Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Ruby really kill Oswald?  (Read 13439 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Did Ruby really kill Oswald?
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2020, 08:31:16 PM »
Advertisement
DICK SMITH SAYS:

Ruby committed the crime on TV.  He was immediately arrested. He admitted the crime and never denied it even at his trial. To compare that situation to those noted in your post is silly.  A healthy skepticism can be a good thing when there are legitimate grounds for skepticism, but it can also be the paranoid ravings of a lunatic when there are no grounds whatsoever to doubt a conclusion.  There is zero doubt that Ruby shot and killed Oswald.

This reply by Dick is so, so funny. So here we have him talking about a "legitimate grounds for skepticism." But when you mix in something like skepticism for could it just possibly be that Oswald didn't kill Kennedy, then all of *those" folks are "paranoid ravings."

Hahahaha. So, so funny, Dick. Thanks for the Monday humor of the day.

I'm not sure I follow.  We are discussing Ruby here instead of whatever rabbit hole you want to go down on another topic.  I don't believe that I have ever heard even the most outlandish JFK assassination CTer suggest that there was doubt as to Ruby's guilt in the death of Oswald.  And those folks have proffered some amazing fantasies.  In fact, most argue Ruby was assigned the task as part of the conspiracy.   Are you suggesting that there is doubt that Ruby killed Oswald?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2020, 08:31:16 PM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2020, 10:08:21 PM »
The shooter was FBI agent James Bookhout. He had interrogated Oswald that day with Hosty, another FBI agent, and no one but Captain Fritz had greater access to Oswald that day than Bookhout. He looked a lot like Ruby? Or maybe Ruby was chosen bec, among many other reasons (besides being a CIA informant, having a criminal record, the Dallas police knew him very well, etc), he also looked quite like agent Bookhout. Ruby was identified as the killer bec they needed SOMEONE to take the blame that day, and Ruby was the perfect patsy to do so, being there at the right time, the right place, with the right criminal record, having the right ties with law enforcement, being the right build. How did he know Oswald would be there, you ask? What if the Police lured Ruby to the Western Union building, which was less than 200 steps away from the police station, via the stripper employee named Karen Carlin and her plea to Ruby for money? The police could have easily jumped Ruby (an hour before Oswald gets shot) and have taken him into the police station next store on some pretext or another. This would put Ruby exactly in the same building and at the same time where Oswald was and where Oswald was about to be moved from the police station to the County Jail. Ruby used the gun of the shooter? What if it was the other way around? What if the shooter's gun was planted on Ruby, after the shooting? How can this not be plausible if Ruby was now in police custody and being held on the 5th floor, and they had fingerprinted him? How do we know the gun was truly Ruby's? I have seen no independent ballistics test results done to prove Ruby's fingerprints were found on the murder weapon moments after. And even if they were, they could have been planted on the murder weapon by the police, who were in on it too - along with the higher ups, all the way up to LBJ. YES, these are bold claims. And if what I say is even remotely true it is the greatest cover-up and best kept secret in history. And I believe it truly is. Why did Ruby not mention this to his defense council, you ask? Ruby told his defense council that he didn't remember anything. That he didn't remember shooting Oswald. "I just remember going down there, then suddenly, the police pounced on me, pushing me down to the ground". " Then, they dragged me upstairs. And that's when they told me that I shot Oswald.", Ruby said.
That might make an interesting novel.  But as far as fitting reality, it requires an enormous conspiracy that involves the press, including Detective Jim Leavelle.  Leavelle was looking right at Ruby as he fired his pistol.  Leavelle knew Ruby and recognized him.  You are not going to go anywhere with suggesting that Jim Leavelle was lying.

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2020, 11:35:32 PM »
RAlph Cinque did some interesting work on this subject: I agree with a lot of his thesis. What do you guys think?

"Interesting" work does not mean factual.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2020, 11:35:32 PM »

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2020, 12:01:29 AM »
From Ruby's WC testimony:

Mr. RUBY. I had the gun in my right hip pocket, and impulsively, if that is the correct word here, I saw him [i.e., Oswald], and that is all I can say. And I didn't care what happened to me.
I think I used the words, "You killed my President, you rat." The next thing, I was down on the floor.
I said, "I am Jack Ruby. You all know me."
I never used anything malicious, nothing like s.o.b. I never said that I wanted to get three more off, as they stated.
The only words, and I was highly emotional; to Ray Hall--he interrogated more than any other person down there--all I believe I said to him was, "I didn't want Mrs. Kennedy to come back to trial."

Ruby admitted he was there, he admitted to firing his revolver - he didn't want to "get three more off". If Ruby didn't shoot Oswald then why is he admitting to all of this?

Offline Rob Conti

« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2020, 02:06:59 AM »
From Ruby's WC testimony:

Mr. RUBY. I had the gun in my right hip pocket, and impulsively, if that is the correct word here, I saw him [i.e., Oswald], and that is all I can say. And I didn't care what happened to me.
I think I used the words, "You killed my President, you rat." The next thing, I was down on the floor.
I said, "I am Jack Ruby. You all know me."
I never used anything malicious, nothing like s.o.b. I never said that I wanted to get three more off, as they stated.
The only words, and I was highly emotional; to Ray Hall--he interrogated more than any other person down there--all I believe I said to him was, "I didn't want Mrs. Kennedy to come back to trial."

Ruby admitted he was there, he admitted to firing his revolver - he didn't want to "get three more off". If Ruby didn't shoot Oswald then why is he admitting to all of this?

Ex-Stripper and former girlfriend of Jack Ruby Gail Raven was asked: "Did Ruby kill Oswald to spare First Lady Jackie Kennedy the ordeal of a criminal trial?" Gail Raven's response: “That was absolutely made up.”

I'm not the only one who thinks Ruby's WC testimony was made up, and even ridiculous... Yes, he admitted it but people will admit a lot of things under extreme duress - or when brainwashed by his MK Ultra psychologist, Jolyon West. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Jolyon_West

Interviewer also asked Gail Raven: "Did you think that killing Oswald was Ruby’s original plan on November 24, 1963?"

Gail Raven responds: “He would have never done it with Sheba (his weenie dog) left in his car, knowing they would arrest him and Sheba would be alone,” she said. “Sheba was a child to Jack.”

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2020, 02:06:59 AM »

Offline Rob Conti

« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2020, 02:16:37 AM »
That might make an interesting novel.  But as far as fitting reality, it requires an enormous conspiracy that involves the press, including Detective Jim Leavelle.  Leavelle was looking right at Ruby as he fired his pistol.  Leavelle knew Ruby and recognized him.  You are not going to go anywhere with suggesting that Jim Leavelle was lying.

Yes, it does require a conspiracy between the Dallas police, the FBI all the way up to LBJ. That's exactly what I'm saying!  But people cannot fathom something like that could actually occur. Oh nooo, the gov't wouldn't do that. The police could never lie to us. They could not have faked the whole thing. Ha. Why not? Yes, they could have, and did. Another point: Why did LBJ order the washing and fixing of the JFK crime scene ? I'm talking about the Motorcade. This is crazy to me. It's sent immediately to Michigan to be washed and repaired, and front windshield replaced.

Offline Rob Conti

« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2020, 02:25:02 AM »
"--But as far as fitting reality, it requires an enormous conspiracy that involves the press, including Detective Jim Leavelle."

Yes, of course Jim Leavelle was part of the conspiracy to LIE and say nothing about the identity of the true shooter, FBI agent James Bookhout. It was probably sold as a matter of "national security" for the police officers at the scene to say absolutely nothing regarding what had just transpired.  All were instructed by higher ups like LBJ and Hoover to say Ruby killed Oswald. I just rewatched Leavelle's original 1963 testimony. To me he is unconvincing. It looks, feels and sounds like he is just rehashing something he was told to say that day. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2020, 02:25:02 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2020, 02:42:12 AM »
The shooter was FBI agent James Bookhout. He had interrogated Oswald that day with Hosty, another FBI agent, and no one but Captain Fritz had greater access to Oswald that day than Bookhout. He looked a lot like Ruby? Or maybe Ruby was chosen bec, among many other reasons (besides being a CIA informant, having a criminal record, the Dallas police knew him very well, etc), he also looked quite like agent Bookhout. Ruby was identified as the killer bec they needed SOMEONE to take the blame that day, and Ruby was the perfect patsy to do so, being there at the right time, the right place, with the right criminal record, having the right ties with law enforcement, being the right build. How did he know Oswald would be there, you ask? What if the Police lured Ruby to the Western Union building, which was less than 200 steps away from the police station, via the stripper employee named Karen Carlin and her plea to Ruby for money? The police could have easily jumped Ruby (an hour before Oswald gets shot) and have taken him into the police station next store on some pretext or another. This would put Ruby exactly in the same building and at the same time where Oswald was and where Oswald was about to be moved from the police station to the County Jail. Ruby used the gun of the shooter? What if it was the other way around? What if the shooter's gun was planted on Ruby, after the shooting? How can this not be plausible if Ruby was now in police custody and being held on the 5th floor, and they had fingerprinted him? How do we know the gun was truly Ruby's? I have seen no independent ballistics test results done to prove Ruby's fingerprints were found on the murder weapon moments after. And even if they were, they could have been planted on the murder weapon by the police, who were in on it too - along with the higher ups, all the way up to LBJ. YES, these are bold claims. And if what I say is even remotely true it is the greatest cover-up and best kept secret in history. And I believe it truly is. Why did Ruby not mention this to his defense council, you ask? Ruby told his defense council that he didn't remember anything. That he didn't remember shooting Oswald. "I just remember going down there, then suddenly, the police pounced on me, pushing me down to the ground". " Then, they dragged me upstairs. And that's when they told me that I shot Oswald.", Ruby said.

YES, these are bold claims
>>> NO, they are crackpot claims
« Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 02:43:59 AM by Bill Chapman »