Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Ruby really kill Oswald?  (Read 13891 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Did Ruby really kill Oswald?
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2021, 07:58:14 AM »
Advertisement
Rob...If you haven't done it yet, take your response out of David's quote and re-post it as your reply.
Also...for dummies like me, I would like to see a link to this picture that Ralph Cinque & DVP is talking about [if possible]

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2021, 07:58:14 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2021, 08:03:24 AM »
Are those sunglasses in his left chest pocket?-------

« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 08:19:16 AM by Jerry Freeman »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2021, 08:31:45 AM »
I would now say that they are not sunglasses.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2021, 08:31:45 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2021, 01:07:09 PM »
I would now say that they are not sunglasses.

I agree, perhaps reading glasses with clear lenses.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2021, 11:51:27 PM »
As Vince Bugliosi said....

"I know that conspiracy theorists have a sweet tooth for silliness, but is there absolutely nothing that is too silly for their palate?"

Is this the same Vince Bugliosi who said that the rumor that Oswald preferred Dr Pepper to Coke somehow constitutes evidence for Oswald’s guilt?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2021, 11:51:27 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2021, 01:50:22 PM »
Here is an interesting exerpt from an interview, from “No More Silence” by Larry Sneed, of David Harkness, DPD regarding seeing Jack Ruby on 11/23/63 in Dealey Plaza:

We didn’t know when Oswald was going to be moved, so I had a no parking area across the street, put up some barricades, and assigned some officers there to keep everybody back. Some newsmen were there including Wes Wise, who later became mayor, but we wouldn’t let anyone next to the area where they would back him in to the jail. I also noticed that Jack Ruby was down there at Elm and Houston, and I wouldn’t let him in the area either. But I did see him there that morning. I didn’t know him very well, but he had a nightclub downtown, and when I was working downtown I’d see him there at night. He had a couple of little dogs that he’d walk in the area around the hotels. But when I saw him in this restricted area, I just told him that we wouldn’t allow any pedestrians on this side of the sidewalk. I don’t recall whether he said anything, but he left.

I knew Wes Wise had seen him there, but didn’t realize that Harkness had to run him out of the restricted area near the jail entrance. At any rate, in my opinion, it is more evidence that Jack Ruby was likely stalking LHO.

Offline David Von Pein

« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2021, 06:16:19 PM »
Is this the same Vince Bugliosi who said that the rumor that Oswald preferred Dr Pepper to Coke somehow constitutes evidence for Oswald’s guilt?

It's always a good idea for CTers to truncate and mangle (and, above all, isolate) an LNer's argument in order to attempt to make the LNer look like an idiot (as John just did above). Par for the CT course....of course.

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/07/isolating-evidence.html
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 06:18:11 PM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2021, 06:16:19 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2021, 06:18:19 PM »
It's always a good idea for CTers to truncate and mangle an LNer's argument in order to attempt to make the LNer look like an idiot (as John just did above). Par for the CT course....of course.

Generalization is another of their favorites...