Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who is the guy talking to the cop?  (Read 3842 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Who is the guy talking to the cop?
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2021, 10:01:58 PM »
Advertisement
According to Richard B. Trask, page 345 of "Pictures of the Pain", the three tramps were detained sometime after 2:19 and closer to 2:30. An arrest form for Harold Doyle was recorded at 4:00. So it appears that this photo was taken after LHO had been arrested at the Texas Theater.

I notice that this point (which should have immediately put an abrupt end to this thread) has been totally ignored thus far.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2021, 10:01:58 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2021, 10:15:19 PM »
I notice that this point (which should have immediately put an abrupt end to this thread) has been totally ignored thus far.

They hate it when something like that busts their bubble!

Thumb1:

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2021, 12:12:36 AM »
And what was Trask’s source for that claim?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2021, 12:12:36 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2021, 03:36:12 AM »
And what was Trask’s source for that claim?

He lists the arrest reports for a 4:00pm recorded arrest time. And an interview on “A Current Affair” with Harold Doyle on 2/25/92 for saying that the recently arrested LHO was there in the police station when he and the other two tramps were processed. But it is unclear to me how the apparent 2:19 to 2:30 timeframe was determined. Trask responded promptly to a question I asked him a while back. Maybe we could ask about this.

Related, I was reading David Harkness’ interview in “No More Silence.” He said he was one of the officers who pulled them off the train. And that he had already driven down to the other side of the triple underpass to look around, gone back to the scene and joined the search in the railroad yard behind the TSBD, interviewed Amos Euins and turned him over, helped seal off the TSBD, then was assigned to search the railroad yards and boxcars. And he said that they detained quite a few people in the area around that train and the station and the triple underpass and that he took 6 or 8 to the Sheriffs office himself. So it seems like this process could have taken a significant amount of time before they had searched every place and taken all of them to the Sheriffs Office. Nothing definite but it appears feasible that Trask is correct.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 03:39:22 AM by Charles Collins »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2021, 09:17:43 PM »
Why not just change the topic?...you have never had a problem doing that before :-\
They hate it when something like that busts their bubble!
What does that even mean?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2021, 09:17:43 PM »