Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Unseeing the Headshot  (Read 11927 times)

Offline John Tonkovich

Re: Unseeing the Headshot
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2020, 04:06:49 AM »
Advertisement
Don't you consider the testimony of a dozen medical staff that observed a "fist-sized" hole in the back of JFK's head evidence? This had to be a blow out from a frontal shot and judging by the angle of JFK's head and the direction of the limo, the shot came from the overpass.

Two bullets hit Kennedy's head.
Tends to cause a lot of damage.

Once we agree on that, it's smooth sailing from there.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 04:14:48 AM by John Tonkovich »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2020, 04:06:49 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2020, 06:46:38 AM »
There is substantial circumstantial evidence that has to be considered if your trying to examine the direction of the head shot. It points to the possibility of two shots at almost the same time.
1.) Of the 35 witnesses that said the last two shots were close together 22 used terms like "In rapid succession" or "almost simultaneously" "almost at the same time"  Several SS agents used that term "In rapid succession".
2.) Kellerman and Greer were especially qualified because they were sitting inches from where the rounds were landing. They didn't just hear muzzle blast and shock wave they could hear the rounds coming into the limo and landing near them. Kellerman described the last shots as "A flurry of shells" and Greer said the last rounds came in "Almost simultaneously".
  A bolt action rifle that experts tried to rapid fire took 2.3 seconds  between shots.  Who would characterize shots fired every 2.3 seconds as "Almost simultaneous or as "A flurry of shells". Terms like "In rapid succession" don't fit either and I believe a couple of those were SS agents in the follow up car.
 If there were shots from different locations the timing of the shots would have been different depending on their location. Witnesses right in between two shooters would hear two shots at the same time. Witnesses near the limo would hear a knoll shot before a TSB shot. As an example the West knoll is maybe 400 feet from the 6th floor of the TSB. A witness standing very close to either location would hear  about a 4/10 of a second delay for shots fired simultaneously.     

James Files claims that his shot from the knoll struck JFK's head a fraction of a second after another shot struck JFK's head from the front. This is consistent with back and to the left. This detail is why I pay any attention to him. Whether or not he was one of the shooters, he appeared to have inside info re the Big Event.

Offline Chris Bristow

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2020, 07:55:19 AM »
James Files claims that his shot from the knoll struck JFK's head a fraction of a second after another shot struck JFK's head from the front. This is consistent with back and to the left. This detail is why I pay any attention to him. Whether or not he was one of the shooters, he appeared to have inside info re the Big Event.
Is this possible files was involved but lied about being the shooter. The  hole in his story is he's claimed he fired just before he was about to lose his line of sight behind the Stemmona sign. From his position the headshot happened long after that. And he couldn't confuse it with the Fort Worth sign because that would have happened well after the headshot. The only thing that could have conceivably blocked his View is it the tree that was about ten feet out from the fence.
What I found impressive is his letter from Carlos Marcello's daughter. The warden verified it was a cordial letter. Well if you going to make up stories about a mob family and connect them to JFK you might be concerned about their opinion of that. Apparently the family didn't have any problem with his story. But true or not it's really a great mob story.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2020, 07:55:19 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2020, 02:43:50 AM »

You're missing the point Jack.
How could a shot from the front cause the flap of scalp to be hinged from the front of JFK's head. Why isn't the 'hinge' of this flap of scalp towards the back of his head?

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2020, 03:04:13 AM »
You're missing the point Jack.
How could a shot from the front cause the flap of scalp to be hinged from the front of JFK's head. Why isn't the 'hinge' of this flap of scalp towards the back of his head?

You missed my point Dan. The flap on the right temple blow out was caused by a shot from the knoll, not the front. Besides, the hinge has nothing to do with where the shot came from. The hinge represents the strongest part the skull at the point of the blow out, and is not related to the direction of the shot. Why do you think otherwise?

Here is frame 323 and the damage caused by the near simultaneous knoll and frontal shots (minus the fist-sized hole at the back of the head):

A FMJ bullet does not do this kind of damage. Frangible bullets, however, do.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 03:06:03 AM by Jack Trojan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2020, 03:04:13 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2020, 04:15:42 AM »
You missed my point Dan. The flap on the right temple blow out was caused by a shot from the knoll, not the front. Besides, the hinge has nothing to do with where the shot came from. The hinge represents the strongest part the skull at the point of the blow out, and is not related to the direction of the shot. Why do you think otherwise?

Here is frame 323 and the damage caused by the near simultaneous knoll and frontal shots (minus the fist-sized hole at the back of the head):

A FMJ bullet does not do this kind of damage. Frangible bullets, however, do.

You're right Jack, I am missing your point.
When you say "from the knoll, not from the front" I don't understand what you're saying.
Is the headshot at z313 coming from somewhere in front of JFK or not?

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2020, 05:27:20 PM »
You're right Jack, I am missing your point.
When you say "from the knoll, not from the front" I don't understand what you're saying.
Is the headshot at z313 coming from somewhere in front of JFK or not?

What part of 2 near simultaneous shots don't you get? (knoll & overpass)

The knoll shot resulted in the right temple blow out and the overpass shot did the damage you see in z323. Both were headshots that occurred near z313.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 05:30:58 PM by Jack Trojan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2020, 05:27:20 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2020, 05:59:28 PM »
What part of 2 near simultaneous shots don't you get? (knoll & overpass)

The knoll shot resulted in the right temple blow out and the overpass shot did the damage you see in z323. Both were headshots that occurred near z313.

What part of 'manners' don't you get?

When JFK is struck at z312 the knoll is to the front right of him so when you say "from the knoll, not the front" it makes you sound like you don't know what you're talking about.
A shot from the overpass?

Whereabouts from the overpass? Who witnessed this? What evidence do you have for a shot from the overpass?