Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Book Depository as a Potemkin Village  (Read 13771 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: The Book Depository as a Potemkin Village
« Reply #104 on: January 17, 2021, 05:36:17 AM »
Advertisement
???
Did LBJ throw the firecracker himself or did he signal someone else to throw the firecracker?
Do we know what the signal was?
Maybe LBJ's signal was a firecracker that signalled the firecracker to be thrown to signal is was time to get to shootin'.

Almost everyone in the building at the time of the shooting thought the shots came from inside the building but maybe these witnesses were futuristic cyborg manchurian candidates programmed to regurgitate the official line.
It's my opinion that if you wanted to set up someone firing from the TSBD you would have someone firing from the TSBD but I'm old-fashioned.

Do you think the hit team would have proceeded if they weren't 100%  sure that LBJ had their back?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: January 17, 2021, 05:36:17 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #105 on: January 17, 2021, 12:27:36 PM »
Do you think the hit team would have proceeded if they weren't 100%  sure that LBJ had their back?

This has got nothing to do with what we're talking about.
The probability is that whoever did this were "foot soldiers", completely ignorant about where their orders were ultimately coming from.
They most certainly had nothing to do with LBJ.

We're talking about setting up someone for the shooting.
The storyline of the set up is that the shooter is an employee of the TSBD and is taking the shots from the TSBD.
How is this set up going to work if people are firing from anywhere other than the TSBD?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #106 on: January 17, 2021, 04:50:50 PM »
This has got nothing to do with what we're talking about.
The probability is that whoever did this were "foot soldiers", completely ignorant about where their orders were ultimately coming from.

We're talking about setting up someone for the shooting.
The storyline of the set up is that the shooter is an employee of the TSBD and is taking the shots from the TSBD.
How is this set up going to work if people are firing from anywhere other than the TSBD?

Dan, Ol man,.... I appreciate a person's reluctance to believe the obvious and reject that which is right in front of them.  ( I think of it as akin to accepting the truth that a person's mother was one of Charlie Manson's whores, and that person's father was Charlie Manson.    There are very few people who could accept that kind of harsh reality. So their only recourse is to deny, the truth.     
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 05:00:17 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: January 17, 2021, 04:50:50 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #107 on: January 17, 2021, 05:06:30 PM »

Dan, Ol man,.... I appreciate a person's reluctance to believe the obvious and reject that which is right in front of them.  ( I think of it as akin to accepting the truth that a person's mother was one of Charlie Manson's whores, and that person's father was Charlie Manson.    There are very few people who could accept that kind of harsh reality. So their only recourse is to deny, the truth.     

So you're saying the men who carried out the assassination were personally acquainted with LBJ?
Really Walt?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #108 on: January 17, 2021, 06:35:48 PM »
So you're saying the men who carried out the assassination were personally acquainted with LBJ?
Really Walt?

Nope!!.... They were professionals....It was merely an assignment.   BUT.... They damned sure knew that they had no chance of escaping, if the hit wasn't sanctioned at the highest level of law enforcement...(Hoover and LBJ)

The fact that they escaped and left Lee Oswald as the scapegoat is proof that LBJ and Hoover provided cover for them.  " I believe that something should be released from the White house to convince the simple minded suckers (American public) that Lee Harvey Oswald was simply a nut who shot JFK for no reason and he had no accomplices" ( paraphrasing Hoovers memo to LBJ)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: January 17, 2021, 06:35:48 PM »