Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why does JFK's assassination get so much more attention than RFK's?  (Read 3741 times)

Offline Jon Banks

Advertisement
On the surface, RFK's murder seems like more of an open and shut case due to his assassin being arrested, prosecuted, and found Guilty.

But the evidence pointing to a Conspiracy seems far more convincing.

- Based on audio and the FBI's reports, there were more than 8 shots fired. At least 13 shots based on an audio recording.
- Sirhan never got close enough to RFK to have fired the fatal head shot from behind his ear
- Dozens of witnesses saw Sirhan accompanied by an unidentified young woman and a man on the night of RFK's murder and at several places, including shooting ranges, days prior to the murder
- Sirhan is easily hypnotized and showed signs of hypnosis the night of RFK's murder. He also has no memory of shooting RFK

Given brief overview above, why is it that there is significantly less attention paid to the RFK assassination compared to the JFK assassination?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Louis Earl

Re: Why does JFK's assassination get so much more attention than RFK's?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2020, 01:31:46 AM »
I never paid much attention to RFK's killing because I thought there was nothing there.  About 15 years ago I read a few things about it and was astonished and how the physical evidence refuted the prosecution's theory of the case.

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2020, 02:14:53 AM »
I never paid much attention to RFK's killing because I thought there was nothing there.  About 15 years ago I read a few things about it and was astonished and how the physical evidence refuted the prosecution's theory of the case.

Same here.

I didn’t give RFK’s assassination much thought as a potential conspiracy until I read a Washington Post write up about the inconsistencies in the evidence.

It’s really a shame that the case hasn’t been reopened

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2018/06/05/did-l-a-police-and-prosecutors-bungle-the-bobby-kennedy-assassination/

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2020, 02:14:53 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2020, 04:20:31 AM »
It’s really a shame that the case hasn’t been reopened---
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2018/06/05/did-l-a-police-and-prosecutors-bungle-the-bobby-kennedy-assassination/
...still pushing for a new investigation.” I’m interested in finding out how the prosecutor convicted Sirhan with no evidence, knowing there was a second gunman,” Schrade said. “The truth is not known yet about who killed Robert Kennedy.”
Why? 4 letters ...LAPD. Just like Dallas...the cops were in on it.

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2020, 05:18:25 AM »
Why? 4 letters ...LAPD. Just like Dallas...the cops were in on it.

The Detectives who ran the LAPD unit that investigated RFK's murder were CIA affiliated. Unbelievable.

Special Unit Senator (SUS) was set up by the Los Angeles authorities to control the investigation. It was under the control of Manuel Pena and Enrique "Hank" Hernandez. Months before returning to The LAPD, Mr. Pena ran a clandestine program for the CIA, training what amounted to government death squads in Asia and Latin America. ("The Assassination of Robert F. Kennedy," by William Turner and John Christian, Random House, 1978.)

Mr. Hernandez, a polygraph operator, was a central figure in the CIA's "Unified Police Command" in Latin America, interrogating opponents of brutal regimes. These two directors of SUS literally terrorized all witnesses in the Robert Kennedy assassination who saw or heard evidence conflicting with the thesis of Sirhan's sole guilt. Mr. Hernandez instructed people to change their testimony or suffer dire consequences...

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/bs-xpm-1995-05-28-1995148006-story.html

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2020, 05:18:25 AM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2020, 12:05:09 PM »
Jon, may I suggest a book you might like to read.... "A lie too big to fail" by Linda Pease.

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2020, 01:38:40 AM »
Mostly because JFK was President and many people have pushed conspiracy theories which keep having to be debated and discussed. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2020, 01:38:40 AM »

Offline Frederick Clements

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2020, 10:30:37 AM »

Perhaps because JFK was a President but RFK was a Senator.

Fred