Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: On The Trail Of Delusion  (Read 58277 times)

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

Re: The Funniest Garrison Investigation Memo Ever!
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2020, 02:44:28 PM »
Advertisement
The Funniest Garrison Investigation Memo Ever Written

On my Jim Garrison blog today, I post the funniest Garrison investigation memo ever written. At least someone on the team had a sense of humor. The memo is about David Ferrie and his Distinguished hair-do.

https://www.onthetrailofdelusion.com/blog

Add this to the rest of your shares, it's quite obvious......  uh...... Big Jim?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2020, 02:44:28 PM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

Re: Another Wacky Garrison Memo - Was Oswald Impersonated?
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2020, 10:30:50 PM »
Had this Nitwit Litwin plug bookmarked.....fast forward to 18:50, the Warren Commission:

"...they made a few mistakes but overall they were good men who did a very good job..." -- ROFL

Tells you the level of research this dude is capable of.

If you think the Garrison investigation was credible and was well done and, in turn, think Mr. Litwin is wrong about it then please present your counter narrative.

I think that's what Duncan wants us to do, right? People present their pros and cons on subject or issue "X" and then we all have a go at it.

I deleted your youtube link from this just to save bandwidth.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 10:32:13 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

Online Jerry Organ

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2020, 11:25:16 PM »
Had this Nitwit Litwin plug bookmarked.....fast forward to 18:50, the Warren Commission:

"...they made a few mistakes but overall they were good men who did a very good job..." -- ROFL

Tells you the level of research this dude is capable of.

You saying that reveals the real "nitwit". You being a Trump fanatic confirms it.

Trump and his lessors are like some JFK conspiracy buffs; loud-mouthed, dog-whistling, sometimes gets a brief moment in the spotlight, but mostly spews pretentious unabashed ignorance from the sidelines or under a rock.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2020, 11:25:16 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2020, 12:01:33 AM »
I think that's what Duncan wants us to do, right? People present their pros and cons on subject or issue "X" and then we all have a go at it.

Wouldn't it be great if that was what actually happened.

Online Fred Litwin

Jim Garrison's Rejection Letter from Prentice Hall Press, and His Reply
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2020, 06:27:13 PM »

Garrison submitted his manuscript to Prentice Hall Press in 1986 and hit pay dirt. They paid him a $10,000 advance.

Prentice Hall hired Sylvia Meagher as a referee. She submitted a 26-page analysis, and I have excerpted some of her comments. She was not impressed with the chapters on New Orleans.

Prentice Hall rejected Garrison's book, and demanded he return their advance. I have posted their letter to him, and his reply.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2020, 06:27:13 PM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

Re: Jim Garrison's Rejection Letter from Prentice Hall Press, and His Reply
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2020, 07:42:51 PM »

Garrison submitted his manuscript to Prentice Hall Press in 1986 and hit pay dirt. They paid him a $10,000 advance.

Prentice Hall hired Sylvia Meagher as a referee. She submitted a 26-page analysis, and I have excerpted some of her comments. She was not impressed with the chapters on New Orleans.

Prentice Hall rejected Garrison's book, and demanded he return their advance. I have posted their letter to him, and his reply.

Here we see the ultimate delusion - of a long list of them - of Garrison: that JFK was going to single-handedly end the Cold War and the Vietnam conflict (and it's why an anti-American leftist like Olive Stone was attracted to the self-labeled "libertarian conservative" Garrison).

Because in the Garrison twisted view of the world, those conflicts were caused by the military industrial complex and the war industries inside the US. And only them. Any Soviet role - the occupation of Europe, the attempts to spread their system through force - in causing the conflict doesn't exist in this worldview. If it does then it's argued that the West somehow forced Moscow to take these actions.

All we had to do - and JFK was going to do it (even though none of his advisers, e.g., McNamara, Rusk, Bundy et al. said he was) - was to stop our aggression. And it was for that reason alone that he was killed. JFK would look with amazement as such a deluded view of the world.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 07:55:01 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

Offline John Tonkovich

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2020, 11:05:40 PM »
Gee, you're not here just to plug your book, are you?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2020, 11:05:40 PM »

Online Fred Litwin

« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2020, 11:33:07 PM »
I could just post on the board and tell people to buy my book. Instead, I have started a
blog with primary Garrison documents. I think that is of value to a lot of people, and if
people want to buy my book, well, that would be good too.

Over the last two years, I have traveled to every archive in the United States that
has primary Garrison documents  - the papers o Elmer Gertz (he was Gordon Novel's
lawyer); the papers of James Kirkwood; the papers of Patricia Lambert; The papers
of George Lardner, and many others.

So, check out my blog, and I think you can see my posts
have primary documents NOT on the web elsewhere.

fred