Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Re: Debunking the Magic Bullet  (Read 2450 times)

Offline Jack Trojan

Re: Debunking the Magic Bullet
« on: December 28, 2020, 06:19:18 AM »
Advertisement
Debunking the Magic Bullet

My contention is that there isn't a trajectory from the 6th floor of the TSBD that enters JFK’s back at the T1 vertebrae and exits his throat at the C7 vertebrae then enters Connally at the right 5th rib. That's what makes the bullet magical.

Here is an overhead of the magic bullet’s trajectory thru JFK relative to the TSBD.

Note that the magic bullet struck the T1 vertebrae yet LNers claim it did not hit any bones as it passed thru JFK’s body.

Take the 2 laser challenge and be the 1st to prove that the magic bullet was possible, if not feasible. Get in between 2 lasers aimed at each other at a 17 deg angle and note where each laser strikes your body.

Can you make them match the autopsy photos?

When I took the 2 laser challenge I held a mirror in the photo to show where the front laser struck me as the corresponding back laser struck me on the back of the neck. The only way to match the autopsy wounds was to bend forward with my head almost between my legs, however, JFK was never in that position and slouching didn’t help.

Needless to say, I failed the 2 laser challenge and unless someone else can make it work, checkmate MB. QED.

JFK Assassination Forum

« on: December 28, 2020, 06:19:18 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2020, 11:51:59 AM »

My contention is that there isn't a trajectory from the 6th floor of the TSBD that enters JFK’s back at the T1 vertebrae and exits his throat at the C7 vertebrae then enters Connally at the right 5th rib. That's what makes the bullet magical.

Here is an overhead of the magic bullet’s trajectory thru JFK relative to the TSBD.

Strangely enough I don't have any lasers lying round the house.

Please explain how a bullet fired from the TSBD could pass through JFK but not hit JBC.

Note that the magic bullet struck the T1 vertebrae yet LNers claim it did not hit any bones as it passed thru JFK’s body.

Take the 2 laser challenge and be the 1st to prove that the magic bullet was possible, if not feasible. Get in between 2 lasers aimed at each other at a 17 deg angle and note where each laser strikes your body.

When I took the 2 laser challenge I held a mirror in the photo to show where the front laser struck me as the corresponding back laser struck me on the back of the neck. The only way to match the autopsy wounds was to bend forward with my head almost between my legs, however, JFK was never in that position and slouching didn’t help.

Needless to say, I failed the 2 laser challenge and unless someone else can make it work, checkmate MB. QED.

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2020, 06:14:13 PM »
Strangely enough I don't have any lasers lying round the house.

Please explain how a bullet fired from the TSBD could pass through JFK but not hit JBC.

Because it was magic, of course. BTW, the whole point of this exercise was to demonstrate that the magic bullet couldn't have come from the TSBD since that trajectory isn't viable. IOWs, the JFK assassination was a conspiracy, Oswald didn't take any shots from the SN and he was merely a patsy in the Big Event.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2020, 06:14:13 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2020, 07:23:11 PM »

the magic bullet couldn't have come from the TSBD since that trajectory isn't viable. IOWs, the JFK assassination was a conspiracy, Oswald didn't take any shots from the SN and he was merely a patsy in the Big Event.

Yes you're right, on all counts......  IMO there were NO  shots fired from what has been presented to us as "the sniper's nest"

The SE corner window was simply a stage prop.....

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2020, 09:21:39 PM »

Didn't the bullet exit at the midline of the throat? This one shows the bullet exiting at the midline of the windpipe.

That was quite a bullet. Took out the clavicles and most of the ribs. You see air makes bones appear transparent in X-rays. There's air in the missile track by the neck vertebrae. And the air in the lungs makes the clavicles and rib appear faint.

Take the 2 laser challenge and be the 1st to prove that the magic bullet was possible, if not feasible.

Why would people want to misrepresent the facts about the JFK autopsy?

Get in between 2 lasers aimed at each other at a 17 deg angle and note where each laser strikes your body.

Encouraging people to not only be stupid but suffer eye damage.

3D analysis shows the bullet entered the base of the back-of-the-neck, at the C7 level.

JFK's posture and the level of his jugular notch, was unique or peculiar to a certain segment of the population. In the Croft photo, he displays curvature of the back and his head is not in a "normal" position.

I don't know how, but at times the musculature of the top of Kennedy's back would appear above his chin line.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2020, 09:21:39 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2020, 10:00:59 PM »
Didn't the bullet exit at the midline of the throat? This one shows the bullet exiting at the midline of the windpipe.

Redraw the graphic and show us what difference it makes and what point you are trying to make.

That was quite a bullet. Took out the clavicles and most of the ribs. You see air makes bones appear transparent in X-rays. There's air in the missile track by the neck vertebrae. And the air in the lungs makes the clavicles and rib appear faint.

You keep telling yourself that.

Why would people want to misrepresent the facts about the JFK autopsy?

Huh?

Encouraging people to not only be stupid but suffer eye damage.

LOL. BTW people, do not blind yourselves, like Jerry almost did!

3D analysis shows the bullet entered the base of the back-of-the-neck, at the C7 level.

3D analysis? LOL.

JFK's posture and the level of his jugular notch, was unique or peculiar to a certain segment of the population. In the Croft photo, he displays curvature of the back and his head is not in a "normal" position.

I don't know how, but at times the musculature of the top of Kennedy's back would appear above his chin line.

Nice try, but you've utterly failed to explain how JFK's posture or deformity could prevent the laser test from confirming the magic bullet's trajectory. You are so hell bent on using 2D graphics to do your 3D analyses that you probably haven't even done the 2 laser challenge, have you? What are you afraid of? That you wasted decades being a LNer?  ;)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2020, 10:03:16 PM by Jack Trojan »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2020, 11:12:49 PM »
Nice try, but you've utterly failed to explain how JFK's posture or deformity could prevent the laser test from confirming the magic bullet's trajectory. You are so hell bent on using 2D graphics to do your 3D analyses that you probably haven't even done the 2 laser challenge, have you? What are you afraid of? That you wasted decades being a LNer?  ;)

Now we have the CT Myth that just everyone sitting upright with no back curvature equates JFK's musculature and wounding posture. It doesn't matter how many differences are shown or pointed out.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2020, 11:12:49 PM »