Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Book Depository as a Potemkin Village  (Read 12991 times)

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

Re: The Book Depository as a Potemkin Village
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2020, 01:37:07 PM »
Advertisement
Amazon has a book by Richard Gilbride called:
Matrix for Assassination: The JFK Conspiracy

While the reviews of this book are generally positive (I don’t know of any Pro CT book that doesn’t have generally positive reviews), there was one review by a dcpurcell which said:

This review was clearly written by a CTer, who liked 90% of the book, but could not accept the chapter on UFOs.

Is this review accurate? JFK viewed UFO’s, alien bodies and reviewed alien treaties? Instead of mucking with the TSBD elevator, they could have used alien technology to use a space elevator to whisk anyone out of that building.

I wonder what would be the terms of a treaty made with aliens. So much to learn.

Our treaty with the 'aliens' is still extant........ we're their version of our 'sit-coms' on TV, going back decades, I might add+  hardee-har-har....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2020, 01:37:07 PM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2020, 05:52:59 PM »

Our treaty with the 'aliens' is still extant........ we're their version of our 'sit-coms' on TV, going back decades, I might add+  hardee-har-har....

I wonder if JFK was assassinated not because he objected to our treaty with the aliens, but because he insisted that in order to be valid, it must be ratified by the full senate. But with all the blabbermouths there, all secrecy would be blown if this was done.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2020, 07:45:35 PM »
I wonder if JFK was assassinated not because he objected to our treaty with the aliens, but because he insisted that in order to be valid, it must be ratified by the full senate. But with all the blabbermouths there, all secrecy would be blown if this was done.

At any rate, no problem getting rid of aliens; just broadcast Slim Whitman's music.

'Indian Love Call'  Slim Whitman/ Mars Attacks

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2020, 07:45:35 PM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2020, 03:41:50 AM »

At any rate, no problem getting rid of aliens; just broadcast Slim Whitman's music.

'Indian Love Call'  Slim Whitman/ Mars Attacks

Yes. On the Voyager 1 and 2, instead of putting on the Golden Record the music of Bach, Mozart, Beethoven and Chuck Berry, they should have just gone with Slim Whitman. It would help protect us and clear the road for future space exploration.

But I would like to learn more about this alien treaty. Is there any video of Eisenhower getting off a plane at a military base holding up a piece of paper and declaring peace in our time?

Offline Richard Gilbride

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2020, 06:52:35 AM »
I've been busy with the election, and haven't read this thread for about a week.

Joe Elliot, who obviously hasn't read my 2009 book, critiques my credibility by referencing a reviewer, dcparnell, who states my book talks about "JFK viewing UFOs and alien bodies... there was nothing to back up any reference he specifically made... So I have to assume he made it up."

This reviewer didn't even bother to check the FOOTNOTES section at the back of the book which documents all of my sources. Lots of books and articles that aren't in the mainstream of JFK literature.

So reviewer dcparnells' mistaken impression gives Joe Elliot cause to question my credibility as to the TSBD elevator anomalies on November 22nd?

Has Joe even bothered reading any of the essays on my website about the TSBD, put together over 10+ years? Probably not.

Has Joe even bothered to read the essay that is the subject of this thread? I have to wonder.

Because it seems Joe simply wants to derail this thread and post whatever comedic irrelevancies about aliens that come to mind.

Why not discuss the specifics within The Book Depository as a Potemkin Village? Or are you even capable of that?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2020, 06:52:35 AM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2020, 08:14:06 PM »

I've been busy with the election, and haven't read this thread for about a week.

Joe Elliot, who obviously hasn't read my 2009 book, critiques my credibility by referencing a reviewer, dcparnell, who states my book talks about "JFK viewing UFOs and alien bodies... there was nothing to back up any reference he specifically made... So I have to assume he made it up."

This reviewer didn't even bother to check the FOOTNOTES section at the back of the book which documents all of my sources. Lots of books and articles that aren't in the mainstream of JFK literature.

So reviewer dcparnells' mistaken impression gives Joe Elliot cause to question my credibility as to the TSBD elevator anomalies on November 22nd?

Has Joe even bothered reading any of the essays on my website about the TSBD, put together over 10+ years? Probably not.

Has Joe even bothered to read the essay that is the subject of this thread? I have to wonder.

Because it seems Joe simply wants to derail this thread and post whatever comedic irrelevancies about aliens that come to mind.

Why not discuss the specifics within The Book Depository as a Potemkin Village? Or are you even capable of that?

No, I have not read your book nor taken up wearing tin foil hats. However, it isn’t just the dcparnell who mentions the connection between you, the JFK assassination and UFO’s. A google search of:

"richard  gilbride" jfk ufo

Comes up with 1,140 results.

Question 1:

Do you deny linking the JFK assassination with ufos in any of your books?

Question 2:

Do believe the government is covering up the truth about the existence of aliens from outer space visiting the earth?

Question 3:

What do you believe is the connection between the JFK assassination and ufos?

Offline Richard Gilbride

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2020, 08:59:18 AM »
This isn't a JFK & UFOs thread. The Google search you mention must rely solely on the last chapter of my 2009 book Matrix for Assassination. There isn't anywhere else I've written, other than in response in a couple of posts in a 2010 JFK Lancer thread, about that topic. Now your Google search has 1,141 results.

To answer your questions:

1) Do you deny linking the JFK assassination with ufos in any of your books?  No.

2) Do you believe the government is covering up the truth about the existence of aliens from outer space visiting the earth? Yes, they have covered up most of it.

3) What do you believe is the connection between the JFK assassination and ufos? My belief is that President Kennedy was proceeding to eventually declassify some of the "above top secret" Tesla electromagnetics technology so that humankind could derive some benefit. That process involved disclosing that the military had "back-engineered" some technology from retrieved spacecraft. This was one of many reasons to eliminate him.

That's all I will discuss as regards "JFK & UFOs" in this thread. You should start a thread about that, if that's what you want to talk about.

If you go to my website jfkinsidejob.com you will see a PHYSICS article I put together in 1996 which covers new designs I created for graphing the elements, isotopes & subatomic particles. I was awarded US Patent D396,060 for my design of the elements.

You will also find a dozen or so ESSAYS about the Texas School Book Depository, which has been the focal point of my JFK research since 2009. "A Candle Burned on the Table" is a short one and might be a good place to start. I have 35+ years in the trades and that has given me a lot of common sense about buildings.

Until you respond to the subject of this thread, or to one of those essays, I have nothing to discuss with you. I will not be responding to anything that you or anyone else posts about JFK & UFOs.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2020, 08:59:18 AM »

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2020, 01:51:18 PM »
This isn't a JFK & UFOs thread. The Google search you mention must rely solely on the last chapter of my 2009 book Matrix for Assassination. There isn't anywhere else I've written, other than in response in a couple of posts in a 2010 JFK Lancer thread, about that topic. Now your Google search has 1,141 results.

To answer your questions:

1) Do you deny linking the JFK assassination with ufos in any of your books?  No.

2) Do you believe the government is covering up the truth about the existence of aliens from outer space visiting the earth? Yes, they have covered up most of it.

3) What do you believe is the connection between the JFK assassination and ufos? My belief is that President Kennedy was proceeding to eventually declassify some of the "above top secret" Tesla electromagnetics technology so that humankind could derive some benefit. That process involved disclosing that the military had "back-engineered" some technology from retrieved spacecraft. This was one of many reasons to eliminate him.

That's all I will discuss as regards "JFK & UFOs" in this thread. You should start a thread about that, if that's what you want to talk about.

If you go to my website jfkinsidejob.com you will see a PHYSICS article I put together in 1996 which covers new designs I created for graphing the elements, isotopes & subatomic particles. I was awarded US Patent D396,060 for my design of the elements.

You will also find a dozen or so ESSAYS about the Texas School Book Depository, which has been the focal point of my JFK research since 2009. "A Candle Burned on the Table" is a short one and might be a good place to start. I have 35+ years in the trades and that has given me a lot of common sense about buildings.

Until you respond to the subject of this thread, or to one of those essays, I have nothing to discuss with you. I will not be responding to anything that you or anyone else posts about JFK & UFOs.

It may well suit your present purpose to 'ban' us from discussing a part of your work you would obviously prefer hidden but that's not how it works, is it? It's only by studying all your work that we can ascertain the validity of the part of your work you wish for us to study. I can well understand why on this forum which isn't, generally speaking, filled with nuts n kooks you would want your work on JFK & UFOs to remain 'out of bounds' but again, that's not how it works. It seems you're attempting to present a facade of respectable scholarly research whilst hiding the, shall we say, 'less respectable scholarly research' behind that facade. In short, it's your very own work presented on this forum that's really the "Potemkin Village".

"By Potemkin Village we mean any structure built to deceive - a false front intending to hide
a defective or negative situation.
This metaphor originated as a Russian cultural myth in the late 1700s, and we owe it to the
governor of the war-damaged Crimean peninsula, Grigorii Potemkin, who was hoping to
impress his visiting empress, Catherine the Great, by propping up hollow facades of villages
at her expected stops. These were elaborately decorated and populated with peasantfolk."
« Last Edit: November 07, 2020, 02:05:05 PM by Denis Pointing »