in a rushed/excited environment or the physical evidence and the deliberate autopsy examination. I choose the latter.

It's hard to disagree Steve but I find it difficult to accept so many witnesses could be so specifically mistaken.
His head was such a mess but hardly any describe the top right side of his skull missing which it so clearly was.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2021, 07:59:39 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2021, 08:13:57 PM »
What I find confusing is that so many witnesses appear to describe JFK's head wound as a blowout at the back of his head when the reality is far more catastrophic.
It appears that almost all of the top part of the right side of his skull has been blown off.

Hi Dan, If we could know the truth, I believe that what we see is the result of a very special projectile.  The CIA had invented deadly projectiles that literally "exploded" on impact. The projectiles had been invented to be used against the leaders of "enemy nations" ( Cuba) .....

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2021, 08:35:18 PM »
Jack_White_35mm_slide.

Thanks for posting all your pictures and great information!   I am a researcher too - just trying to dig out the truth and make sense of it.   If I see evidence contrary to my theory, I have no problem changing my theory!  I will admit sometimes my imaginations gets fairly vivid with possible scenarios!   

It looks like the bottom image is a blow up of Zapruder Z316?   Z315 also shows start of deformation process above the top of head and  Z316 is a completion of it or extended outward!   It appears to me that seeing more in Z316 than Z315 suggests an outward push coming from lower front and the possibility of a 2nd shot from front.    With your better pictures, I can also now understand the vertical line on Z337 in front of his ear with all skin hanging including bone material still attached to it.

The whole front you see in all the images must include a good portion of  face skin ripped off and hanging down?   Maybe the first bullet sheared the scalp? When the head moves back and to the left with the 2nd shot, the entire hanging portion of skin/bone flips back so as to make the skin come back into position.  In Z321/Z322 the head appears "shorter" in Zapruder frames.  But what kind of shot can rip/tear skin off like that other than a glancing blow?  Then, when the brakes are applied and the head rotates forward, the skin flap flies into a new position and pieces drop out at Z334/Z335 into his lap.  That damage could also be from a Z315 penetration!

The more I look at it, the more I think there were multiple shots - almost simultaneously.  That however is like having nuclear clock timing!  If he gets hit initially at Z313 and then another comes in from say the gutter drain (down and front)......(Z315/Z316), that is only 1/8 of a second later and would be freaky perfect timing on a moving object!   It passes almost through the existing open wound/fractured skull and comes out more to the top LHS of his head!   It is the only theory I can come up with so far.  A Z315/16or17  shot also matches what you see on the Moorman polaroid. 

On an aside note,  I had watched a documentary a few years ago claiming a gutter drain shot.  The passage way is big enough for someone to stand in they claimed!  That does make sense as drainage gets bigger as you get closer to its drain port by a river.   That could match a second shot position!  (Z315 and Z316 in progression).   

The purple rectangular image you see in your post #15 would be the second shot entering an already fractured skull and exiting out in the green portion.  To me, both anomalies in the cracks are a bit unusual artifacts.   If that image is real,  that is a very plausible explanation IMO.   That entrance anomaly (purple rectangle) does look like a second shot!  I have seen skull shots on game animals with "normal bullets" and you only see the penetration hole, no skull cracking in direct hits.   Bullets generally lodge in the animal's head and doesn't have enough power to go through  the thick skull and out the other side!   Here the skull opened up, which then allows another bullet enough momentum to pass through to the other side and out!  An hypothesis!  I found a big game animal skull like that with only a small entrance hole on the prairie this last fall (no cracks) - obviously a hunter left it or landowner put it down and left the animal there years ago.   In the case of JFK, I would expect the bullet should be laying there somewhere in the grass and could still be found (Z316).

« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 08:42:42 PM by Allan Fritzke »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2021, 08:35:18 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2021, 09:07:16 PM »
Here is a photo illustration showing two different photos aligned and combined. It will give you an idea of what that area of the head looked like with the skin down and then reflected. PS - if you're on a slow connection, it may take a while to load:

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2021, 09:40:51 PM »
Here is a photo illustration showing two different photos aligned and combined. It will give you an idea of what that area of the head looked like with the skin down and then reflected. PS - if you're on a slow connection, it may take a while to load:

If that is an exit wound....then the entry would of course be on the front of the head, which is what doctors at Parkland said about the throat wound.   BUT......  The throat wound was only about the size of a 22 caliber bullet ( less than 1/4 inch)   If this is an exit wound then it was probably not made by the same caliber bullet that caused the throat wound.  ie   There were two guns being fired from the front of the Limo.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2021, 09:40:51 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2021, 02:22:06 AM »

The graphic shows a potential exit (or entry) wound in the skull but where is the matching wound in the scalp?

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2021, 03:50:58 AM »

The NORMAL procedure in an autopsy is to slice across the top of the scalp from ear to ear
then retract the front portion of the scalp over the face, and the back portion of scalp back over the head towards the neck.

That is NOt what your image shows ?

« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 04:16:50 AM by Robin Unger »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2021, 03:50:58 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2021, 04:10:39 AM »
As is often the case in this area of research - the closer you look the weirder it gets.

I'm having trouble reconciling the following images:

In this image, at the point where the bottom of the bone flap meets the head, there seems to be a distinct line running across the scalp above which it seems possible to look into JFK's head. It is a very distinct line.
Then there is this image:

It seems to show a very similar view of JFK's head but the distinct line in the scalp is gone. The gloved hand appears to be pulling at the scalp but this portion of scalp is missing in the first pic.
Then there is this graphic:

Here we see a mass of scalp hanging down towards the back of JFK's head but this mass of scalp is missing in the first pic. In the second pic it makes sense that the gloved hand is pulling this mass of scalp forward but why is it completely missing from the first pic?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 04:37:01 AM by Dan O'meara »