Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Book Depository as a Potemkin Village  (Read 13756 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: The Book Depository as a Potemkin Village
« Reply #96 on: January 16, 2021, 12:41:39 PM »
Advertisement
No, the main problem with Dougherty was that he was retarded. You can look it up.

How retarded do you have to be before you can't use a rifle?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: January 16, 2021, 12:41:39 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #97 on: January 16, 2021, 03:16:13 PM »
Why not have Dougherty as the 'man with the rifle' Rowland saw?

That's possible.....But even if Dougherty was the man with the "high powered hunting rifle " ( "a thirty odd six" with a large scope as Rowland described it)  I doubt that he fired it.    I doubt that there were any shots fired from the TSBD..

Whoever the puppeteer was, who was pulling the strings....  He may have set the simple minded Dougherty up as an accomplice or a back up patsy, in the event that Lee Oswald foiled their plan to frame  him.     

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #98 on: January 16, 2021, 04:23:59 PM »
I doubt that there were any shots fired from the TSBD..

...erm... okay

You do think there were shots fired though?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: January 16, 2021, 04:23:59 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #99 on: January 16, 2021, 04:26:50 PM »
...erm... okay

You do think there were shots fired though?

I believe that the shots came from the front ,...Just as the first reports said...

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #100 on: January 16, 2021, 04:54:09 PM »
I believe that the shots came from the front ,...Just as the first reports said...

Over 160 witnesses heard three shots ring out.
If, as you believe, these shots came from the front, how was anyone supposed to believe they came from the TSBD.
What kind of "set-up" is that?
Surely the set-up would have to make people believe the shots came from the TSBD. How could they frame Oswald otherwise?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: January 16, 2021, 04:54:09 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #101 on: January 16, 2021, 05:56:29 PM »
How retarded do you have to be before you can't use a rifle?

More a case of being able to follow orders with precision.

Tell us what would motivate someone to use the autistic Jack Dougherty as an assassin in the first place. Or even a deranged loser like Oswald. Or yet another deranged loser in the person of one Jack Ruby.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 05:59:07 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #102 on: January 16, 2021, 07:51:43 PM »
Over 160 witnesses heard three shots ring out.
If, as you believe, these shots came from the front, how was anyone supposed to believe they came from the TSBD.
What kind of "set-up" is that?
Surely the set-up would have to make people believe the shots came from the TSBD. How could they frame Oswald otherwise?

A majority of the witnesses said that the first explosion sounded different then the next two explosions.....Many of the witnesses thought that the first explosion sounded like a motor vehicle backfire or a large firecracker.  I believe the sound they heard was in fact a "firecracker" which was the signal to the snipers that LBJ had signaled the team leader "open fire". 

For at least five minutes after the shooting, 99% of the witnesses thought the shots had come from the GK.  Virtually nobody thought the shots had came from the TSBD.   This is a good example of people caving in to authority....  The police started reporting that they had found a "Sniper's Nest" ( an inflammatory description) shots had been fired from a "Snipers Nest" on the sixth floor of the TSBD...And thus the people who had heard the shots simply caved in and thought that they were mistaken, and went along with the police.   ( read Orville Nix's account for a classic example of a witness who trusted the police more than he trusted his own good sense.)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 08:07:48 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: January 16, 2021, 07:51:43 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #103 on: January 17, 2021, 02:38:10 AM »
A majority of the witnesses said that the first explosion sounded different then the next two explosions.....Many of the witnesses thought that the first explosion sounded like a motor vehicle backfire or a large firecracker.  I believe the sound they heard was in fact a "firecracker" which was the signal to the snipers that LBJ had signaled the team leader "open fire". 

???
Did LBJ throw the firecracker himself or did he signal someone else to throw the firecracker?
Do we know what the signal was?
Maybe LBJ's signal was a firecracker that signalled the firecracker to be thrown to signal is was time to get to shootin'.

For at least five minutes after the shooting, 99% of the witnesses thought the shots had come from the GK.  Virtually nobody thought the shots had came from the TSBD.   This is a good example of people caving in to authority....  The police started reporting that they had found a "Sniper's Nest" ( an inflammatory description) shots had been fired from a "Snipers Nest" on the sixth floor of the TSBD...And thus the people who had heard the shots simply caved in and thought that they were mistaken, and went along with the police.   ( read Orville Nix's account for a classic example of a witness who trusted the police more than he trusted his own good sense.)

Almost everyone in the building at the time of the shooting thought the shots came from inside the building but maybe these witnesses were futuristic cyborg manchurian candidates programmed to regurgitate the official line.
It's my opinion that if you wanted to set up someone firing from the TSBD you would have someone firing from the TSBD but I'm old-fashioned.