Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who is the guy talking to the cop?  (Read 4337 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Who is the guy talking to the cop?
« on: December 29, 2020, 09:51:39 PM »
Advertisement
Came to my attention-----

JFK Assassination Forum

Who is the guy talking to the cop?
« on: December 29, 2020, 09:51:39 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Who is the guy talking to the cop?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2020, 10:11:29 PM »
To guests and newbes------
Because I don't know how to make the image fit the screen on this forum...You have to move the slider at the bottom of the picture to the right and it reveals a cop in a white hat at the steps of the building and an individual talking to him.
Who is that guy?

Online Robert Reeves

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2020, 01:22:24 AM »
Just say it, you think it looks like Oswald

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2020, 01:22:24 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2020, 01:38:03 AM »
Just say it, you think it looks like Oswald

Jerry never said that or even hinted .... YOU arrived at that idea all by yourself.... And I agree, the man does look like Lee Oswald....   Perhaps one of our photo whiz kids can enlarge that without distorting it....

Online Robert Reeves

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2020, 01:55:49 AM »
Jerry never said that or even hinted .... YOU arrived at that idea all by yourself.... And I agree, the man does look like Lee Oswald....   Perhaps one of our photo whiz kids can enlarge that without distorting it....

I'm right. Get over it

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2020, 01:55:49 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2020, 01:57:43 AM »
To guests and newbes------
Because I don't know how to make the image fit the screen on this forum...You have to move the slider at the bottom of the picture to the right and it reveals a cop in a white hat at the steps of the building and an individual talking to him.
Who is that guy?

It looks fine on my computer monitor and iphone. No slider there or needed.

According to Richard B. Trask, page 345 of "Pictures of the Pain", the three tramps were detained sometime after 2:19 and closer to 2:30. An arrest form for Harold Doyle was recorded at 4:00. So it appears that this photo was taken after LHO had been arrested at the Texas Theater.

The guy you are asking about looks to me to be Billy Lovelady. But it is difficult to say for sure from this photo alone. Do we have any conflicting evidence as to Lovelady's location around this point in time?

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2020, 02:56:59 AM »
I'm not sure what is the point but that is a weird picture.  Maybe guy number three has the remains of the chicken lunch.  They look like the "Woodsmen" from Twin Peaks.  "Got a light"?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2020, 02:56:59 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2020, 05:20:21 AM »
No bald spot the back of the head =
Not
Billy Lovelady

If the time of the photo was taken is > 12:45pm, then it’s probably not Oswald as supposedly Oswald is about to get into William Walleys Taxi

If It’s between 12:45 and 12:35, it’s possible it could be Oswald, just before he was seen by Roger Craig, running down to DC man driving the Rambler station wagon, after a whistle was heard. However, the shirt does not match Craig’s description.

If it’s about 12:33, and the cop is either DPD officer Barnett, or an officer just arrived as Barnett is about to lock the front door , then its higher probability it’s Oswald just exiting , wearing just his brown shirt , and having left his blue jacket in the Domino room where it would be found about a month later.