Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Bus Stop Farce  (Read 85620 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: The Bus Stop Farce
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2020, 09:12:48 PM »
Advertisement
Poor dumb cop

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2020, 09:12:48 PM »

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2020, 10:13:39 PM »
So you can't explain how Markham could still be at 10th street to watch a murder at 1.14 or 1.15 when she said herself that she took her daily bus on Jefferson at that exact time? Got it!

Apparently to prove he could not be at the Tippit scene at the time of the murder.  But wait.  Multiple eyewitnesses confirm he was there. 

Hey idiot, I have four witnesses who saw you beating your wife in a hotel in Miami yesterday. No point to deny it because those people saw you there, so you were there, right?

And he is arrested a short distance away with a pistol and the same two brands of ammo used at the Tippit scene.

What pistol would that be? The one that suddenly showed up in the police station, some two hours after Oswald's arrest and was initialed by police officers who were not even present at the arrest? Is that the pistol you mean?

If a thing happens, the odds against it happening are no longer relevant in proving that it didn't happen.

Hilarious... So, you were beating your wife in Miami yesterday? Four witnesses said it happened......

It's like trying to convince someone who is holding the winning lottery ticket in their hand that they couldn't have won because the odds are so long against it happening.

Like Trump is trying to do with the election? Is that what you mean?

All those replies are I M M A T E R I A L

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2020, 10:18:58 PM »
All those replies are I M M A T E R I A L

Not as immaterial as your comment

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2020, 10:18:58 PM »

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2020, 10:48:51 PM »
Not as immaterial as your comment

A weak reply.

A strong reply would explain how your comments were "NOT immaterial". In other words: material.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2020, 11:09:23 PM »
A weak reply.

A strong reply would explain how your comments were "NOT immaterial". In other words: material.

My comments speak for themselves and there is nothing I could tell you that you would be prepared to accept. My replies will always be weak to you and you will always try to tell me what you would like to hear as a "strong" reply.
I am not about to waste my time with you again. Been there, done that...

If you want to ignore that Markham said she took her daily bus at 1.15, which means she couldn't have been at 10th street to see a shooting at that time, then ignore it...

If you want to ignore the obvious problem with the chain of custody for the revolver, then ignore it

And if you want to ignore the stupidity of Richard Smith's comment about witnesses and my example that showed just how wrong and stupid it was, then ignore it...

It all just confirms my earlier comment,

It never ceases to amaze how much factual evidence LNs are willing to overlook to keep Oswald in play as the lone gunman.

But who knows, perhaps for you ignorance and the continuation thereof is indeed bliss...
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 11:11:33 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2020, 11:09:23 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2020, 01:16:03 AM »

If you want to ignore that Markham said she took her daily bus at 1.15, which means she couldn't have been at 10th street to see a shooting at that time, then ignore it...

This is embarrassing to read but explains a lot.  You really believe this rebuts multiple witnesses including Markham who saw Oswald at the Tippit scene?  And that Oswald had a pistol when arrested with the same two different brands of ammo that are found at that scene.  And even though there is a picture of Oswald's pistol being carried out of the TT, you believe it "mysteriously" appeared later at the police station (not to mention police officers confirming that Oswald had a pistol in the TT).  But let me get this one straight.  You won't admit that you are a CTer?  Wow. 

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2020, 01:41:25 AM »
This is embarrassing to read but explains a lot.  You really believe this rebuts multiple witnesses including Markham who saw Oswald at the Tippit scene?  And that Oswald had a pistol when arrested with the same two different brands of ammo that are found at that scene.  And even though there is a picture of Oswald's pistol being carried out of the TT, you believe it "mysteriously" appeared later at the police station (not to mention police officers confirming that Oswald had a pistol in the TT).  But let me get this one straight.  You won't admit that you are a CTer?  Wow.

So, no matter how many words you write, you still can not explain how Markham could have been at 10th street to see Tippit being killed at 1.14 or 1.15 when she, by her own account, would have been at the bus stop on Jefferson catching her daily bus at around 1.15? Got it

You really believe this rebuts multiple witnesses including Markham who saw Oswald at the Tippit scene?

So, you were in Miami yesterday beating your wife, right?

And that Oswald had a pistol when arrested with the same two different brands of ammo that are found at that scene.

Repeating the same old crap isn't making it any more credible. Show that the revolver now in evidence is the one they took from Oswald and you may be on to something, but all you've got so far is a revolver showing up at the police station two hours after Oswald was arrested and a detective claiming it was Oswald's revolver.

And even though there is a picture of Oswald's pistol being carried out of the TT, you believe it "mysteriously" appeared later at the police station (not to mention police officers confirming that Oswald had a pistol in the TT).

Show the picture and the proof that it is the same revolver that showed up at the police station two hours later. Nobody denies that Oswald he a pistol in the TT. That was never the point. The real point is that you and your ilk are jumping to conclusions based on incomplete and sometimes completely missing information. If Oswald was framed, a revolver being switched could easily have been part of the plan.

But let me get this one straight.  You won't admit that you are a CTer?  Wow.

No, I am not a CT for two reasons; (1) I don't have a conspiracy theory and (2) I follow the evidence where it leads me. If that means Oswald turns out to be guilty then so be it. But you don't hang a man based on a belief. So, show me the evidence, and that's where you and your ilk come up short every time.

So, tell me "Richard"... if Markham, when going to work, took the same bus every day, at around 1.15, how could she possibly have been at 10th street at that time to witness a shooting? Instead of acting like a weasel all the time, for once be a man and at least try to give a honest and plausible answer to the question.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 01:42:48 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2020, 01:41:25 AM »

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2020, 03:12:25 AM »
My comments speak for themselves and there is nothing I could tell you that you would be prepared to accept. My replies will always be weak to you and you will always try to tell me what you would like to hear as a "strong" reply.
I am not about to waste my time with you again. Been there, done that...

If you want to ignore the obvious problem with the chain of custody for the revolver, then ignore it

And if you want to ignore the stupidity of Richard Smith's comment about witnesses and my example that showed just how wrong and stupid it was, then ignore it...

It all just confirms my earlier comment,

But who knows, perhaps for you ignorance and the continuation thereof is indeed bliss...

Mrs Markham was at 10th Street at the time of the shooting. Other witnesses to the crime and it's aftermath confirm that.

You fail to discern the obvious fact that Mrs Markham's testimony about daily bus times does not trump the testimony of eye witnesses who place Lee Oswald at the scene of the crime: the murder of JD Tippit. Oswald was identified as the man seen (a.) shooting the police officer or (b.) fleeing the location of the Tippit killing with a pistol in his hand.

Mrs Markham was a less than excellent witness before the Warren Commission. Markham's bus time statement was worthy of assessment by the Commission. However, it has to be dismissed as less important in determining the time of the Tippit killing and the identity of the perpetrator.

Like all JFK assassination contrarians, you're determined to accept the least plausible evidence and dismiss that which unambiguously points to the guilt of your imagined-client, Lee Harvey Oswald.

Keep going on with this ultra-contrarian tripe and you'll soon be labelled a "Norwegian demon".