Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: On The Trail Of Delusion  (Read 58329 times)

Online Fred Litwin

Re: On The Trail Of Delusion
« Reply #944 on: February 11, 2022, 02:19:35 PM »
Advertisement
Hugh Aynesworth on the Garrison Investigation, Part Three
Garrison's list of conspirators in the JFK assassination was longer than Joseph McCarthy's list of communists in the State Department.

https://www.onthetrailofdelusion.com/post/hugh-aynesworth-on-the-garrison-investigation-part-three

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #944 on: February 11, 2022, 02:19:35 PM »

Offline Tom Scully

Re: Was Edgar Eugene Bradley One of the Three Tramps?
« Reply #945 on: March 13, 2023, 05:21:28 PM »
I was searching through a load of stuff on the three tramps, trying to find some stuff A.J. Weberman wrote. And I came across an article Chauncey Holt allegedly wrote in reply to a review of Posner's Case Closed. I don't know if it was ever published by the San Diego Union Tribune. Holt appeared to have researched the assassination minutia (going by his article). 

I don't really want to paste a whole load of JPG's of the document so I'll drop it in PDF form and anyone interested can read.

I forgot I've had this document. Was kinda interesting Chauncey Holt claims he and Marvin Wise were in talks to meet up and discuss facts. Or something along those lines.

https://smallpdf.com/result#r=b8be6ab63e33ad8feefc0a8e067a4cad&t=share-document

Posted six weeks ago by Ron Bulman on the Ed Forum,

https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/28739-critics-still-attacking-oliver-stones-jfk-film-with-same-old-factual-deviancies-crap/?do=findComment&comment=488755

I guess we shouldn't delve into the Weberman theory of two set's of tramps.  The shadows in the pictures.  The train stop after Bowers released it because he saw men climbing on down the track towards Union Station around two o'clock.  The men in the grain car.  Documented, then it disappeared.

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #946 on: July 22, 2023, 10:39:17 PM »
JFK had one bullet hole in his back and no bullet was found and the bullet hole was only about one small finger 1st knuckle deep , but Gerald Ford moved that bullet hole up to the base of the back of JFK's neck so it would somehow make it look like CE 399 could make all those moves and break bones on its way to finally ending up in John Connallys thigh and that bullet was not removed so why do we have CE 399 , the magic bullet being shown as a bullet that was said to cause all that damage in JFK & JC and not have damage to it when the bullet was said to be in John Connally. CE 399 can't be in two places at the same time just like Oswald could not be in the lunchroom and on the 6th floor at the same time and the you have Oswald being in the theater while Tippit is being killed .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #946 on: July 22, 2023, 10:39:17 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #947 on: July 23, 2023, 04:15:14 AM »
but Gerald Ford moved that bullet hole up to the base of the back of JFK's neck so.......

All Ford did was clarify and more accurately reflect the same description that was used in the autopsy report.

JohnM
« Last Edit: July 23, 2023, 04:20:41 AM by John Mytton »