Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Moorman Photo taken at Zapruder Z319  (Read 4772 times)

Offline Allan Fritzke

Moorman Photo taken at Zapruder Z319
« on: January 10, 2021, 08:20:37 PM »
Advertisement
The only logical place that the polaroid photo taken by Mary Moorman was done at was Zapruder Z319.   This is the point where Kennedy's shoulder is up high and Kellerman face/forehead is turned into the sunlight.   It is my belief that when you line up the heads in the picture with Kellerman and Nellie and John Connally, that this is the best match of photo.  That puts it 6 frames after the "pseudo" headshot at Z313.   It has always been claimed that the headshot occurred just after she snapped the picture.   That maybe true - Z322 and or Z330!  (2 shots in quick succession as a reporter on the scene had stated.)

https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/displayimage.php?pid=663&fullsize=1

JFK Assassination Forum

Moorman Photo taken at Zapruder Z319
« on: January 10, 2021, 08:20:37 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

Re: Moorman Photo taken at Zapruder Z319
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2021, 09:27:31 PM »
The only logical place that the polaroid photo taken by Mary Moorman was done at was Zapruder Z319.   This is the point where Kennedy's shoulder is up high and Kellerman face/forehead is turned into the sunlight.   It is my belief that when you line up the heads in the picture with Kellerman and Nellie and John Connally, that this is the best match of photo.  That puts it 6 frames after the "pseudo" headshot at Z313.   It has always been claimed that the headshot occurred just after she snapped the picture.   That maybe true - Z322 and or Z330!  (2 shots in quick succession as a reporter on the scene had stated.)

https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/displayimage.php?pid=663&fullsize=1

"pseudo" headshot

Give me a break. You can't be that far gone.

It has always been claimed that the headshot occurred just after she snapped the picture.

Where has this 'always' been claimed because there is a very easy way to disprove this claim.
In fact, it's so easy to disprove that I believe you're talking nonsense.

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2021, 10:36:44 PM »
"pseudo" headshot

Give me a break. You can't be that far gone.

It has always been claimed that the headshot occurred just after she snapped the picture.

Where has this 'always' been claimed because there is a very easy way to disprove this claim.
In fact, it's so easy to disprove that I believe you're talking nonsense.

So I wished peopl wouldn't answer in innuendos like a dog chasing its tail and having nothing to say but hear themselves talk.  You don't need to answer if you don't have anything to say.  Tell me when you think the Moorman photo was taken?    I have given you my best guess  for Z319 - still waiting for a reasonable reply rather than sarcastic rhetoric.   What is your theory on that?   I hate to quote tabloids but I know that is all you can see are posts from vanity fair and the likes and other popular posts!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2510204/The-Woman-Blue-Raincoat-took-famous-Polaroid-JFK-shot-speaks-says-thinks-theres-story.html

Tragic moment: Mary Ann Moorman took this Polaroid photograph, showing the President and the First Lady reacting after Kennedy had been hit in the throat. Almost the instant after this photo was taken, Kennedy was hit in the head

I heard the shot, took the camera down, and I heard two more shots,' she told the Today Show.

'Just pow, pow, pow.'
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 10:41:23 PM by Allan Fritzke »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2021, 10:36:44 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2021, 11:39:45 PM »

Two motorcycle cops are passing between Moorman and the limo as she takes the picture.
We can't see the cop closest as he hasn't come into view yet but we can see his bike.
The cop closer to the limo is easily seen
Ignore the cop on the far side of the limo

NOW -

Look at the position of Zapruder in the Moorman pic.
He is in between the two cops closest to Moorman.
This means that when we watch the Z-film Moorman must be in between the two cops when she takes the picture.
Moorman is not in between the two cops until z315.
This means she must have taken her picture after the bullet struck JFK's head.

My best guess is z316
Moorman has just gone out of shot (a bit of her elbow might be visible), but the bikes seem to be in the correct position as in the Moorman picture.

Just to let you know, I think you're labelling of the JFK headshot as "pseudo" is BS:
The Z-film hasn't been altered.
Get over it

Offline Chris Bristow

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2021, 12:32:25 AM »
The most common answer I have heard is frame 315. If you calculate lines of sight through the limo to the fence in the Knoll and certain portions of the stairs it shows the limo to be at the frame 315 position. It is hard to be completely accurate But it seems to be about three feet past frame 313.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 12:41:18 AM by Chris Bristow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2021, 12:32:25 AM »

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2021, 02:46:31 PM »
Z-315

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2021, 03:31:18 PM »
Z-315

Agreed, about 315.

As a "sidebar" comment: please notice that it appears (to me) there is no brain/blood matter emerging from the back of JFK's head. JFK's rear/back of the head is, again to me, fully intact. I'm sure others will disagree.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2021, 03:31:18 PM »

Offline Louis Earl

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2021, 06:29:25 PM »
On your sidebar comment while it appears reasonable on its face quite a few Parkland doctors and nurses will disagree as will Clint Hill who saw a gaping hjole in the back of JFK's head.