Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Unseeing the Headshot  (Read 12381 times)

Offline Allan Fritzke

Re: Unseeing the Headshot
« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2021, 11:33:51 PM »
Advertisement
hmmm...

I've already answered that Allan.
That was the point of my post.

IN THE Z-FILM, THE MOST SIGNIFICANT INDICATOR OF CONSPIRACY IS JFK'S "BACK AND TO THE LEFT" MOTION.

My question is this - if you can't alter the most significant indicator of conspiracy in the Z-film (the "back and to the left" motion of JFK after the headshot), then what is the point of altering anything else in the Z-film?

I didn't know you believed in a frontal shot anymore?!  They all came from LHO right - rear and behind not?   If that is not the case and it came from elsewhere, someone framed him and he was a patsy.  I didn't say he wasn't involved.  I believe he operated covertly and was used by his handlers.  He didn't understand the outcome!   Failure of an LNer means it was most definitely an overthrow in government and inside job.  Why else would you go to great lengths to have him killed and tidy loose ends?    The modifications I have seen are so obvious to me.  If I had digitized photos bigger than 200 KB, there would laughable evidence to present.    When you put Z313 into the mix, you are most definitely putting the explosion to the front.  Contrary to the "cloud" theory, Mrs. Kennedy was not blinded instantly!   If the rest of the sequence was showing more contrary evidence to this,  you would need to hide it.    Skulduggery at the highest level!

Again,  we are told some files were locked up (as a matter of national security) for more than 50 years.  What are people trying to hide or pretend to hide and why did they not  just convicted LHO in the first place by court of law?   I see very definite matches in those pictures I have posted.    I have spent countless hours looking at Zapruder film and know what I see.  You have to be blind not to see what I have shown with poor resolution photos.    There is perfect match in Z312 to Z337 on LHS with "scrubbing" present even on Jacqueline's face where it was blended in.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2021, 11:33:51 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #73 on: January 11, 2021, 12:02:55 AM »
I didn't know you believed in a frontal shot anymore?!  They all came from LHO right - rear and behind not?   If that is not the case and it came from elsewhere, someone framed him and he was a patsy.  I didn't say he wasn't involved.  I believe he operated covertly and was used by his handlers.  He didn't understand the outcome!   Failure of an LNer means it was most definitely an overthrow in government and inside job.  Why else would you go to great lengths to have him killed and tidy loose ends?    The modifications I have seen are so obvious to me.  If I had digitized photos bigger than 200 KB, there would laughable evidence to present.    When you put Z313 into the mix, you are most definitely putting the explosion to the front.  Contrary to the "cloud" theory, Mrs. Kennedy was not blinded instantly!   If the rest of the sequence was showing more contrary evidence to this,  you would need to hide it.    Skulduggery at the highest level!

Again,  we are told some files were locked up (as a matter of national security) for more than 50 years.  What are people trying to hide or pretend to hide and why did they not  just convicted LHO in the first place by court of law?   I see very definite matches in those pictures I have posted.    I have spent countless hours looking at Zapruder film and know what I see.  You have to be blind not to see what I have shown with poor resolution photos.    There is perfect match in Z312 to Z337 on LHS with "scrubbing" present even on Jacqueline's face where it was blended in.

You're not answering the question Allan.
JFK's "back and to the left" movement clearly suggests to anyone who sees the Z-film that there is a shot from the front.
Why alter the Z-film if you can't alter that?
What's the point?

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #74 on: January 12, 2021, 04:16:26 PM »
This is how i see the damage to the skull .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: January 12, 2021, 04:16:26 PM »

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #75 on: January 12, 2021, 04:33:26 PM »
Nix headshot Zoomed

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #76 on: January 12, 2021, 04:36:52 PM »
Stabilized Zapruder GIF

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: January 12, 2021, 04:36:52 PM »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #77 on: January 13, 2021, 04:25:33 AM »
Thanks for sharing that Robin Unger! That is very plausible and a reasonable theory.  Is that why the head goes missing on Z337?   The entire scalp and face was removed and it flew back with momentum and all pieces fell into the compartment when the car braked and he fell back forward ?   In any of slides I have looked at,  I have only seen tissue falling in Z335 (or maybe throwing up?).    I know you have studied the films a lot.   Does anyone have a good quality picture of Z337?  Examining that image in the head area at front is critical to see if there was air brushing or just pixellation.  That is a region showing up on Lightbox frame 337 that should be scrutinized carefully.   If the whole entire front wasn't hanging from scalp down, it can not explain itself.  It appears damage gets worse and worse from Z313 on as if the head was disappearing in a slow phosphorus burn -especially region z330 on.

It is too bad the xrays had to be held in top secret so as not to confirm fractures you have shown (for 50+ years).  They likely don't even exist or substituted in.   We were given renditions by sketch artists instead!   So hard to prove anything without concrete evidence to look at.     Obviously it doesn't match what Orville Nix said!   The evidence gathered says that the shots came from the TSBD because there is proof that it did come from there!  It doesn't matter what you think or thought you saw!!!   Election fraud or not - there is no evidence to suggest otherwise!

« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 05:23:14 AM by Allan Fritzke »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #78 on: January 13, 2021, 05:22:26 AM »
You're not answering the question Allan.
JFK's "back and to the left" movement clearly suggests to anyone who sees the Z-film that there is a shot from the front.
Why alter the Z-film if you can't alter that?
What's the point?

Sorry.  Maybe, I should clarify.  If there was even more proof of a frontal shot, you need to hide that evidence if there was even another shot.  (2 shots in quick succession stated by many witnesses).  If what you are saying is true, then why not investigate to prove - no contrary testimony presented at WC - case closed.  We had ample witnesses that said the shots came from the grassy knoll - why was there voices unheard?   Is any of that in the WC report?   The investigators went to great lengths to prove that it was a LNer and that alone.     "Expert" scientists said that the head moved slightly forward in Z313 and they ran with that as the ultimate explanation.    We could say the President was actually shot by autopsy.  No physical evidence presented such as x-rays.  They didn't use them in WC report.  We really don't need to see Z313 at all.  Why even present any photos?  They could have used all kinds of physical evidence at the scene (car, windshield etc.)  The only physical evidence was a gun, casings, pristine bullet on a stretcher and a dead LHO at the hands of a nightclub owner.

Besides, You also have to make sure there is congruency between all pictures and films.   You will note that there is not one film taken from or a clear view of the front of the car, all evidence presented was from one side only, far away.  No photographers captured the front scene of the car or even another perspective from the grassy knoll for that matter - only Zapruder.  If I brought a camera to the scene, I think I would have liked to be elevated on grassy knoll, facing the President's side and with elevation.  There was lots of room over there too!   Note the polaroid picture was snapped  just beyond Z315 and not seen in Zapruder images.  If I was taking a casual picture, I would have taken the picture a little closer to me like at Z300 where President and first lady would be facing me.  It would have been photogenic and something to remember.   Not one picture from that side!  The polaroid was a freak picture and highly unusual as to when it was snapped IMO.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 05:28:02 AM by Allan Fritzke »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: January 13, 2021, 05:22:26 AM »

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #79 on: January 13, 2021, 05:40:38 AM »
Zapruder frame Crops.