Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Book Depository as a Potemkin Village  (Read 12989 times)

Offline Richard Gilbride

The Book Depository as a Potemkin Village
« on: October 28, 2020, 12:20:47 PM »
Advertisement
My most recent essay is now posted in the ESSAYS section at my website jfkinsidejob.com and you can reach it via http://www.jfkinsidejob.com/book-depository-as-a-potemkin-village

A careful study should make it clear that Roy Truly, Jack Dougherty, Bill Shelley, Billy Lovelady, Wesley Frazier and Lee Harvey Oswald were complicit in the assassination. They aided and abetted the Depository hit team and subsequently framed Oswald for the murder.

Without a confession from Wesley Frazier, this recent work may well be the most succinct picture that emerges of what really went on inside that building on November 22nd.

I hope that you find time soon to enjoy this effort.

JFK Assassination Forum

The Book Depository as a Potemkin Village
« on: October 28, 2020, 12:20:47 PM »

Offline Denis Pointing

Re: The Book Depository as a Potemkin Village
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2020, 11:59:42 PM »
My most recent essay is now posted in the ESSAYS section at my website jfkinsidejob.com and you can reach it via http://www.jfkinsidejob.com/book-depository-as-a-potemkin-village

A careful study should make it clear that Roy Truly, Jack Dougherty, Bill Shelley, Billy Lovelady, Wesley Frazier and Lee Harvey Oswald were complicit in the assassination. They aided and abetted the Depository hit team and subsequently framed Oswald for the murder.

Without a confession from Wesley Frazier, this recent work may well be the most succinct picture that emerges of what really went on inside that building on November 22nd.

I hope that you find time soon to enjoy this effort.

Hi Richard, I read your essay with interest, also some extracts from your 2009 E-book, Matrix for Assassination . (I must admit I didn't delve too deeply into your section concerning "JFK'S clash with an above-top-secret UFO cabal.") You make some really huge claims and of course, that should mean some really huge evidence. However, you never actually give any!! Absolutely none!! Everything you claim is based on the word of a dead journalist named Elzie Glaze, a mysterious unnamed woman who later 'disappeared' and the work of William Weston. Have I missed anything?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 12:18:23 AM by Denis Pointing »

Offline Richard Gilbride

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2020, 12:14:09 AM »
Your accusation is incorrect, Denis. My analysis about the Depository elevators is my very own. I have been for over a decade, since even before I wrote The Elevator Escape Theory in 2009. All of my investigative work is on my website, which evidently you have never familiarized yourself with. William Weston is the pioneer in TSBD complicity studies and Elzie Glaze's interviews with Shelley were written about by him (Weston).

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2020, 12:14:09 AM »

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2020, 12:26:04 AM »
Your accusation is incorrect, Denis. My analysis about the Depository elevators is my very own. I have been for over a decade, since even before I wrote The Elevator Escape Theory in 2009. All of my investigative work is on my website, which evidently you have never familiarized yourself with. William Weston is the pioneer in TSBD complicity studies and Elzie Glaze's interviews with Shelley were written about by him (Weston).

Not really an accusation, more an observation. Elzie Glaze and William Weston are certainly prominent in the link you provided. So I should ignore those parts and just read the Depository elevators section then?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 12:28:33 AM by Denis Pointing »

Offline Richard Gilbride

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2020, 01:42:40 AM »
The basics of the  criminal situation inside the TSBD, involving the elevator behavior, is that the elevator system lost power entirely during the first minutes of the police search, and that the west freight elevator descended while first responder Marrion Baker was ascending the corner stairs. A careful re-read of The Book Depository as a Potemkin Village might help you appreciate that. I devoted the month of January on that essay and chose my words with the best precision I could. The evidence you are looking for is right in front of you, right there in the essay.

An earlier mega-essay from 2016, Inside Job, has sections in its first half called Dougherty on the Loose and Frazier and the Elevator Power that go into much greater detail about what they got away with; I really haven't changed my position on the specifics as regards their complicity. So that might be a good place to delve into for sharpening your critique.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2020, 01:42:40 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2020, 01:58:21 AM »

Offline Richard Gilbride

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2020, 01:45:54 PM »
Anything that's on my website jfkinsidejob.com was composed by me.

The Sixth Floor Museum's brief about the TSBD building doesn't include the factoid that the Rock Island Plow Co. was bought up by International Harvester about 1910.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2020, 01:45:54 PM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2020, 09:04:28 AM »

Amazon has a book by Richard Gilbride called:
Matrix for Assassination: The JFK Conspiracy

While the reviews of this book are generally positive (I don’t know of any Pro CT book that doesn’t have generally positive reviews), there was one review by a dcpurcell which said:

If this didn't have a chapter on UFO's and JFK that totally undermines its credibility as far as I'm concerned I'd have more respect for this book. Some of the chapters, especially on Marilyn Monroe, has apparently new and ground breaking information. Then when I got to the chapter on UFO's it went off the wall. This is why people call JFK researchers 'wackos' and so forth. It talks about moon colonies and alien treaties and JFK viewing UFO's and alien bodies. I tried and went through every JFK biography and reference I could and there was nothing to back up any reference he made specifically to JFK and UFO's. So I have to assume he made it up.
If you can't believe one thing then what else is false? So even the chapters I thought might be true or plausible I'm double-checking against other references. I believe that a conspiracy murdered JFK but I don't believe every bit of garbage that's thrown out there.
I do like facts. I don't like a steady stream of unknown sources and documents that can't be verified or referenced. Just a shred of credibility, please.

This review was clearly written by a CTer, who liked 90% of the book, but could not accept the chapter on UFOs.

Is this review accurate? JFK viewed UFO’s, alien bodies and reviewed alien treaties? Instead of mucking with the TSBD elevator, they could have used alien technology to use a space elevator to whisk anyone out of that building.

I wonder what would be the terms of a treaty made with aliens. So much to learn.