Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Unseeing the Headshot  (Read 11930 times)

Offline Jack Trojan

Re: Unseeing the Headshot
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2020, 06:45:01 PM »
Advertisement
What part of 'manners' don't you get?

When JFK is struck at z312 the knoll is to the front right of him so when you say "from the knoll, not the front" it makes you sound like you don't know what you're talking about.
A shot from the overpass?

Whereabouts from the overpass? Who witnessed this? What evidence do you have for a shot from the overpass?

Manners? LOL. You're just like my wife, you sense "attitude" when there is none. I am not offering proof of anything, it's my best guess using logic based on the facts. You are asking me questions as though you didn't read my posts. I answered all your questions up thread. I guess you just don't want to hear them.

The knoll shot was side-front using a frangible bullet that blew out a perfectly circular 2 inch diameter hole at JFK's right temple. This was an entrance wound that blew out when the bullet exploded creating a skull hinge on the right side of the blow out.

The overpass shot was full-frontal. I assume there was a shot from the front because JFK had a fist-sized hole in the back of his head. This had to be a blow out from a frontal shot which was an exit wound (if a FMJ bullet was used). I placed the shooter on the overpass because that matched the trajectory of the bullet that blew out the hole in the back of his head.

Those 2 shots are responsible for JFK's motion, "back and to the left". I also explained why the placement of a blow out hinge on the skull does not necessarily indicate where the shot came from.

JMHO of course. It certainly wasn't Oswald taking a shot from the TSBD that simultaneously blew out JFK's right temple AND the back of his head. So if it wasn't Oswald shooting magic frangible bullets then....you tell me.

PS. "Overpass" is inaccurate. The frontal shot came from the tracks to the left of the overpass. (see graphic up thread)

« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 06:57:34 PM by Jack Trojan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2020, 06:45:01 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2020, 07:12:41 PM »
Manners? LOL. You're just like my wife, you sense "attitude" when there is none. I am not offering proof of anything, it's my best guess using logic based on the facts. You are asking me questions as though you didn't read my posts. I answered all your questions up thread. I guess you just don't want to hear them.

The knoll shot was side-front using a frangible bullet that blew out a perfectly circular 2 inch diameter hole at JFK's right temple. This was an entrance wound that blew out when the bullet exploded creating a skull hinge on the right side of the blow out.

The overpass shot was full-frontal. I assume there was a shot from the front because JFK had a fist-sized hole in the back of his head. This had to be a blow out from a frontal shot which was an exit wound (if a FMJ bullet was used). I placed the shooter on the overpass because that matched the trajectory of the bullet that blew out the hole in the back of his head.

Those 2 shots are responsible for JFK's motion, "back and to the left". I also explained why the placement of a blow out hinge on the skull does not necessarily indicate where the shot came from.

JMHO of course. It certainly wasn't Oswald taking a shot from the TSBD that simultaneously blew out JFK's right temple AND the back of his head. So if it wasn't Oswald shooting magic frangible bullets then....you tell me.

PS. "Overpass" is inaccurate. The frontal shot came from the tracks to the left of the overpass. (see graphic up thread)

Thanks for sharing your harmonious marital situation.
I get it, your just guessing. Same as myself.
Your previous pronouncements had a certainty that I mistook for a deeper knowledge of the situation.
Up to this point I had the feeling it was two simultaneous headshots - one from behind, one from in front causing the 'back and to the left' motion.
The issue with the flap of scalp falling forward is confusing. Reading Pat Speers work on it at the moment.

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2020, 07:51:33 PM »
Thanks for sharing your harmonious marital situation.
I get it, your just guessing. Same as myself.
Your previous pronouncements had a certainty that I mistook for a deeper knowledge of the situation.
Up to this point I had the feeling it was two simultaneous headshots - one from behind, one from in front causing the 'back and to the left' motion.
The issue with the flap of scalp falling forward is confusing. Reading Pat Speers work on it at the moment.

How does a shot from behind cause JFK to jerk back and to the left? And do you think that shot also blew out a "fist-sized hole" in the right occipital region of JFK's skull (back)?

The only shot from behind that hit the target was the magic bullet with the impossible trajectory, that Oswald didn't take.

PS The near simultaneousness of the shots at the Turkey Shoot Point (where the limo slowed down to) was by design, so that 2 or more shots sound like a single shot + echoes.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 08:06:15 PM by Jack Trojan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2020, 07:51:33 PM »

Offline John Tonkovich

« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2020, 04:18:55 AM »
How does a shot from behind cause JFK to jerk back and to the left? And do you think that shot also blew out a "fist-sized hole" in the right occipital region of JFK's skull (back)?

The only shot from behind that hit the target was the magic bullet with the impossible trajectory, that Oswald didn't take.

PS The near simultaneousness of the shots at the Turkey Shoot Point (where the limo slowed down to) was by design, so that 2 or more shots sound like a single shot + echoes.
Simultaneous shots?
Was this by design?
Do tell.

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2020, 07:16:10 AM »
There was a recording of a reporter from a news station on the scene and he said there were "2 shots in rapid succession" were his words when reporting to the news station.  If it was from the same gun, it would have had to be an automatic handgun. If not, there were 2 shooters.   

I have always said the man rolling into the grass (Malcom Summers) as the car rolls by has a lot of explaining to do and had momentum.  No one else in the sidelines moves!   There are serious doubts about this man's identity.  He came forward after the film was released to the public - not before.  The windshield needed changing and car removed out of Texas - wonder why?

Because there is no picture or x-ray data of his body,  Ida Dox drew a picture.  I still fail to see a bone structure in Z337 and for me the head is missing.   I know Jerry Organ posted a picture of a "round" head which apparently was left behind after the bone flap hinged down.  I disagree. That is her shoulder and you can see her movement and watch her glove come over what was left of the head.   Alteration for me is evidence that they needed to show a shot from TSBD.    I would like it proven that Z312 and Z337 don't show an ear.

Continuing that argument,  follow Jacqueline's shoulder movement and see her left glove appear above his head at Z340 and more of it in Z341.  The white glove in Z341 is showing up where the head should be - the head just isn't there anymore!   The shoulder is always there in frames Z338 and Z339 and you can see her body flow as she prepares her escape.  Again, that vertical line in Z337 is a major cut and paste as you can see the horizontal line in the grass where the hue of the cut doesn't quite match the grass beside and it is a cut extending vertical down right next to her head!  Again dark side/light side where you would expect to blend a cut line in. That shiny white spot where his head was is her left glove in Z341!!

« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 07:31:04 AM by Allan Fritzke »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2020, 07:16:10 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2020, 10:13:16 AM »

My post says a shot from the front causing the back/left motion

Guesswork

Fantasy

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2020, 07:31:18 PM »
Greetings, Dan

When I first started researching this event, I was much like yourself--uncertain of what to think but wary of most of those pushing this theory or that.

So I spent a few years full-time, and then another dozen years or so part-time, reading texts and articles on subjects such as military medicine, forensic pathology, forensic radiology, neutron activation analysis, and cognitive psychology, and added the highlights into my website on the Kennedy assassination, patspeer.com.

Chapters 16 -16d should be of particular interest. Chapter 16 recounts the Warren Commission's attempts at replicating Kennedy's head wound, and Chapter 16b recounts the history of the study of wound ballistics (as it relates to the Kennedy assassination) and the facts leading to the conclusion Kennedy's large head wound was a tangential wound of both entrance and exit. Chapter 16c discusses the damage to Kennedy's brain, and how this supports the probability Kennedy's large head wound was a tangential wound to the right temple and top of his head. And Chapter 16d discusses the Discovery Channel's failed attempt at re-creating Kennedy's head wound as described by the HSCA, and accidental re-creation of what would appear to have been his actual wound.

You might wish to start with Chapter 16b. (This actually goes for anyone reading this thread. I recently received a phone call from two prominent doctors who have written on this case, and I had to go through Chapter 16b step-by-step as much of what I've uncovered was news to them.)

Regards, Pat

A tangential headshot from behind perfectly (in my mind at least) accounts for the massive flap of scalp we can see falling forward in the Gif in the OP. The exposed scalp we can see on the side of his head appears to have been 'sheared off' from towards the top of the head and is hanging down, the flap appearing to be hinged towards the temple area.
As you demonstrate, it accounts for the Harper fragment as well.
But does it account for JFK's back/left movement...
I'm still working that through.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2020, 07:31:18 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2020, 07:45:00 PM »
My post says a shot from the front causing the back/left motion

Ok, let's explore your premise. You believe this was a conspiracy and there were 2 near simultaneous head shots that you believe came from the back and the front:

1) Do you consider the knoll shot to be the "shot from the front" or do you doubt the knoll shooter existed? If so, then where was the frontal shot taken from?
2) What damage did the shot from the front inflict on JFK and was it a frangible bullet (unlike a FMJ bullet such as CE399)?
3) Did the shot from the front blow out JFK's right temple or did it blow out a fist-sized hole at JFK's right occipital, or both?
4 ) What effect did the shot from behind have on JFK's body and what damage did it inflict on JFK?
5) Did the shot from the back blow out JFK's right temple or blow out a fist-sized hole at JFK's right occipital, or both?

What's your guesswork?

Guesswork

There may have been another simultaneous shot from behind taken from the Dal-Tex building from the same shooter that struck JFK in the back and out his throat, but there is no evidence for it. The right temple skull flap notwithstanding. Otherwise, there is no trajectory from the 6th floor of the TSBD, into JFK's back and out his throat. This is not guesswork, it's simple geometry.

Fantasy

You just need to apply some logic and critical thinking here. If you are convinced there were 2 or more shooters then you believe this was a conspiracy. If so, then it was a coup d'etat. Every good coup needs a patsy. Oswald was it. He had to be portrayed as a LN and the ONLY shooter. How do you accomplish that with multiple shooters set up in a crossfire? It is imperative that no one suspects there was more than Oswald taking shots at JFK. The ONLY way to pull that off is to have a Turkey Shoot Point where several near simultaneous shots sound like 1 shot + echoes.

You do the math Mr. Fantasy, I didn't invent this concept, I'm just relaying it. Otherwise, you must be a CT (Coincidence Theorist) to think that multiple shooters set up in a crossfire just happen to take their shots a fraction of a second apart.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 07:57:22 PM by Jack Trojan »