Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was Permindex Running an Assassination Bureau?  (Read 1948 times)

Offline Fred Litwin

Was Permindex Running an Assassination Bureau?
« on: November 12, 2020, 03:17:19 PM »
Advertisement
Was Permindex running an assassination bureau?

Today, I am posting the link to an excerpt from my book, On The Trail of Delusion, Jim Garrison: The Great Accuser.

Clay Shaw was on the board of Permindex and Louis Bloomfield was a corporate lawyer from Montreal who represented some of the shareholders.

Find out the truth about Permindex.

https://www.onthetrailofdelusion.com/blog

JFK Assassination Forum

Was Permindex Running an Assassination Bureau?
« on: November 12, 2020, 03:17:19 PM »

Offline John Tonkovich

Re: Was Permindex Running an Assassination Bureau?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2020, 08:24:02 AM »
Oswald's rifle entered North America through Montreal. Empire Wholesale sporting goods. I'm sure you know that. Since you're the Bloomfield expert, was Empire one of his clients?

Also, an article appeared in the Italian paper on March 4th. Shaw was arrested March 1st. However, there may have been an another earlier - pre March 1st - article in Italy? Or not. I cant find out.

Offline Fred Litwin

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2020, 03:55:27 PM »
Empire was not one of Bloomfield's clients.

There were many articles in the Italian press, including the communist press, reporting on Shaw's arrest.
Paese Sera was the only one making allegations about the CMC and the CIA.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2020, 03:55:27 PM »

Offline John Tonkovich

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2020, 05:32:09 PM »
Empire was not one of Bloomfield's clients.

There were many articles in the Italian press, including the communist press, reporting on Shaw's arrest.
Paese Sera was the only one making allegations about the CMC and the CIA.
So, how did Garrison, who was not an Italian Communist, come to discover these articles?
That's a question.
Garrison was a "useful idiot" for someone? Who? Why?
That's two questions.

Thx.

Offline Fred Litwin

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2020, 05:34:13 PM »
It's all in my book. Perhaps you should read it.

Ralph Schoenman gave the articles to Garrison. We know
from the Richard Billings diaries that Garrison had the articles.

There's a lot more in my book on this.

fred

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2020, 05:34:13 PM »

Offline John Tonkovich

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2020, 05:57:46 PM »
It's all in my book. Perhaps you should read it.

Ralph Schoenman gave the articles to Garrison. We know
from the Richard Billings diaries that Garrison had the articles.

There's a lot more in my book on this.

fred
Your book, judging from the website, seems to focus on the "insanity" of Garrison.
Ok, but, ...what about the forest?

Offline Fred Litwin

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2020, 07:11:53 PM »
I don't know what you mean by the forest. You can clearly see what my book, "On The Trail of
Delusion, Jim Garrison: The Great Accuser" is all about. You can also go on Amazon and
see the Table of Contents.

fred

Once again, here are the blurbs:

"This book is a perfect example of good reporting -- something too often elusive in the scores of books about the JFK horror story. Scores have manufactured what they called "evidence of conspiracy," have benefited by falsifying facts and manufacturing their own "truth." This book is REAL! I lived every minute of it."
- Hugh Aynesworth, Author of November 22, 1963: Witness to History and JFK: Breaking the News

"On the Trail of Delusion is nothing less than a masterclass on the craft of investigative writing. Brimming with new details about the toxic "Garrison investigation," the lunatic "Permindex" conspiracy theory, and other JFK-related nonsense, Fred Litwin's book is a must-read for all history buffs. On top of everything else, it's wonderfully written and lavishly illustrated. Highest recommendation."
- Gus Russo, Author of Brothers in Arms [with Stephen Molton] and The Outfit

"Garrison must have something, I assumed - wrongly - from 1967 until the collapse of his case in 1969. Fred Litwin has dug up documents that show Garrison's investigation was nothing like his revisionist memoir On the Trail of the Assassins or Oliver Stone's hagiographic film JFK."
-Paul Hoch, First-Generation Warren Commission Critic

"Fred Litwin has conducted his own after-crash review of the Garrison investigation, pinpointing where it went wrong at every step. He has carefully studied the record, and pulls no punches in this fascinating book."
- Dr. Larry Haapanen, Professor at Lewis-Clark State College, Idaho, Former Researcher for the U.S. Air Force's Project Blue Book, and West-Coast Investigator for Jim Garrison

"New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison fed a fable to the American people about President Kennedy's assassination. Filmmaker Oliver Stone encouraged Americans to believe it. With On the Trail of Delusion, author Fred Litwin exposes Garrison's attempt to deceive his countrymen as blatant fraud."
- Anthony Summers, Author of Not in Your Lifetime: The Defining Book on the J.F.K. Assassination and A Matter of Honor: Pearl Harbor: Betrayal, Blame, and a Family's Quest for Justice

"If you want to find the real story about the claims Jim Garrison made about the assassination of JFK, don't look to the movie by Oliver Stone, read Litwin's Delusion. Uniquely, he doesn't tell you what to believe, he gives you the evidence that speaks for itself."
- G. Robert Blakey, Former Chief Counsel of the House Select Committee on Assassinations

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2020, 07:11:53 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2020, 04:47:58 AM »
The fact is is that Gordon Novel was a con man. He lost his libel case against Playboy and Jim Garrison. You can read more about him in my book, On The Trail of Delusion, and you can click here to get more information. And, Gordon Novel himself made fun of the Garrison allegation by sending...telegram to CIA Director Richard Helms.
  https://www.onthetrailofdelusion.com/post/did-the-cia-pay-the-lawyers-of-garrison-s-witnesses
Novel quite admittedly stated that he was a CIA plant sent in to undermine the Garrison inquest...

...according to the final report issued by the Assassination Records Review Board, Novel came to the attention of Garrison after allegedly making claims that he was an employee of the CIA in 1963 and knew both Lee Harvey Oswald and Jack Ruby.[19] Journalist Dick J. Reavis has stated that Novel's work at Garrison's office was "amply documented" and quoted Novel saying: "I was working as Garrison's chief of security, while at the same time working for the White House to destabilize Garrison's operation."[20]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_Novel
Why is it necessary to run threads that basically is just an attempt to piss on Garrison's grave?
You can go to New Orleans...find the cemetery and relieve yourself personally and be done with it. 
We all know that the Garrison probe was an exercise in futility.