Author Topic: Touring the Tippit Scene  (Read 6500 times)

Online Walt Cakebread

Re: Touring the Tippit Scene
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2020, 02:24:43 AM »
What manner of logic is that? And what point you are trying to make?  We know Oswald was in the theatre.  However he got there he was apparently not seen.  Or do you think Burroughs was in on the plot and lying? Postal confirmed that Oswald bought no ticket.  Burroughs did not take any ticket from him.  Oswald had no movie ticket in his possession.  But he is found in the movie theatre.

Where do you get your information? Anal extraction?

Postal confirmed that Oswald bought no ticket. Huh??.... Postal didn't even know who Johnny Brewer was referring to when he asked Postal if she had sold the man a ticket.

Burroughs did not take any ticket from him.  Again You distort....Burroughs didn't recall taking a ticket from Lee...

Oswald had no movie ticket in his possession.     Really?? how do you know that?.....Apparently Capt. Fritz didn't know that because he never asked Lee if he'd bought a ticket. 

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2020, 07:06:51 AM »
What manner of logic is that? And what point you are trying to make?  We know Oswald was in the theatre.  However he got there he was apparently not seen.  Or do you think Burroughs was in on the plot and lying? Postal confirmed that Oswald bought no ticket.  Burroughs did not take any ticket from him.  Oswald had no movie ticket in his possession.  But he is found in the movie theatre.

Postal told bother Brewer and the FBI that she wasn’t sure if she sold him a ticket or not.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2020, 07:08:22 AM »
Postal confirmed that Oswald bought no ticket. Huh??.... Postal didn't even know who Johnny Brewer was referring to when he asked Postal if she had sold the man a ticket.

Exactly right. She said “what man?”

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2020, 07:17:44 AM »
Excellent picture.  Any idea if there was another set of stairs that would have enabled someone to cross the balcony area and exit out of sight of the lobby and enter the main lower seating area where Oswald was found?

I believe so. If this drawing from Armstrong is accurate, then there was another set of stairs on the north side that came down into the theater area.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2020, 01:19:28 PM »
I believe so. If this drawing from Armstrong is accurate, then there was another set of stairs on the north side that came down into the theater area.

Interesting layout. So someone who was familiar with the theater layout would know that sneaking past Postal made it possible to bypass the concession stand by going up the stairs to the balcony first. (No wonder there was a bunch of high school boys playing hooky in the balcony; have one of the group buy a ticket and distract Postal while the others sneak in.) And then by using the northern set of stairs, someone could enter the main floor seating area. LHO had lived in the neighborhood before, and was most likely familiar with the Texas Theater.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2020, 01:41:41 PM »

Interesting layout. So someone who was familiar with the theater layout would know that sneaking past Postal made it possible to bypass the concession stand by going up the stairs to the balcony first. (No wonder there was a bunch of high school boys playing hooky in the balcony; have one of the group buy a ticket and distract Postal while the others sneak in.) And then by using the northern set of stairs, someone could enter the main floor seating area. LHO had lived in the neighborhood before, and was most likely familiar with the Texas Theater.

LHO had lived in the neighborhood before, and was most likely familiar with the Texas Theater.

Why do you constantly make assumptions? I lived near a theater for the better part of 20 years. I was never there and don't know the first thing about the interior. So, what makes you assume that Oswald was familiar with the theater?

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2020, 01:55:46 PM »
LHO had lived in the neighborhood before, and was most likely familiar with the Texas Theater.

Why do you constantly make assumptions? I lived near a theater for the better part of 20 years. I was never there and don't know the first thing about the interior. So, what makes you assume that Oswald was familiar with the theater?

LHO liked watching movies. Also, back in 1962-1963, movie theaters were a good place to get out of the summer heat and into an air conditioned building for a while.

I didn’t say that I knew for a fact that he was familiar with the Texas Theater. Just that it was likely. Why do you have a freaking problem with that?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2020, 02:07:36 PM »
LHO liked watching movies. Also, back in 1962-1963, movie theaters were a good place to get out of the summer heat and into an air conditioned building for a while.

I didn’t say that I knew for a fact that he was familiar with the Texas Theater. Just that it was likely. Why do you have a freaking problem with that?

Because whenever you use the world "likely" it's too make you assumption more credible than it really is. You calling something likely is just as much an assumption than the rest. If you don't know something for a fact, you don't know anything at all.

I don't know the first thing about you, other than the ignorance you display on this forum, and I don't know anything for a fact but I consider it likely that you don't get out much into the real world. Now, does me considering it likely make it any more true?

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2020, 02:14:10 PM »
Because whenever you use the world "likely" it's too make you assumption more credible than it really is. You calling something likely is just as much an assumption than the rest. If you don't know something for a fact, you don't know anything at all.

I don't know the first thing about you, other than the ignorance you display on this forum, and I don't know anything for a fact but I consider it likely that you don't get out much into the real world. Now, does me considering it likely make it any more true?

Its about as likely as your “timeline” theory and your LHO wasn’t wearing a jacket theory. None of your theories have any chance at all of being correct.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2020, 02:38:28 PM »
Its about as likely as your “timeline” theory and your LHO wasn’t wearing a jacket theory. None of your theories have any chance at all of being correct.

You can claim I'm wrong a thousand more times, but you've already demonstrated that you can't prove it, which makes your opinion, just like all your assumptions, pretty worthless and your decision to dismiss it out of hand the best evidence of your cult like perception of the entire case.

« Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 02:50:12 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Mobile View