Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Two Big Problems with the Passenger Elevator  (Read 2202 times)

Offline Richard Gilbride

Two Big Problems with the Passenger Elevator
« on: January 26, 2021, 11:16:06 PM »
Advertisement
I have a new essay ready, Two Big Problems with the Passenger Elevator, posted at my website at http://www.jfkinsidejob.com/essays

This is essentially a critique of John Armstrong's recent work Escape from the 6th Floor

I have a dog in this hunt, so to speak, and found two avenues of attack. This endeavor brought me to further unravel the story of Victoria Adams, and the situation with the Depository elevators. This, to my knowledge, is new information- at the least a new slant-  and should pique your interest in having a look at this essay.

I'm happy with the result.

JFK Assassination Forum

Two Big Problems with the Passenger Elevator
« on: January 26, 2021, 11:16:06 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Two Big Problems with the Passenger Elevator
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2021, 09:07:14 PM »
This is not Mr Molina..............

Mr. BALL. ...did you see Truly actually go into the building?
Mr. MOLINA. I saw him go in.
Mr. BALL. Where were you standing?
Mr. MOLINA. Right at the front door; right at the front door.
Mr. BALL. Outside the front door?
Mr. MOLINA. Yes, outside the front door I was standing; the door was right behind me.
Mr. BALL. Were you standing on the steps?
Mr. MOLINA. Yes, on the uppermost step.

Mr. BALL. Had somebody come up and said the President was shot before you saw Truly go in?
Mr. MOLINA. No.

Mr. BALL. Do you know a girl named Gloria Calvary?
Mr. MOLINA. Yes.
Mr. BALL. Did Gloria come up?
Ms.. MOLINA. Yes, she came. I was in the lobby standing there and she came in with this other girl.
Mr. BALL. What did she say?
Mr. MOLINA. She said "Oh, my God, Joe, he's been shot."
« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 09:09:32 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2021, 09:13:13 PM »
Mr Shelley's 11/22/63 affidavit states he ran into Ms Calvery out at the edge of the park.

Mr Shelley's WC testimony states he was still on the steps when Ms Calvery reached them.

Why did he change his story?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2021, 09:13:13 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2021, 01:49:19 PM »
Richard, some thoughts.

Regarding the Shelley first day statement that claimed he called his wife. Do you believe the call was made and if so when? It would seem that there were various stages that occurred after the shooting. Stage one involved confusion of witnesses, particularly as to the direction of shots. Those employees that did not believe hey came from the building may have ventured back inside in the first few minutes. We know some loitered in the doorway and Mrs Reid claimed to have gone to the 2nd floor.

Within a few minutes Brennan had relayed what he had seen and eventually Sawyer and others mistakenly went to the 4th floor based on his explanation. This would represent stage two. At this time it would be deemed unsafe for employees to be inside given the possibility of a shooter still present. We see some of them outside and police at the front door. We see Lovelady outside at this time. Perhaps Shelley is assisting police inside at this time as he claimed.

At a later time, around the time Sorrels arrives (1pm) employee details are taken. The SN and gun are discovered by 1.20 pm and Fritz tells Stenkel to gather all those who worked on the sixth floor and take them for questioning. Somehow Frazier has been allowed to leave by this time.

If Shelley made the call I believe it would have been in stage one. After that the phones would have likely been commandeered by police/press and he would have been occupied assisting police or on his way for questioning.