Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Unseeing the Headshot  (Read 12601 times)

Offline Allan Fritzke

Re: Unseeing the Headshot
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2020, 09:42:57 AM »
Advertisement
If you look at the clip in the opening post you will see what looks like blood that has streamed from JBC's armpit area down the back of his jacket, the white spot appears to be sunlight reflecting off the blood.
Forget all about alterations to the Z-film, you're wasting your time. Each frame contains, marks, scratches, blurs, etc. There's no point trying to read anything into them.

We all know JFK ended up dead.   The 3 Zapruder Films are so spliced and altered that you know it was a plot.  Vertical splices all over on almost every frame and the other obvious ones that you would have to work harder at.  If you look at Z322 and Z323, it looks like they had them laying one above the other when they used the razor blade!!   If is was a LNer (like stated), there is no sense bending the evidence when you have already have the scapegoat and had him killed.   

As I said, Z337 very bad (rectangle block) and so is Z334 angle splice through JFK's head.  If I was a little better at photo editing,  I would put together the photo evidence and show the effects of it all!  However, I present again to examine.   I don't think it is reasonable to say that it was all done to hide the gore.  The 3 supposed films were hid for years -likely hoped they would be all scratched and ripped up, degrade and disappear.  Even the antennae gets used as a vertical in splices or "missing"!   The 3 lettered organizations that protect the Democrats now were all part of it!   Why else modify?  To protect the dignity of the President?  Clear and simple it was a coup!  Like Trump, he didn't belong in the Whitehouse and was in the way of the Military Industrial Complex.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2020, 09:42:57 AM »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2020, 04:47:10 PM »
If John Mytton would be so kind to post a gif of Z333 and Z334 and zoom in  you would see that the spot on frame Z337 on Jacqueline's left arm/shoulder was already there in Z333 and does NOT move.  I am working on my own gif but I would have to have some place to upload it to for sharing.   The rest of head moves into that position but not that spot as it was already there!  Again angular cut on  Z334 is glaringly obvious.  Those frames do not pass forensic scrutiny! They even draw her hair in!  (I really can't believe people can't see this when these edits are so obvious.  I guess you see what you want to believe.)

« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 04:56:21 PM by Allan Fritzke »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2020, 05:20:21 PM »
I'd really like to believe something along these lines. Do you have any evidence to back this assertion?

I don't really want to get bogged down with SN. I just want to understand how a shot from the front can cause the kind of damage I'm highlighting.

A Pressure Cavity Blew Kennedy's Head Apart
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/exploded.htm

The simplest assumption about the explosion of Kennedy's head is that an exiting bullet ripped a large defect and the bullet and brain matter exited at the defect. In fact, the process was a bit more complicated. When a bullet hits human tissue, it loses a lot of energy in under a millisecond, and that energy has to go somewhere. In fact, the energy creates a pressure cavily in the tissue — almost as though a small stick of dynamite had been set off within the body.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2020, 05:20:21 PM »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2020, 05:40:32 PM »
It doesn't really matter whether it was pressure or whatever.  The important thing to prove is who was responsible for his death?   The LNer was killed before he could speak!  It is not about how.  It is about uncovering the deception of lies planted by the government organizations to cover it all up.   The real conspiracy was a spider web sown to elude the truth.   It is all just conspiracy theory!

Obviously the people that used the Zapruder film to make a case with the LN new exactly what they were doing and had reason to heavily modify it!   New evidence presented everyday to cover the tracks!  I made my own gif with lightbox frames.  The head was blown back, not forward.  His head was already moving slowly forward before Z313!   Just another coverup! Again matter on everything except Jacqueline Kennedy's eyes and face.  She was not blinded by the debris cloud and tried to escape!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 05:46:29 PM by Allan Fritzke »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2020, 07:04:52 PM »
I have posted images cropped from lightbox frames.  Look at Z333 and you can see where you can see the spot on her shoulder before the head gets there in subsequent images and the hair was drawn in.  A little more subtle to see the horizontal cut on rectangular cut piece on Z337 but you can see the head has moved forward and occupies "the illusion"  in Z333.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 07:06:07 PM by Allan Fritzke »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2020, 07:04:52 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2020, 01:27:11 AM »
IMO, the hair sticking up effect is because the large fragmented piece of skull at the rear of the JFK skull (as in the lateral X-ray ) was turned inward when the bullet entered at upper right rear (occipital parietal )

However, it’s very suspicious to me as to why there is no CLEAR definite location of and  entrance hole,and only a photo of a gloved hand gripping some hair , and resorting to Ida Dox pencil drawing.

It’s the same with the photo showing an intact forehead with eyes open and sockets intact, in contrast to Z film frames indicating totally obliterated skull and  Frontal X ray indicating missing frontal forehead skull

Offline Pat Speer

« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2020, 01:45:02 AM »
A Pressure Cavity Blew Kennedy's Head Apart
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/exploded.htm

The simplest assumption about the explosion of Kennedy's head is that an exiting bullet ripped a large defect and the bullet and brain matter exited at the defect. In fact, the process was a bit more complicated. When a bullet hits human tissue, it loses a lot of energy in under a millisecond, and that energy has to go somewhere. In fact, the energy creates a pressure cavily in the tissue — almost as though a small stick of dynamite had been set off within the body.

FWIW, I retrace the entire history of wound ballistics literature in chapter 16 and 16b of my website, patspeer.com, and demonstrate that the explosion of Kennedy's skull was many times what one would expect should Kennedy have been struck by a bullet on the back of the skull that traversed the brain without breaking up before exploding from the top of the skull. It's night and day. (And gruesome. Beware.)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 01:48:41 AM by Pat Speer »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2020, 01:45:02 AM »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2020, 06:25:29 AM »
IMO, the hair sticking up effect is because the large fragmented piece of skull at the rear of the JFK skull (as in the lateral X-ray ) was turned inward when the bullet entered at upper right rear (occipital parietal )

However, it’s very suspicious to me as to why there is no CLEAR definite location of and  entrance hole,and only a photo of a gloved hand gripping some hair , and resorting to Ida Dox pencil drawing.

It’s the same with the photo showing an intact forehead with eyes open and sockets intact, in contrast to Z film frames indicating totally obliterated skull and  Frontal X ray indicating missing frontal forehead skull

I think you just missed my point. I am talking about "her" hair in Z333 - the "very dark" squiggle going down the side of her face on her left side.  If you look closely beside where they drew this in, you can already see the "stain" (for lack of a better word)  on her left shoulder next to the hair.   If you compare that "stain" to what you see in frame  Z337, 4 frames later, the head moved forward and some might suggest that you see a skull bone you on that frame.   However that "stain" has not moved off of her arm - JFK's head did move forward and it appears to be part of stain.   The people that used this filmin the WC and hid it for many years went to great lengths to doctor it.    The dark hair is no longer there either but is nicely rounded. I guess you could argue it was a piece of lint on the film when it was digitized!  But it clearly the cut on Z334 shows 2 different quality pictures on either side of the diagonal cut line - so go figure it is just light aberration!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 06:37:03 AM by Allan Fritzke »