Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Unseeing the Headshot  (Read 12384 times)

Offline Allan Fritzke

Re: Unseeing the Headshot
« Reply #80 on: January 13, 2021, 06:04:25 AM »
Advertisement
Zapruder frame Crops.

Really nicely done - amazing!  I can see on Z337 the blued area where I could fit a Z327 head into.  Look real close or blow up a bit and you can see a "round" hue change at the front.   It fits so perfectly. I also have a perfect fit on the other side of Z337 cut image  with Z312.  I  am not sure if you looked at my earlier posts.  I examined very closely with poor quality images and you can see blending on the Z337 face where they removed part of the top of a nearly like Z312 image!   Use my post below to examine closely!

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2755.msg104452.html#msg104452
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 08:55:49 AM by Allan Fritzke »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: January 13, 2021, 06:04:25 AM »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #81 on: January 13, 2021, 07:03:04 AM »
This is how i see the damage to the skull .

Hi Rob,

Fantastic work with the Gifs.
Your graphic for damage to the skull gels with this John Mytton Gif:

I don't know if you've read the OP but I'm starting to get the impression the top of JFK's skull was blown upwards and outwards.
The massive flap of scalp was forced down by the side, and slightly to the front, of his head. The way the flap of scalp seems to hang forward indicates (to me, at least) that the shot came from behind - contrary to my previous stance on this issue.
Pat Speer has written a compelling piece on the subject at his website.

As someone who seems to have dealt extensively with the film materials relating to the assassination, I wonder what your opinion of "alteration" is?

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #82 on: January 13, 2021, 01:14:09 PM »
to answer your question, anyone who has followed me on this forum and others over the last 15 - years knows that i do NOT believe in Alterationist theories.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: January 13, 2021, 01:14:09 PM »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #83 on: January 13, 2021, 04:59:17 PM »
to answer your question, anyone who has followed me on this forum and others over the last 15 - years knows that i do NOT believe in Alterationist theories.

Did you study your cropped Z335 photo and look at the area in front of his head?  Stare at a bit at your cropped image and you can see the outline /shade change in the region - different shade of blue. It can't be missed as I can see it even on my HD screen of what you posted and it is the same thing I see in zooming in on a Lightbox frame - think your copy makes it easier to distinguish.

Note: I just edited this as I realized your image was Z335 and has same spot in front of JFK's head showing a "blue hue".  Z337 actually shows more if you exam it closely.....
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 06:04:27 PM by Allan Fritzke »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #84 on: January 14, 2021, 01:03:59 AM »
I was perusing Google Street View down Elm St and I wondered what the view was like back towards the sniper's nest. Here is what JFK would have seen during the headshot (Z-313) if he had turned around.

Say what you will but the headshot was a helluva shot, especially looking thru a wonky scope that the FBI said couldn't have hit the broad side of a barn.

Imagine if JFK was shooting at Oswald in the SN window, then note how tiny a target his head would have been to hit it dead center looking thru a wonky scope. Oswald must have taken the 1st shot thru the scope and noticed a puff of smoke where the bullet struck the pavement indicating how far off his scope was. Then he switched to the iron sights and shot JFK in the back with the magic bullet, then bolted in the headshot bullet, fired it and struck JFK's coconut dead center, blowing out several skull fragments as the *FMJ fangible bullet practically blew his head off.

Like I said, Oswald was one helluva shot. Especially while wearing gloves. But why the hell did he keep the scope on the disassembled rifle he smuggled into the SN knowing it was not sighted in? And how the hell did he manage to keep all his fingerprints off the rifle as he re-assembled, fired and ditched it? Oh right, he wore gloves, then he ate them. You're right, he did it.

* There is no such thing as a FMJ frangible bullet.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 10:35:51 PM by Jack Trojan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: January 14, 2021, 01:03:59 AM »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #85 on: January 14, 2021, 05:55:33 PM »
Zapruder frame Crops.

Yes, it was a heck of a shot Jack, loaded with an incideniary bomb that removed most of the head!  Robin, I meant for you to look at Z335 that you posted.  Although I found similar in Z337 in Lightbox frames.  You can't miss the "blue hue area" in front of JFK's head. Stare at a few minutes and you can't help but see.....
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 06:05:05 PM by Allan Fritzke »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #86 on: January 14, 2021, 06:00:12 PM »
Say what you will but the headshot was a helluva shot, especially looking thru a wonky scope that the FBI said couldn't have hit the broad side of a barn.

Imagine if JFK returned fire at Oswald in the SN, then note how tiny a target his head would have been to hit it dead center looking thru a wonky scope. Oswald must have taken the 1st shot thru the scope and noticed a puff of smoke where the bullet struck the pavement indicating how far off his scope was. Then he switched to the iron sights and shot JFK in the back with the magic bullet, then bolted in the headshot bullet, fired it and struck JFK's coconut dead center, blowing out several skull fragments as the *FMJ fangible bullet practically blew his head off.

Like I said, Oswald was one helluva shot. Especially while wearing gloves. But why the hell did he keep the scope on the disassembled rifle he smuggled into the SN knowing it was not sighted in? And how the hell did he manage to keep all his fingerprints off the rifle as he re-assembled, fired and ditched it? Oh right, he wore gloves, then he ate them. You're right, he did it.

* There is no such thing as a FMJ frangible bullet.

A pretty good summary Jack!
https://ratical.org/ratville/JFK/PG/PGchp9.html

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: January 14, 2021, 06:00:12 PM »

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #87 on: January 14, 2021, 08:55:14 PM »
The "blue streak" is the left side of the limo as seen through jackies side window which was partially up.

Z-337

« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 11:13:34 PM by Robin Unger »