Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Unseeing the Headshot  (Read 12590 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: Unseeing the Headshot
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2020, 10:54:36 PM »
Advertisement
Ok, let's explore your premise. You believe this was a conspiracy and there were 2 near simultaneous head shots that you believe came from the back and the front:

1) Do you consider the knoll shot to be the "shot from the front" or do you doubt the knoll shooter existed? If so, then where was the frontal shot taken from?
2) What damage did the shot from the front inflict on JFK and was it a frangible bullet (unlike a FMJ bullet such as CE399)?
3) Did the shot from the front blow out JFK's right temple or did it blow out a fist-sized hole at JFK's right occipital, or both?
4 ) What effect did the shot from behind have on JFK's body and what damage did it inflict on JFK?
5) Did the shot from the back blow out JFK's right temple or blow out a fist-sized hole at JFK's right occipital, or both?

What's your guesswork?

There may have been another simultaneous shot from behind taken from the Dal-Tex building from the same shooter that struck JFK in the back and out his throat, but there is no evidence for it. The right temple skull flap notwithstanding. Otherwise, there is no trajectory from the 6th floor of the TSBD, into JFK's back and out his throat. This is not guesswork, it's simple geometry.

You just need to apply some logic and critical thinking here. If you are convinced there were 2 or more shooters then you believe this was a conspiracy. If so, then it was a coup d'etat. Every good coup needs a patsy. Oswald was it. He had to be portrayed as a LN and the ONLY shooter. How do you accomplish that with multiple shooters set up in a crossfire? It is imperative that no one suspects there was more than Oswald taking shots at JFK. The ONLY way to pull that off is to have a Turkey Shoot Point where several near simultaneous shots sound like 1 shot + echoes.

You do the math Mr. Fantasy, I didn't invent this concept, I'm just relaying it. Otherwise, you must be a CT (Coincidence Theorist) to think that multiple shooters set up in a crossfire just happen to take their shots a fraction of a second apart.

First you bring your wife into it and now you're calling me Mr Fantasy!
It's getting a bit weird but let's press on regardless.

Here's my guesswork:

In his comprehensive analysis of around 200 ear-witness statements regarding the shots, Pat Speer has established that the vast majority of these witnesses describe hearing three audible shots. I accept that.
A large percentage of these witnesses also describe a specific pattern to the shots - shot, pause, two shots closer together. Even though there are other witnesses who describe slightly different patterns I accept this shot pattern.
In my mind the best way to set up Oswald as the shooter in the sniper's nest is to have someone firing audible shots from the sniper's nest.
The worst way to set up Oswald as the shooter in the sniper's nest is to have audible shots coming from places other than the sniper's nest - grassy knoll, overpass, storm drain, Dal-Tex etc. etc.

I believe it was John Mytton who created (or at least posted) the truly horrifying Gif below:

Firstly, I'm not seeing a fist-sized blowout at the back of the head or a blowout at the temple. I'm seeing something way more profound and it makes me think two things:
1) A single bullet cannot have caused this amazing amount of damage
2) The immense forces required to create this much damage must be reflected in the way JFK's head moves.

This second point brings me to the back/left motion of JFK's head and body. This movement must surely reflect a force (bullet strike) coming from somewhere in front of him. I find it very hard to get away from this but I also find it hard to get away from the idea that someone is up in the sniper's nest taking shots at JFK's head, shots that are deliberately audible as part of the set-up of Oswald. The first shot is a few inches too low, there is a pause then a headshot. As this shot enters the back of his head, shattering his skull, there is an almost simultaneous shot from the front that utterly destroys his already damaged head. It is a coincidence that both shots are so close together as I can't imagine a serious mechanism by which shooters at different parts of Dealey plaza can coordinate their shots to be taken at the same moment.

Here's a bit of fantasy - The shot from in front must be suppressed as it ruins the set-up otherwise. The purpose of the front shot is insurance to make sure JFK doesn't get out of Dealey Plaza once the shooting starts. If the shooter at the front had waited one more second he wouldn't have had to take the shot.
The problem (or at least one of them) with all this is the way the massive flap of scalp hangs from JFK's head which indicates the shot that did all the damage came from behind.
The spraying of bullet fragments inside of the limo suggests frangible ammo but this doesn't really solve the problem.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2020, 10:54:36 PM »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2020, 02:04:22 AM »
I think you can fantasize all you want.

1) There is no pictures or x-rays of JFK's body.  Some Ida Dox drawings - no real evidence.   The autopsy reports massaged.  If there is anything (I doubt it!), it is still locked up and invisible to the public for a mysterious reason.
2) If there was a shot from behind, Jacqueline Kennedy would have been blinded by blood and brain matter if you can believe what you see is what we are shown the front of his head looked like.  Watch her hand movement over where we think his head is!  Not only scalp tears but bone and brain get blown out as well!
3) It took her a lot of frames to look up from examining his chest when JFK's arms went up after Z313.  You might say she wasn't blinded.  This is the case if bullet came from front and damage went out the back.  She would have remained relatively clean and with wind from front and automobile speed moving forward - everything ending up behind.
4) Horror didn't set in until many frames later for her.  Point is,  she would have been hit in the face and eyes with blood and brain matter, she did not react like that at all.
5) Look at each frame and figure out position of even JFK's shoulders and you have to say his body is not reflective of where his head is.   The amount of damage proposed and to see a skull left is impossible because it isn't in the picture.  There is no nice round oval brain in Z338.   It is her shoulder not his head.  You have to examine all those frames and watch the movement to note her shoulder and glove.  What moves and what doesn't.   As I said,  cut lines visible on Z338 - proving someone altered the film early on.   They needed a LNer to wear the coup d'etat!
6) No one wants to see the truth even if it stares them in the face!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 02:06:52 AM by Allan Fritzke »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2020, 05:21:53 AM »
As I said before, it is all fantasy and an illusion!   in 1 frame the tip of a glove turns into a full hand and the head is gone.   1/18 of a second for that little illusion to take place.
Just have to follow the motion to know that is invalid somehow and can't be explained away.  Just like cut and paste on Z337!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2020, 05:21:53 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2020, 06:51:59 AM »
As I said before, it is all fantasy and an illusion!   in 1 frame the tip of a glove turns into a full hand and the head is gone.   1/18 of a second for that little illusion to take place.
Just have to follow the motion to know that is invalid somehow and can't be explained away.  Just like cut and paste on Z337!

I'm not sure what you think you see but as Kennedy's head is falling down, Jackie is simultaneously getting the hell out of there.

Btw have you got any ideas of how your special effects were accomplished and can you provide any examples of photo realistic celluloid film manipulation that compares to what we see in the Zapruder film. Or perhaps you can quote some visual effects experts who endorse the type of alterations that the CT community says occurred in the Zapruder Film?

JohnM
« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 06:59:47 AM by John Mytton »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2020, 10:57:25 AM »
I think you can fantasize all you want.

1) There is no pictures or x-rays of JFK's body.  Some Ida Dox drawings - no real evidence.   The autopsy reports massaged.  If there is anything (I doubt it!), it is still locked up and invisible to the public for a mysterious reason.
2) If there was a shot from behind, Jacqueline Kennedy would have been blinded by blood and brain matter if you can believe what you see is what we are shown the front of his head looked like.  Watch her hand movement over where we think his head is!  Not only scalp tears but bone and brain get blown out as well!
3) It took her a lot of frames to look up from examining his chest when JFK's arms went up after Z313.  You might say she wasn't blinded.  This is the case if bullet came from front and damage went out the back.  She would have remained relatively clean and with wind from front and automobile speed moving forward - everything ending up behind.
4) Horror didn't set in until many frames later for her.  Point is,  she would have been hit in the face and eyes with blood and brain matter, she did not react like that at all.
5) Look at each frame and figure out position of even JFK's shoulders and you have to say his body is not reflective of where his head is.   The amount of damage proposed and to see a skull left is impossible because it isn't in the picture.  There is no nice round oval brain in Z338.   It is her shoulder not his head.  You have to examine all those frames and watch the movement to note her shoulder and glove.  What moves and what doesn't.   As I said,  cut lines visible on Z338 - proving someone altered the film early on.   They needed a LNer to wear the coup d'etat!
6) No one wants to see the truth even if it stares them in the face!

Really Allan?
Everything is fake?
Tell us all what evidence there is JFK was even assassinated.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2020, 10:57:25 AM »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2020, 05:19:34 PM »
I'm not sure what you think you see but as Kennedy's head is falling down, Jackie is simultaneously getting the hell out of there.

Btw have you got any ideas of how your special effects were accomplished and can you provide any examples of photo realistic celluloid film manipulation that compares to what we see in the Zapruder film. Or perhaps you can quote some visual effects experts who endorse the type of alterations that the CT community says occurred in the Zapruder Film?

JohnM

Thanks for "animating" that for me.   That is exactly the point I am showing.  Where is the head?  You see her glove going through what you thought was a head in the frame (Z340) before!   Where is the actual head?  My guess is it is down below.  You can see nicely her shoulder movement and corresponding arm movement as she is getting the H out of there which you are correct in pointing out.  The glove is still being surrounded by black which we are all assuming was hair/head in the prior frame.  The so called golden nugget is moving back with her arm (that is located front and below her hand).  It appears the hand is pushing through the illusive head area.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 06:08:43 PM by Allan Fritzke »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2020, 06:07:24 PM »
Really Allan?
Everything is fake?
Tell us all what evidence there is JFK was even assassinated.
You are missing my point.  Jacqueline's face was NOT covered in blood to the point she was blinded.  If you had fragments scattered all over the frontal area and in the grass from a rear shot and she was staring with her head down looking at his abdomen at the time, she would have been blinded by the cloud.  She doesn't even react to that cloud in Z313 - you can't even see her face through it.     Horror sets in first when she looks up after the cloud is totally dispersed, 1/2 to 3/4 a second later  If that shot came from TSBD, it would show something much different as her head is almost in front of his and a little down - she would have been lucky she didn't get hit too!

As I said before, if you can't see the cut line in Z338 passing right next to her face and passing through his head by the ear (vertical line), and then follow up to the horizontal cut in the grass (green hue not quite blended about a 1/4 to 1/2 inch above her hat), there is something wrong.  Maybe John Mytton can blow that up for us so you can see the area better.  I only know how to zoom in on windows photo viewer and advance through frames back and forward.    You can enlarge it a little bit by using the control "+" or shrink control "-" button on your browser to get a closer look.   I have a 27" high resolution computer monitor so not hard for me to see the contrasts.

Again , it would be really useful if John Mytton could animate all the way through from Z337 to Z341 so that you can see her shoulder and can conclude that it is not a scalp- less President in Z337.  I want to thank John for animating what he did (Z340/341).  I am not quoting anyone, just following the visuals which he has nicely pointed out.

My point is the LNers need a shot from behind badly.  The President lifted his arm and moves back after the massive head shot which I don't buy as a reflex action to that. It looks more like a defensive move - possibly still conscious enough to know what was happening.   It is also contrary to the motion of car slowing down.  If you stop suddenly everyone moves forward!   You could launch an argument that fast acceleration (with a big boat!) throws him back in the car - no one saying that!   

Fake to the point that you can send the film to an Eastman Kodak Lab in Rochester (named Hawkeye) and they can "massage it for ya".

News Reporter (some footage of tail lights on we are shown) say the car came to a stop.  Eye witnesses said "the car momentarily halted".  Where do you see that in the Zapruder film?  Witnesses were wrong I guess - film can't be doubted!

« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 06:13:03 PM by Allan Fritzke »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2020, 06:07:24 PM »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2020, 06:27:02 PM »
One other interesting point to make which I have seen and should be worth noting.  There is a white spot on Conally's suit jacket on Z337 under armpit and in other frames which one could say is the lining of his coat (or shirt) which may show the pierce mark of the bullet that hit him.  It is on several frames and seems to move with his body.  Again another observation!

Maybe someone like John Mytton could animate and hi-light that spot. Again, not sure if that is a film defect but I don't think so in my opinion!  Z336 is where you start to see that as it emerges from a shadow. You might almost concluded that it "ruffled" the jacket on Z336 as it coincides close with when the President was shot (Z330) with glass shard spray being reflected in light and picked up by camera on back of black backed SS agent!   My opinion.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 06:55:05 PM by Allan Fritzke »