Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Touring the Tippit Scene  (Read 37014 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Touring the Tippit Scene
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2020, 03:13:02 PM »
Advertisement
You asked for my opinion. I gave it to you. Then you proceed to attempt to bash it. I appears clear to me (and most likely most others who frequent this forum) that you are a bitter human being that enjoys agitating others to get a reaction. It is sad, but I have a difficult time feeling sorry for you.

You asked for my opinion.

When did I ask you for your opinion?

I couldn't care less about your opinion. If I asked you anything it would be for you to support whatever you are claiming with evidence. Since you hardly ever do, there wouldn't be much point for me to ask you anything. If I want to hear the kind of fairytale stuff you believe in, I would be better off in joining a Disney forum, but obviously I don't.

I appears clear to me (and most likely most others who frequent this forum) that you are a bitter human being that enjoys agitating others to get a reaction.

So, now you can speak for others on this forum? And ad hom attacks are merely a demonstration of utter weakness and a total lack of credible arguments.

It is sad, but I have a difficult time feeling sorry for you.

Good, keep it that way  Thumb1:

And none of this, of course, changes the fact that you can not provide evidence for my time line being wrong. Now that your pathetic attempt to pivot away from that truth has failed, do you care to try again?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 03:40:07 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2020, 03:13:02 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2020, 03:35:06 PM »
You asked for my opinion.

I couldn't care less about your opinion. If I asked you anything it would be for you to support whatever you are claiming with evidence. Since you hardly ever do, there wouldn't be much point for me to ask you anything. If I want to hear the kind of fairytale stuff you believe in, I would be better off in joining a Disney forum, but obviously I don't.

I appears clear to me (and most likely most others who frequent this forum) that you are a bitter human being that enjoys agitating others to get a reaction.

So, now you can speak for others on this forum? And ad hom attacked are merely a demonstration of utter weakness and a total lack of credible arguments.

It is sad, but I have a difficult time feeling sorry for you.

Good, keep it that way  Thumb1:

And none of this, of course, changes the fact that you can not provide evidence for my time line being wrong. Now that your pathetic attempt to pivot away from that truth has failed, do you care to try again?

Because whenever you use the world "likely" it's too make you assumption more credible than it really is. You calling something likely is just as much an assumption than the rest. If you don't know something for a fact, you don't know anything at all.

I don't know the first thing about you, other than the ignorance you display on this forum, and I don't know anything for a fact but I consider it likely that you don't get out much into the real world. Now, does me considering it likely make it any more true?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2020, 03:49:10 PM »

Aha, I see... To you a rhethorical question is the same as asking for your opinion. Wow!

And btw you didn't answer it. Not really...

All you did was make a silly comment about my timeline theory being just as likely as my opinion that you likely don't get out much into the real world. Since you consider both as likely, you've just confirmed that you do indeed not get out much. You do understand that, don't you? (and yes, that is a question I am asking you).

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2020, 03:49:10 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2020, 03:54:52 PM »
Aha, I see... To you a rhethorical question is the same as asking for your opinion. Wow!

And btw you didn't answer it. Not really...

All you did was make a silly comment about my timeline theory being just as likely as my opinion that you likely don't get out much into the real world. Since you consider both as likely, you've just confirmed that you do indeed not get out much. You do understand that, don't you? (and yes, that is a question I am asking you).

Since you consider both as likely,

Dead wrong. None of your theories has a snowball’s chance in hell of being correct.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2020, 04:20:49 PM »

Dead wrong. None of your theories has a snowball’s chance in hell of being correct.

Arrogant, and another example of you stating your opinions as fact.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2020, 04:20:49 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2020, 04:24:12 PM »
Because whenever you use the world "likely" it's too make you assumption more credible than it really is. You calling something likely is just as much an assumption than the rest. If you don't know something for a fact, you don't know anything at all.

Charles likes to substitute the word “likely” for the word “possible”. It’s a rhetorical trick.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2020, 04:32:24 PM »
Charles likes to substitute the word “likely” for the word “possible”. It’s a rhetorical trick.

No trickery involved. I gave several reasons why I believe that it is likely. Do you have any legitimate reason whatsoever to believe that it is not likely?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2020, 04:32:24 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2020, 06:22:14 PM »

So you keep telling me. Yet, so far, you have not even been able to explain why they are not correct, never mind providing a shred of evidence to support your pathetic opinion.

It is all about belief over facts with you, and your denial of factual information is duly noted.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 07:19:35 PM by Martin Weidmann »