Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Assault on the Capitol  (Read 11681 times)

Offline Rick Plant

Re: Assault on the Capitol
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2021, 03:09:35 PM »
Advertisement
Dem congresswoman demands investigation into 3 House Republicans for 'involvement in the deadly attack on the Capitol'
https://www.rawstory.com/insurrection-act-against-congress/

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2021, 03:09:35 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2022, 10:07:47 PM »
Assault on the Capitol

Rioters assaulting the Capitol Building. Senators and Congressmen forced to exit the Capitol.

There is no more debate. Trump must be charged with treason and sent to many, many years in prison. I have been against sending a President to prison. I didn’t want Nixon, Clinton or Trump (last year) to go to prison. But now I do. He called for this riot. This is an assault on Democracy.

Maximum force must be used of the rioters. Shoot them until they the survivors are driven from the Capitol and keep on fleeing. No rioter found within the Capitol must be allowed to live. Now. Where is the National Guard?

The Joint Chiefs of Staff must order the arrest of President Trump and have Vice President Pence take over as acting President, immediately. Remember. All enemies. Foreign or domestic. No enemy is except.

When the Senator and House reconvene in the Capitol, there must be no more debate. All the slates from each of the states must be accepted. I don’t want it to last more than an hour.

Let's not forget that Republicans let Trump off the hook for his treason. Senate Republicans had every opportunity to convict him for his crimes but they chose to vote "no" because they were part of the coup and wanted a criminal to remain in power.

As the January 6th Committee starts up public hearings again, it's important to remember this simple fact.

Republicans failed to protect our democracy and Constitution. They sided with treason and the rioters.