Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Where oh where?  (Read 4184 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Where oh where?
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2020, 08:45:32 PM »
Advertisement
It was found on him when he was arrested. The wallet in the famous footage from the Tippit scene is of a wallet that superficially looks like Oswalds wallet but Dale Myers did a close up analysis of the footage of the wallet and the design is different from Oswalds wallet.

The wallet in the footage most likely belonged to one of the police officers at the Tippit scene.

If? ....  IF?? there was in fact a wallet found at the scene, it was dropped there for the police to find.   (Just as a throw down gun was left in the TSBD for the cops to find)     Lee Oswald had a wallet on him at the time of his arrest, and the cops reported examining the contents of that wallet while Lee was being interrogated ....I'd remind you that they claimed they found an ID card with the name Hidell in that wallet.....   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2020, 08:45:32 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2020, 03:18:41 PM »
I'd remind you that they claimed they found an ID card with the name Hidell in that wallet.....
There was also an 'A J Hideel' [heh heh] ---- A certificate found somewhere.....

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2020, 10:04:47 PM »

Above...Why is the Hidell signature so washed out looking?

Below...It seems obvious that 'Oswald' had been whited out and 'Hidell' [w/o a serial #] typed in. It practically looks like the same typewriter was used.

Why were the cards trimmed down?
See the document form number on the bottom of this card------

Seems the cards were trimmed down for some unknown reason? But I can't think of any.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2020, 10:04:47 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2020, 10:43:58 PM »
I found a photo where the card was not cropped off....